Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,794 members, 7,915,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

Rejection! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejection! (1853 Views)

Fear Of Rejection From A Girl. / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejection! by Gumby: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2006
ok so im studying with this girl from 630pm til 1am. at one point in time i get up from the bed and go over to my dress where i act like dont know i have a condom on my dresser by saying "oh i forgot i had this here, this minty tingle condom." she says"i don think i would ever have a minty tingle condom inside of me. its already tingly enough down there." do think she thought i was hinting for sex and do think she was rejecting me by saying she didnt want that minty tingle?
Re: Rejection! by Olumide7(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2006
Both!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rejection! by brimbrack(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2006
next time, be bold about what you want. even if u are rebuffed (which is mostly the case) coax her in a gentlemanly manner. don't force her and don't beg her. nothing sucks like a guy with a hard on pleading for sexual favour. u need to understand that women by their very nature are created to be wooed. very few girls will say yes to an approach like yours if you have not had sex with them before.
Re: Rejection! by Hotstepper(f): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2006
wat a wack aprroach, dawg, dat ur approach doesn't work anymore, bad idea
Re: Rejection! by ldollier(f): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2006
lolol actually this is really a nice way to suggest sexual intercourse. of course any gurl would think you are tryna have sex with em. i mean if i can remember you said studying from 6pm- 1pm lol.

i guess you got tired, and wanted some action. well her reply suggest rejection lol. but i love your approach. only mumu's fall for it. but its nice
Re: Rejection! by Gumby: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2006
shes kinda weird like that. i kinda feel that she was being honest and wouldnt want something minty inside of her. but i feel she is attrated to me because she once told me when i asked her whats your perfect guy. her reply was someone with dark hair, brown eyes, taller then her, and someone as dirty as her. she described me with all those physical traits but i dont know about the dirty part. what do u guys think?
Re: Rejection! by jgirl3: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2006
No harm in asking!
Re: Rejection! by Anabib(f): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2006
from what you said, u guys must be good friends.
Therefore, is u wish to take it a step further, be the MAN and ask her.

some girls do not base a relationship on Assumption basis.
If your advance is rejected,well you may still be pals, and were accepted grin grin grin grin enjoy!
Re: Rejection! by beyunce(f): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2006
Wat were u thinkin of doin.

Her u telling us that u never thought of it while reading wit her.
Re: Rejection! by tpia6: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Rejection! by Dsense(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Can't laff. grin grin why Tpia keep responding to old age threads like this grin grin
Re: Rejection! by Phate07(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2011
Gumby:

ok so im studying with this girl from 630pm til 1am. at one point in time i get up from the bed and go over to my dress where i act like dont know i have a condom on my dresser by saying "oh i forgot i had this here, this minty tingle condom." she says"i don think i would ever have a minty tingle condom inside of me. its already tingly enough down there." do think she thought i was hinting for sex and do think she was rejecting me by saying she didnt want that minty tingle?

**Kids and their lame approach.** angry
Re: Rejection! by Atreides(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2011
tpia*:

and did you pass the exam you were studying for.

was it on types of condoms.

kids of nowadays. undecided lipsrsealed
How come everybody's hating on us? The minute we do something wrong(ish) its like kids of nowadays. . Smh

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like To Date Talkative? / ...... / Can A Lady Be A Bestman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.