Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Are You Scared Of Death? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Scared Of Death? (759 Views)

Why Are U Scared Of Knowing Ur Hiv/aids Status? / Is There Anything Bad In Loving A Satanist? Why Are People Scared Of My Name? / What Are You Most Scared Of ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Scared Of Death? by Popowaa: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
In life everybody prays for long life but we all know death is inevitable we try hard not to talk about death but we all know it's a stage eveybody,either young or old,rich or poor,strong or weak passes through.No matter how old we grow everybody will die.But my question is are u scared to die?Incase death comes knocking today are u prepared?What about death scares u?Is it leaving ur children without a dad or mom or where u will go after death?Why are u scared to die now?
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by Danhumprey: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Fact is,there is no need to be scared about death,as it's certain that we would all die. Granted we would miss our family and love ones,but assuredly we would meet to be re-united forever.

With you by my side sweerie,I don't see why I should be scared about death. wink
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by Popowaa: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Fact is,there is no need to be scared about death,as it's certain that we would all die. Granted we would miss our family and love ones,but assuredly we would meet to be re-united forever.

With you by my side sweerie,I don't see why I should be scared about death. wink
Are you not scared one of us will go first?sad
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by Danhumprey: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Popowaa: Are you not scared one of us will go first?sad
Don't tell me you are afraid of being the first to go. By the way,time would decide who should go first.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by 45AY(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2013
Lmfao....the two of u should J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ pick a date...jus ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ u did for ur wedding...pick the date and on that day do what u should do as a couple
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by Emmyk(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Popowaa: Are you not scared one of us will go first?sad

dont worry about people, they'll all die someday. cheesy

I'm not scared of death.
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by Danhumprey: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
This section of all places Popowaa sweetie,you should have known better than to open a thread here. The Religion section would have been better. See how many comments this thread has generated so far in this section. It shows that it isn't suited for this section. Very few Nlders do come to this section,except when it involve an important topic,would you see a lot of members. I suggest you ask the Mods to move the thread elsewhere,where you can get alot of comments. smiley
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by homesteady(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Death doesn't really scare me! It just makes me wonder how things will be after death, whether when I die, my spirit would develop wings, how the spirit world would be!
Just many thing!
But I'm afraid of anybody close to me to die!
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why should I?

For Buddha's sake, I murdered Thanatos with my bare hands! angry
Re: Are You Scared Of Death? by Thugnificent(m): 2:29am On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: In life everybody prays for long life but we all know death is inevitable we try hard not to talk about death but we all know it's a stage eveybody,either young or old,rich or poor,strong or weak passes through.No matter how old we grow everybody will die.But my question is are u scared to die?Incase death comes knocking today are u prepared?What about death scares u?Is it leaving ur children without a dad or mom or where u will go after death?Why are u scared to die now?
I'm not scared because we all have to face the harsh reality of our existence. But giving your life to Christ makes you bold even when faced with death. So my dear give your life to christ and secure it with him so that fear of death will have no control over you.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Mod, How Do I Check Private Messages On Nairaland ? / 13 Frequently Asked Questions (faq) About Youwin 2013/2014 Program. Ask Me / Why I Didn’t Report My Missing Quadrocopter To The Police –folayan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.