Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:34 AM

Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform (35264 Views)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / Funke Akindele And Gov Okorocha In School Uniform (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Littlehooper: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
taharqa: Look at this Ijiot o! Which Osun State 'have been enjoying stable power supply b4 he took over'? Abi, how many Osun States do we have in Naija again??... #Agbaya

IS IDIOT NOT IJIOT
IS DIS ONE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA....

ARGUE ON WHAT U KNOW ABOUT
ASK UR PAPA, HE GO EXPLAIN TO U BETTER......
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by roxell120(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
attention seeking bloke. some states name sound like names of shrines.except if they are changed the perception of their development efforts will remain the same. I heard he is doing well but names are synonymous with tourism, as for Osun and its like hmm. investors and tourist may take time to consider their viability. my tot oo
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by gratiaeo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Like serious, this Aregbe of a guy is a real "Clown". He looks more like a road side mechanic.
SMH women de try o
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Doyensky: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
This guy is just a clown. His luk is evn funny sef
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by emmabest2000(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
geeez: Performer
A good performer grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by gratiaeo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Littlehooper: GRATEAIO,, TAKE IT EASY
UNITY SCHOOL IS A STATE OWNED SCHOOL NOT FEDERAL SCHOOL.. UNITY SCHOOL IS CONTROLLED BY STATE GOVERNMENT.....
JAMB IS NOT A TRUE TEST OF KNOWLEDGE.. U N I KNOWS ABOUT HOW JAMB EXAMINATION IS BEEN MANIPULATE....
SOUTH WEST PEOPLE ARE INTELLIGENT:
IN UNIVERSITY RANKING; UNIVERSITIES ESTABLISHED IN SOUTH WEST DO OCCUPY THE TOP 4.... WHERE ARE THE OTHER UNIVERSITIES ESTABLISHED IN OTHER ZONE......

Lol. Universities rank schools based on the average GPA
and number of
programs they provide, reputations, international links, infrastructures, management etc so telling us that schools in d west are ranked above others because students from a particular region are more intelligent than others are BIG FAT lie

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by lekezino(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
diz man na real scammer ...he as cause many disaster in osun.state .1 by matchin public schools togeda in a only one school 2. usin d same uniform thro out osun st. in my area it happend one day diz public student were fight we cant even identify dem. 3 durin ramadam he brought ram wey 4 pple silenty dose pple sellin ram how shld dey live hmm so more tinz ....let jst 4get
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by promizchild: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
habbyy03: hehehehehe

the man resemble village headmaster, I like his drama anyway
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by SPEED5: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
berem: LOL! This is exactly the picture I saw on a billboard in Owerri. Rochas na real clown! grin grin

Y r always negative about ur on people. Don't u know d best you can be outside ur people, is second class. U always antagonize nd ridicule ur own people in public. Forum. Not known that this invariably leaves u as someone foolish
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by yetunsbay(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
collynzo2: Nothing concern me and APC o or any party for that matter, I just dey Gbadu Rochas.
then wetin u dey find here?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by SPEED5: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
NDI IGBO
UNITED IS THE WAY
ITS NOT ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG
ITS ALL ABOUT SELF PRESERVATION
THIS IS FUNDAMENTAL. KNOWLEGDE
THE BEST YOU CAN BE ASIDES IS SECOND CLASS
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
Littlehooper: GRATEAIO,, TAKE IT EASY
UNITY SCHOOL IS A STATE OWNED SCHOOL NOT FEDERAL SCHOOL.. UNITY SCHOOL IS CONTROLLED BY STATE GOVERNMENT.....
JAMB IS NOT A TRUE TEST OF KNOWLEDGE.. U N I KNOWS ABOUT HOW JAMB EXAMINATION IS BEEN MANIPULATE....
SOUTH WEST PEOPLE ARE INTELLIGENT:
IN UNIVERSITY RANKING; UNIVERSITIES ESTABLISHED IN SOUTH WEST DO OCCUPY THE TOP 4.... WHERE ARE THE OTHER UNIVERSITIES ESTABLISHED IN OTHER ZONE......

what?! Point of correction, unity schools are NOT state owned schools but federal owned schools. Why dyu think most of their names start with federal government college.... I give up o. I went to a unity school too
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by pharmow: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
The word is [size=16pt]"Humility"[/size]. I don't care how ugly he looks. But the fact that he made those children knows that the a Governor is not a demigod as well as makes them believe that they could become someone like him in the future says it all.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Tushnigerian(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Atouke: Gov. Rauf in a school uniform scam! he is wearing a uniform that is embroiled in a fraud

......"Even tailors and school uniform sellers are not left out in the
economic strangulation. The governor came out with a policy that all
schools owned by government should be wearing the same uniform and these
sellers started selling the fabrics and the tailors off course were
making a living out of that. But suddenly, he established what he called
Omoluable garment factory under his wife and stopped students from
patronizing people outside. So a uniform that goes for N800 outside now
sells for N1,500 from the garment outfit. The fabric sellers and the
tailors lost business to the governor’s wife. And you say you have the
interest of the people at heart."........

I don't know Wat people like you will do in power...Nigerians...we never encourage!! We only see critics....
Can u buy uniform from a tailor if your son attends British intl school?? The ormoluable garment factory as employed more than 200 staffs...the tailors will always make their money....will the kids amend at the factory too....Mtchew
read more about this raufs scam @:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Segun-Akinwusi/1376151635956042
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Atouke: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
"A visit to Osogbo, the Osun State capital will reveal a town whose
economy has been brought to its knees as economic activities are near
paralysed because of the policies and actions of the state government.
Besides the demolition of shops and houses along the road where citizens
make a living, every other avenue that could have boosted economic
activities in the state are said to have been effectively blocked.

A source confided in Paparazzi magazine that the state government as a
matter of practice does not patronize Osun State based contractors or
suppliers. “All the jobs in the state are handled by people from outside
the state. If you hope to join them, you must first relocate to Lagos
and now make your way back to Osun to join them. These are people who do
not believe in anything Osun yet they want to control our lives".
read more about rauf scam at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Segun-Akinwusi/1376151635956042
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Atouke: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
In an era when governments are establishing new schools and hiring new
teachers, a supposed progressive governor like Aregbesola has been
closing down schools in the name of mergers. Many see his policy on
education as floored.

“By September a lot of things will be revealed in the education sector
because of schools that have merged. In my own home town, we had eight
secondary schools and the eight have been collapsed to two while a town
like Ikeji with four does not have any longer.

“The state government is doing this because it has no teachers for the
schools and instead of doing the reasonable, they have decided to merge
schools together, making an already bad situation worse. The state is
also having problems with constant strikes and bankruptcy, so they are
trying to reduce the workforce. It is an irony for a government that
claims progressive credentials and fraudulently projects performance, to
now have a school with a student population of over a thousand having
between 10 to 15 teachers.
read more about raufs scam at:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Segun-Akinwusi/1376151635956042
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Decryptor: If you are using power supply as a yard-stick for Osun moving foward, then what will you say about Enugu state that has unbelievable constant power supply 24/7 for about 2yrs now?
Osun might have power supply but what are they doing about the number of mad people i saw roaming the streets esp in one town called Ohode-Owena? It's disgusting! grin grin
owena is in ondo state and not osun.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Atouke: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
1) Is Rauf appointing mostly lagos residence to political offices in osun as opposed to Osun resident? thereby undermining the state residence a chance to be close/contribute to the development in the state?

2) Is Rauf nepotistic by giving most state contracts to his family members ie opon imo to his son Kabiru and the state school uniform to his wife?with all its attendant fraud and inflation of contract sums?

3) Was opon imo awarded at N8.5billion for 3500 tablets out of which less than 600 has been distributed to students in the whole state ie about 200 opon imo per senatorial district while there are over 1million school kids in osun state.

4) Why is RATCOM a construction company with no pedigree ie no history of completing any project in the state or anywhere else the preferential contractor for raufs administration. what is raufs ties to RATCOM?

5) Why is rauf demolishing/merging schools instead of hiring more teachers/renovating schools?

6) Is the Abiola Airport, best western hotels and the host of other projects that rauf has just announced a pollitical gimmick to get votes next year ? for we know that the state cannot afford those projects with its meager allocation
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Atouke: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
the introduction of the same uniform for schools is the highest level of scam I've ever witnessed in this state. lemme give u the analogy of how things are.

1. Mr gov promised to distribute uniform freely to the students.
2. He introduced the same uniform for all schools and claimed that it is because he want to safe few money from purchasing different uniforms for schools.
3. Sam and Sata produced the first set of uniform and they were truely distributed to students for free.
4. Schools are about to resume for another academic session and definitely students will need new uniform.
5. Mr Gov commissioned Omoluabi garment industry to be the one to produce the uniforms as u cant get it anywhere else in market except form government.
6. Looking closely at the Bill board of Omoluabi garment industry, u'll see sam and sata written there with very small font (will upload picture here tomorrow).
7. Mr Gov monopolized the uniform market and can do what we expect from a monopoly market,
8. He introduced money to the uniform as they will no longer be distributed for free.
9. with 900 naira before u can get a uniform for ur ward but Ogbeni's least price is 1,500.
10. sam and sata is afraid of joining the competition in free market and used the help of ogbeni to monopolize the market while they'll make maximum gain.

i believe u get it now.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Atouke: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is rauf demolishing one of the biggest high school in osun fakunle high school to build a shoprite mall under the guise of building a mega school of which he is progressingat a snails pace as only one mega school has been partially completed in 3 yrs?

Is rauf demanding that state refuse collectors only buy refuse dump trucks from his appointed Chinese supplier? as failure to comply ie buy from raufs agent will result in not being certified/approved to collect refuse in the state.

for more about the real rauf who wears the uniform of corruption if you want to know about him visit https://www.nairaland.com/1460387/aregbesola-massive-looting-osun-state/5
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by misterh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
sbaks: My own is why should he send someone to jail for stealing a 50,000 naira phone? he would have had him sacked. And the hypocritical and biased judge sent the poor man to 45 years in prison. 'Na manslaughter?' smh
Shey na him be the judge ni? Your grouse shld be with the judge and not Aregbesola.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Littlehooper: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
booqee: what?! Point of correction, unity schools are NOT state owned schools but federal owned schools. Why dyu think most of their names start with federal government college.... I give up o. I went to a unity school too

MY SISTER, UNITY SCHOOL IS OWNED BY THE STATE WHILE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IS OWNED BY FEDERAL.. ..
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Littlehooper: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Lol. Universities rank schools based on the average GPA
and number of
programs they provide, reputations, international links, infrastructures, management etc so telling us that schools in d west are ranked above others because students from a particular region are more intelligent than others are BIG FAT lie
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE " FAT BIG LIE" ,, U'VE JUST SHOWN WHO U ARE...

NO NEED TO ARGUE.. ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS...
WHY IS THAT UNIVERSITIES FROM D NORTH DOESN'T BE AMONG THE TOP 3
WHY IS IT THAT UNIVERSITIES FROM D SOUTH SOUTH DOESN'T BE AMONG D TOP 3

UI, UNILAG, OAU ALWAYS TOP
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by eaglechild: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Littlehooper:
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE " FAT BIG LIE" ,, U'VE JUST SHOWN WHO U ARE...

NO NEED TO ARGUE.. ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS...
WHY IS THAT UNIVERSITIES FROM D NORTH DOESN'T BE AMONG THE TOP 3
WHY IS IT THAT UNIVERSITIES FROM D SOUTH SOUTH DOESN'T BE AMONG D TOP 3

UI, UNILAG, OAU ALWAYS TOP
Chai!
U just killed English.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by DollyParton1(f): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
He looks like a pedophiile in that uniform.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by ynk007: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chai! I no even know who be male or female, they all look the same lol

Allow the governor though, na to do something for your state wey matter, not how you look.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by Ay111(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

And yet a Forward Thinker like you cant win an Election in your family, talkless of your Local Government.. grin

Dont you think you should start thinking in reverse?!

Nna mehn see as yu come finish d guy grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by homody(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
This man sef...
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by oluomoadebayo: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2013
moshoodn: I ain't from Osun or anything. I'm a Lasgidian!

But mehn seriously, Osun is moving at a fast pace.

BTW, Osun may probably be the only state in the SW with constant supply of electricity.

I've visited Ife, Osogbo, Ilesa and the light constancy is just wow!!

Maybe Osun peeps can confirm this.

Constant electricity is not Aregbe's making and we have been enjoying this before he came on board. Get your fact!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by emmasege: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2013
The same way an Osun man loves Amosun and an Ogun man loves Ajimobi. Don't love him more than necessary. He may not be as popular as you think amongst his people.
Tushnigerian: I love this man!! I wish I an say that bout my state governor!! Amosun!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Wearing A School Uniform by B5: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2013
Have you read "Aregbe goes to school".
It's an interesting novel, grab your copy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.