Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,166 members, 7,890,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City (63731 Views)

Breaking News: Nigeria Handsome Nollywood Actor Nonso Diobi Shot Dead / Popular Nollywood Actor Micheal Godson Shot Dead On Set? (see Photo) / Photos : See Mercy Johnson Okojie Tied And Dragged In The Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Kingslaw(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by NAJALYN: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
Very sad and unfortunate development, especially for the young bride who is now a widow. May God grant her the fortitude to bear this great loss. Also may the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nigroebere: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Uthman51(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
[sup][/sup]rest in peace!!!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by shadelek(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
So this is how naija at 53 need to be celebrated! R.i.p
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by oluxy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just 3wks of wedding, an actor, and a staff with Internal Revenue Service.. I guess something is fishing that is not clear to us..

May His soul RIP
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by logica(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
joanpinkie: I always warn our young men to be careful how they use and dump girls. Because not all of them has a forgiving heart like I do.
Who knows what led to his death.
First you insinuate he was killed by a woman he jilted, then you "rhetorically" wonder what led to his death. Well, a million and one possibilities. So because he got killed 3 weeks after wedding? How about those who died even on the very day they got married yet it was coincidence? In any case, if your belief that he was killed by a jilted lover makes you feel better (because apparently you have also been jilted) feel free. It won't stop the next man from jilting you. smiley
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
NAJALYN: Very sad and unfortunate development, especially for the young bride who is now a widow. May God grant her the fortitude to bear this great loss. Also may the soul of the departed rest in perfect peace.
apparently the widow is busy updating her facebook page ...shame!!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by efemty001: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2013
hmmmm.... he might be a CULTIST. we never can tell. or what you think ? may God help us
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by soulfood(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2013
if she was pained, she won't know where facebook is or how to type. She does not have to try to prove her pain to anybody. The only thing she succeeded in doing is announcing her new marital status and how heartless she can be.
dbride:

You need to do away with that old dark negative village mentality. What's wrong with what she did? Did you even bother to read what she wrote on her fb? Go read it again and if you don't see her pain then pray you don't find yourself in her shoes.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2013
Rejoice5000: Just thinking, hope he did not disappoint any lady.because when it comes to heartbreak some ladies get mind ooooo.anyway may his soul rest in peace.

E.g. You
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by felifeli: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2013
Only hours after he is shot the wife is not mourning. She is tweeting. What a marriage!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by dapachez: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2013
God bless you,it was in that particular movie he was a cop called Jargo and there is this particular scene where Moses Obakpolor told him "Jargo start cracking"
Dr_Lecter: So so sad. I can still remember his character in the short series 'Dinner with the Devil' way back then on NTA-Benin. Such a brilliant actor.

Flavian, May your Soul rest in Peace but may your assailants never know peace.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Starigna12: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2013
Chai! Poor widow, the Lord is your strength
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by carzola(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2013
Cultism!. His sins of the past have caught up with him,. Perfect timing!. Just when he thought he have arived... Pity!. The young widow thou she fit re-marry even if nah this saturday...
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by ayobase(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2013
Jarus: and she can tweet couple of hours after her husband of three weeks was brutally murdered?

Social media is turning into another thing. ETT

What I just observed from the beginning.....Pathetic......I'm even suspecting her sef.....hiaaaaa!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by joe4christ(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2013
Jarus: and she can tweet couple of hours after her husband of three weeks was brutally murdered?

I thought i was the only one who noticed this...

Smh for this age.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by toprealman: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2013
Your husband was shot dead, his body is still fresh in the mortuary and wifey is tweeting. Asking 'ow' not even 'how'.
Woman your tweet and behaviour is very suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by bebechuks: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2013
M sure he dumped someone for this one, trust Edo girls, dem no dey think wella for things like dis!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by joe4christ(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2013
carzola: Cultism!. His sins of the past have caught up with him,. Perfect timing!. Just when he thought he have arived... Pity!. The young widow thou she fit re-marry even if nah this saturday...

Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2013
This is saddening
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Desric(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2013
Krisgift: Ewww! Jes 3wks after marriage,she became a widow Onwe eru ghi eru abughi oke anyi! we shal not die buh live and testify the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.AMEN!
Then who will be doing the dying for you? And how will you go to your heaven? Or is Living and testifying the goodness of the Lord more profitable than DYING and going to heaven? Besides, why are you scared of dying?
Anyway, it is appointed unto man to die! So for your information, you will not only live to be testifying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the Living, rather you will surely die someday whether young or old, because God did never programmed or wanted you to live forever.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by AguJustin: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2013
It is a very sad news; the victim dies while the pepetrators walk freely and ready to do same to another innocent victim in the future. 53 years of independence and still yet no reliable justice system for the citizens; my sister God will comfort; help and make another way for to bear the loss and God comfort the families too.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Mazdell: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2013
Really pathetic.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by jude4us(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2013

They said Facebook, you are talking about twitter. I even doubt if you know the site you are on right now. You are not fit to talk about the cons of social media man!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2013
"ow am I to start again?"

Just look at this woman!

Tweeting with effizzy and her husband's body is in the mortuary.

What a generation!!!
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by Zamizoni(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2013
mosho2good: If ur are a celebrity and works in hollywood.....

You must die by d guncss.......

LIKEWISE IF U COME TO NAIRALAND AND SPEW TRASH LIKE THIS YOUR COMMENT ABOVE THIS WILL BE UR PORTION.
Re: Flavian Okojie Shot Dead In Benin City by jude4us(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2013
Evestar200: DO Edo state have security at all? Must every BADNEWS apart 4rm boko haram COMES from that state? They have FINISH kidnapping the WHITE MEN JUDGES and teachers now IS KILLING,,hmmmm MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DELIVER US FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED ONES

hmmmm, May the Almighty God deliver us from the hands of the grammar snippers ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Their Matrimonial Home With Kids - TheInfoNG / BBNAIJA: Lady Caught Kissing Mike On TV From Home, Nigerians Blast Her / Mercy And Frodd Cry As Diane Is Evicted From BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.