Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 AM

Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance (29025 Views)

Ali Baba, Basketmouth And Okey Bakkassi 8 Years Ago / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Nobody Should Celebrate Buhari- Etcetera Writes In New Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
dbride:

"See his igbotic face"..... you also need to deliver yourself from this foul spirit that spoke thru you!
You need deliverance from the spirit of falsehood tongue
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
god_of_music: Whatever; you dissapointed me, that's all
Too bad you feel dat way. My opinions still stand
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by yeyeman92(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
Adexymovic: Am going for my deliverance next week but nobody is allowed to record the show
come whick kind eba u chop join nairaland.. Na pple like u government suppose throw inside gutter
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by yeyeman92(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Emmyanuel: to all critics! Go get a life
wld ur dad b proud of u for this ?
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by djlong4me: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bonaguy:

Okey Bakassy seems to be very upset about the way Nigerians have voiced out so much displeasure over Jim iyke’s “deliverance” at T.B Joshua’s church.. Read what Okey said below…

“Yesterday was The 53rd Anniversary of Nigeria’s ‘Independence’, I refused to comment or send messages for reasons u and I know. If u are reading this message, u are lucky to be alive. Thank God.
I’m fed up with all the noise about my Actor colleague who gained Independence from ‘demonic influence ‘ or ‘Deliverance’ at Synagogue. I respect him for seeking spiritual help when others are shying away from the reality of their situation.

Even those who are ‘Demons’ themselves are throwing insults at Jim. Our level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is nauseating. Established ‘Sinners’ find it convenient to throw stones at those whose stories become public, making it more difficult for people to seek help.

If you have never presented yourself for ‘Deliverance’ keep quiet because ur not sure of what forces are speaking through you.
Congrats Jim for being ‘man enough’……
Have a blessed day pals”. @okeybakassy

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/10/okey-bakassi-writes-to-support-jim-iyke.html
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by djlong4me: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
-
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by djlong4me: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
e don tay wey dis man show him face o
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by HUGES: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
What is racist in my comment? Since when did 'igbotic' become a tribalistic term? He has the 'very strong' features of a local igbo trader and I made known my observation. You Nigerians are just full of tribalism complex...
No dearie u are not a tribalist. But u knw to ppl it wld seem so cos personally wen I saw d pic d first thing that came to mind was WWE's UNDERTAKER (U knw d wrestler I suppose?),yeah dats wat came to mind cos of d hat and how d beard (or goaty)made him look. But not sure one knws how a local ibo trader looks like. Though I do understand u sha, its a mind thing.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Arysexy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
djlong4me: e don tay wey dis man show him face o

he be special advicer to Abia state Governor now..

meanwhile make i digress,

A little boy said "Mom, did you know that Anna is an angel?"
Mom said "You mean the maid, why do you say that?"

The boy said "Well, because I saw her naked in your bedroom with her hands on the wall & she was shouting, "oh God I am coming...I am coming ...I am coming...

If it wasn't for dad who was holding her tight from behind, she would have gone up to Heaven"

----passing by

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by macjireh: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
IF U HIDE SICKNESS,SICKNESS WIL HIDE U INSIDE GRAVE, SO AR PROBLEMS. JIM SAW HIS PROBLEM & DID WAT WAZ NECESSARY 2 OVACOM D PROBLEM,SO WATS D BIG DEAL??
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
HUGE_S: No dearie u are not a tribalist. But u knw to ppl it wld seem so cos personally wen I saw d pic d first thing that came to mind was WWE's UNDERTAKER (U knw d wrestler I suppose?),yeah dats wat came to mind cos of d hat and how d beard (or goaty)made him look. But not sure one knws a a local ibo trader looks like. Though I do understand u sha, its a mind thing.
Exactly!! What came to my mind when I saw him was 'Alaba market trader' because of the hat and the stony face.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Arysexy:

he be special advicer to Abia state Governor now..

meanwhile make i digress,

A little boy said "Mom, did you know that Anna is an angel?"
Mom said "You mean the maid, why do you say that?"

The boy said "Well, because I saw her naked in your bedroom with her hands on the wall & she was shouting, "oh God I am coming...I am coming ...I am coming...

If it wasn't for dad who was holding her tight from behind, she would have gone up to Heaven"

----passing by
Very dry
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by skyscraperTM(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
i`ve said this before and i`m qoinq to say it again, all 'em yeyebrities sayinq rubbish about jim seekinq deliverance in scoan should chop shiit and die. an evil spirit is preventinq a younq dude from qettinq married, hence he decided to seek spiritual means, just then married men with children (segun eye'rinze and co) were talkinq nonsense about his qoinq there¡ what happens to mindinq one's business. he is not the first to qo there for deliverance and will definately not be that last. apart from beinq a celebrity jim iyke is a human beinq just like any other person and i see no reason why he can`t be posesed with an evil spirit. how come they never said anythinq when other hiqh-class people from nigeria and abroad went there for deliverance too. incase they don`t know, noolywood is posesed with evil spirit with the kindof crap they call movie and segun eye'rinze definately needs deliverance too, his uglyness is alarminq|
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nicepoker(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
that deliverance was staged
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Arysexy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Very dry

nkita lachagi anya!
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Arysexy:

nkita lachagi anya!
nkapi lachagi ike
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Chinnwa: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
bros thank u ojare, let these haters go for their's too let's see the outcome
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by kd10: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
@All Emmanuel( God with us) Fellow Nigerians Celebrate Gift of God in our Mist while it last though with his Grace the Wise Men will gracifuly carry on.Nigeria/Africa & Whole World is Blessed for those of you who choose to come closer to God of Prophet TB Joshua or Any other GOD General of our time.At SCOAN just Beileve weda Xtian or Moslem however Record shows Moslems has benefited the most through Healing/Charity Works/ Education/Scholarships/Reconciliation.Millons of Souls is Saved Daily worldwide
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Dairo47: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
ok oooo, we don hear.... so make we feel guilty for sayin dat ogar Jim was......
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by vivavik(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: Mtcheeeeew!
So okey bakassi is still alive grin
Maybe he is also planing on going for his own deliverance!
I fink u should go too. U might be shocked u knw. I'm surely going jst in case u wanna fire back
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by alberson(f): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nice one okey,u ar right
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by ketoprofen(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Y are some ppl asking weda he is still alive?
He still acts movies at least
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by fishmakas: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
wat okey said is rigt people should stop makin noice
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by shineeye1: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
The response of Okey is robust and complete. If all men are like Nigerians, then, men are pathetic hypocrites. How else do you label creatures who vilify those who venture therapy while they are morbidly diseased?
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Tonylyte(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
Since it involve God, all y'all nairalanders dnt wanna see the truth and point it out. I havent critcised jimmy 4 going 4 deliverance, but i only criticised som folks that are blaming peoples comments on his deliverance. I am saying dat is wat scoan wants, else they wouldnt air all deliverance sections.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by God1stson(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bonaguy:

Okey Bakassy seems to be very upset about the way Nigerians have voiced out so much displeasure over Jim iyke’s “deliverance” at T.B Joshua’s church.. Read what Okey said below…

“Yesterday was The 53rd Anniversary of Nigeria’s ‘Independence’, I refused to comment or send messages for reasons u and I know. If u are reading this message, u are lucky to be alive. Thank God.
I’m fed up with all the noise about my Actor colleague who gained Independence from ‘demonic influence ‘ or ‘Deliverance’ at Synagogue. I respect him for seeking spiritual help when others are shying away from the reality of their situation.

Even those who are ‘Demons’ themselves are throwing insults at Jim. Our level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is nauseating. Established ‘Sinners’ find it convenient to throw stones at those whose stories become public, making it more difficult for people to seek help.

If you have never presented yourself for ‘Deliverance’ keep quiet because ur not sure of what forces are speaking through you.

Bonaguy:

Bonaguy:

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by vcvibes(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bonaguy:

Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by 3ace(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Okey Bakassy got it all wrong. People are not hypocritically condemning this guy; what they are simply saying is that it was managed. Who would say finding a solution to your problems is wrong. Although me sef feel say e no concern dem.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by chitoria: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jim iyke u have done well.Haters make una go hug transfomer.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by chitoria: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jim iyke well done.haters make una go hug transfomer.
Re: Okey Bakassy Writes In Support Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Jman06(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jimmy bros!No vex oo,me think say u don broke well well na im carry u go do this deliverance DRAMA.I no know why my mind just dey tell me say person won become pastor very soon.Time na im go talk sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Looks Stylish In Native Gown And Gele / Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.