Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week (1502 Views)

How Can A Guy Make Girls Spend Money On Him? / 8 Ways Broke Girls Spend Their Christmas / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Eclairs: 5:18am On Jun 28, 2008
Just a quick question for the ladies, The guys could contribute as well,

Genuine/reasonable answers will be highly appreciated. No qualms if u want to be funny.

Surely, not all girls like the ideas of collecting money off their boyfriends and though some girls see it as a right, its true that some girls don't bother to ask. As far as the boy is loving, money's not an issue even though they're broke. Though some guys may struggle to meet the demands of their girlfriends, they see giving their girlfriend money as a duty and feel uncomfortable when they sense their girlfriend is lacking essentially cz of little/no cash and is unwilling to accept money from them. This obviously does not happen often but I personally do not believe one's girlfriend should be made to ask before we sort them out. Though such attitude (not asking for money) may come across as pride, this is not alwayz the case and what the guy does is to pay some money into her account without her knowledge when he think the girl's on a red,

My question is this. How much on average (per week) should be just enough to ensure that ones' gfrd is essentially ok considering the need to look good, transportation, rechargecards and the rest,

It may help to list the essentials girls spend money on.

thanks
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Mesmerize(f): 5:43am On Jun 28, 2008
It depends. . I usually buy what I think is necessary, am a student, am not "rich" enough to spend like I dnt care!
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Eclairs: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2008
Mesmerize:

It depends. . I usually buy what I think is necessary, am a student, am not "rich" enough to spend like I dnt care!

But how much on average do you spend weekly or rather how much do u reckon shd be just enough for any girl who's a prudent spender Naira equivalent. (not sure if u live outside the boarder)

am not "rich" enough to spend like I dnt care lol. Yeah right, trying to be modest innit?
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Mesmerize(f): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2008
Ok, weekly, hmmm, let's subtract my books and school supply or school activity. . I'll say about # ?? grin

Am not trying to be modest hon, that's just it. I'm trying to be careful. sure later on, I can spend like I dnt care, but right now, the person that's supporting me does not pick the money off of an apple tree. She works to get the money, and I must respect that and spend carefully wink
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by syren: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2008
studentetc:

@ poster

You are not supposed to spend money on your girlfriend i.e allowance and all, because she has a father!

A little gift on occassion, or at intervals should do it. if you're spending money i.e account deposit etc, then you have started falling mugu.

What if she doesn't have a father? There are always exceptions cool
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by ladybam(f): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2008
studentetc, so you think?
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by ladybam(f): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2008
@ studentetc

if na this kind ideology you get so, i just dey pity your girlfriend
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by noetic(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2008
syren:

What if she doesn't have a father? There are always exceptions cool
what exceptions . . . . . . . .must she b a burden? grin . . . . . . . . most of em end up as ingrates
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by syren: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2008
noetic:

what exceptions . . . . . . . .must she b a burden? grin . . . . . . . . most of em end up as ingrates

He's assuming that all girls have fathers that take care of them and his reason for not giving his girlfriend money is based on that assumption. I don't condone the idea but what if she needed it?
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Gabry(f): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2008
I dont know how to convert my money currency to yours but for me, my average spending per week would be at least RM50 which is like USD 13. I usually would buy house groceries and personal stuff and thats it. I dont really spend on anything else but before Christmas I would spend like USD 1000 per day in one week.

Dont really care on what I spend and on how much I spend because after all, its my own money and I work damn hard for it. Never once depended on anyone to give me a single cent so thats why am happy to just spend it anytime.
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by sistajay(f): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2008
@ poster

Me think this is your way of finding out the rich Nairaland babes.
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2008
studentetc:

@ poster

You are not supposed to spend money on your girlfriend i.e allowance and all, because she has a father!

A little gift on occassion, or at intervals should do it. if you're spending money i.e account deposit etc, then you have started falling mugu.

Abi oo. cool
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by noetic(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2008
studentetc:

@ syren,

Your girlfriend is not your responsibility until you are married. Studies show that men who pay their girlfriend allowance, weekly deposit etc usually loose out at the end of the day.
seconded
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by chamotex(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2008
studentetc:

@ poster

True talk
Having a girlfriend is not job that you should paying salary, its not a problem showering her with gifts or money sometimes, but which one is weekly wages, na me born am
If shes my wife I can understand coz thats my responsibility, but girlfriend, no be full time job o.
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by ikamefa(f): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2008
depends on ma needs for that week oh

ranges from as little as $10.00 to $ 5000.00
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2008
My question is this. How much on average (per week) should be just enough to ensure that ones' gfrd is essentially ok considering the need to look good, transportation, rechargecards and the rest,

Mmmhh it looks as if boyfriends are now synonymous to having weekly/monthly paychecks. . . tongue
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Mesmerize(f): 12:42am On Jun 29, 2008
ikamefa:

depends on ma needs for that week oh

ranges from as little as $10.00 to $ 5000.00
ehrrrrm, is he like a drug dealer? shocked
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by dudu19(m): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2008
@ikamefa, abi u mean 5000 rupees
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by onyinye2(f): 4:37am On Jun 29, 2008
undescribable amount. cool
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Cayon(f): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2008
I am going to be honest here.  This is per day I spend on myself not on no man

For breakfast -  from $4.50 to $6;00 (glass of beets/apple juice and porridge)

Lunch - $8.50 (salad and soup) and if I don't eat healthy, $12.00

Dinner - I order  food for my  daughter and I ($12.00 to $15.00)  except on weekends when i cook -

Honestly, I have to find a way to stop spending money stupidly
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by iice(f): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2008
Twinny shocked shocked shocked come buy me pammy tongue
Hmmmm am not a big spender on myself. Depending on the week, $100 upwards
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by saucekid(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2008
the money they spend on their hair and cosmetic alone is someone's salary
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by cescky(m): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
saucekid:

the money they spend on their hair and cosmetic alone is someone's salary

shocked shocked shocked shocked really!!

@sauce
long time grin grin werin dey? grin
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by ikamefa(f): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

ehrrrrm, is he like a drug dealer? shocked

for starters this post above is warped

drug dealer, hired assassin,419er ,armed robber what ever -name you wanna call it or think up (abeg carry go) ,

na today? smiley

dudu19:

@ikamefa, abi u mean 5000 rupees

your guess is as good as mine jare wink

iice:

Twinny shocked shocked shocked come buy me pammy tongue
Hmmmm am not a big spender on myself. Depending on the week, $100 upwards

oya waka come my shack ! " grin "
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Eclairs: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2008
Na wa O,

Just a simple question and loads of hypocritical contribution. It beggars belief to see even female contributors sayin guys shouldnt be responsible financially for their babes until they are married, While this is a logical statement to some extent, it funny how we disguise reality.

To the male contributors, let me point out that givin money to your girlfriend bcs you think she needs it is not paying salary. You are obviously not under any obligation. Is either u have to give or you don't have and she obviously wouldnt compel u to cz u'r not the parents but let us be more honest with ourselves. Your girl may not ask you for money, but youz lots will agree that loving is sharing and sharing is caring and for a decent girl, she would do the same if she's more financially bouyant. We know this is true but why do we shy from the truth?

Nairaland is suppose to be a question/answer forum so I beg, mk we dey talk true.

To the female contributors, some of us girls are fortunate enough to be well-to-do and do not require help financially. Also, its true that these days, there's more to a relationship than just money but the least I expect from Nairaland girls especially those based in Nigeria is a figure bearing in mind all the essential. There should be at least a prudent spender in the house. At least one. We shdnt deceive ourselves just bcs we are in nairaland.

Dont know how/why this is a difficult question to answer but it amazes me to see that some of us are turning this place to an unreliable forum.

thts not nice is it?
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Eclairs: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2008
quote author=studentetc link=topic=146315.msg2439216#msg2439216 date=1214819035]

This is a reliable forum, because you get the raw facts.

Spending money as you have laid it out, weekly allowance etc na the wrong thing to do.

You just want to force yourself to be a Mugu sha. Your talk anyway na person wey one die before come jam person wey go kill am. Nothing spoil.
[quote][/quote]same old thing,

na wa o. simple question, difficult answer. dont understnd where u comin from not even sure if u are male/female.

Weekly allowance? is there anywhere in my post i stated weekly allowance? guy, I beg no misquote me.
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
as little or as much as the week needs cool
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by Busta(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
what does how much i spend got to do with anything?

U wanna match it up?
Re: How Much Do Girls Spend Per Week by sistawoman: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
Just pay attention to what she buys and spends money on. Keep track of it for a whole week w/o her knowledge then base how much you give her based on that. For everyone it differs like me:

everyother week pedi and mani and eyebrows
Lunch money
Driver fare to get to work and return home
I do my own hair so there is no expense there
grocery money
bill money, water, lights, cable, cell phone etc.

it would be better to calculate what she would need monthly then divide that weekly to put in her account. If she is anything like me she will never ask you for any money but will grateful you are giving her the help. I still find it hard to ask my husband for money and we had our first spat about it because i went to my dad instead of asking him.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Problem / close this acct seun / Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.