Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate (124792 Views)

Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport / Drama As Diezani Runs After Buhari At Airport-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry [color=#990000][/color]PLS UPLOAD SOME PICTURES LETS SEE..............I TINK ALL THE AIRLINES SHOULD BE PROPERLY CHECKED..I PRAY GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Hero10001: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Mass death on weekends are very popular in Naija.

Another weekend is near..

**soobs, holding my head and SMH**
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Vado(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Can't even bring myself to staring at helpless dead bodies but some people are even asking for pictures and vids. Nawa o.
R.i.p to the dead. This is abominable.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Originalsly: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
zhaineey: Dis are some of d pix of d incidence
Sad. Second pic.. couldn't they show more respect for the dead? ...just pile up the bodies like firewood....did they even try to straighten them before they become stiff? Tragedy upon tragedy.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by drnoel: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
Its true follow link to read news: [url]dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/03/breaking-associated-airline-plane-carrying-reportedly-carrying-agagus-corpse-crashes-in-lagos/[/url]
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by pacesetter808: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
I can see a few comments on here about Ondo State rejecting the body of the late governor, hence the mishap. When will we throw away all these stupid beliefs imparted on us by our fore-fathers who were neither educated nor exposed? I must say the strong believe we have in all these cultural crap is one of the many reason Nigeria as a country won't move forward. While the white man was building ships to sail to the other end of the world, guns to conquer other parts of the world, planes to fly around the world our fore-fathers were busy chasing rats about the bush and impregnating every woman they considered as sexually attractive forcefully or otherwise. I'm expected to live by primitive beliefs which they laid down even in 2013? In as much as some parts of our culture should be preserved, a good chunk of it should be dispersed......never to be remembered. Logical questions to ask would have been the mechanical condition of the plane before it took off, were protocols met before take off?, was the pilot overworked or under pressure of any sort? These are likely reasons for any plane crash, not any stupid gods rejecting the body of the late governor. This should be a wake up call for other politicians. I implore all politicians to make efforts to impart as positively as they can on Nigeria to make it a better place. There's an old English adage 'Nobody prays for accidents but they do happen; prevention is better than cure'. Let's all work together to make Nigeria a safer and more habitable place to live.

R.I.P to the lost souls.

9 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Booty4me: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2013
oboy see traffic. chenekeeeeee

seun don hamaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Ishilove: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2013
I heard Gbenga Obasanjo was on the plane? Please How true is this?
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by sammirano: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2013
This is double whala for dead body oooo. God have mercy
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by sova(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2013
zhaineey: Dis are some of d pix of d incidence
though dia was a crash,y ar u pastin fake pictures, i saw dix pix on ndi gbo page yestrdy.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Sannijudeo(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2013
black thursday
associated airlines has been reported to
have crashed at the ATO gate this
morning. its destination was Akure, Ondo
state. it was said to have been a 20
seater jet, carrying the corpse of the the former Governor of Ondo state, Late
Governor Olusegun Agagu, his first son,
olu Falae's son, d owner of MIC casket and
some of his family to AKure.
news says two has been confirmed dead
and more countiing more news to be passed across soon Reports have it that an Associated Airline
plane carrying the body of late Agagu to
Akure, has crashed in Lagos. According to those present around the
scene, the crash happened at the local
wing of the airport, close to the section
where JET-A1, plane fuel is stored. As at the time of filing in this report, fire
service officials were seen evacuating
the occupants of the plane and it is not
yet clear if there is any casualty. Yakubu Datti, the spokesman of the
Nigeria aviation agencies, has asked for
more time to get concrete details of the
accident.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Teotihuacan: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Eerm, Abeg Femi Fani Kayode dey there?

3 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by ifelola101: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Update : Agagu' s wife, son, Chief Olu Falae's first Son, Obj's Son, Deji Falae, Agagu' s corpse perished in Associated Airline

What a world!!!
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by comtem2011: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu's wife, olu falae first son (Deji) were in d crashed plane according to d news i read.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by deshclones(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2013
pacesetter808: I can see a few comments on here about Ondo State rejecting the body of the late governor, hence the mishap. When will we throw away all these stupid beliefs imparted on us by our fore-fathers who were neither educated nor exposed? I must say the strong believe we have in all these cultural crap is one of the many reason Nigeria as a country won't move forward. While the white man was building ships to sail to the other end of the world, guns to conquer other parts of the world, planes to fly around the world our fore-fathers were busy chasing rats about the bush and impregnating every woman they considered as sexually attractive forcefully or otherwise. I'm expected to live by primitive beliefs which they laid down even in 2013? In as much as some parts of our culture should be preserved, a good chunk of it should be dispersed......never to be remembered. Logical questions to ask would have been the mechanical condition of the plane before it took off, were protocols met before take off?, was the pilot overworked or under pressure of any sort? These are likely reasons for any plane crash, not any stupid gods rejecting the body of the late governor. This should be a wake up call for other politicians. I implore all politicians to make efforts to impart as positively as they can on Nigeria to make it a better place. There's an old English adage 'Nobody prays for accidents but they do happen; prevention is better than cure'. Let's all work together to make Nigeria a safer and more habitable place to live.

R.I.P to the lost souls.

shame on you...yabbing your forefathers..no respect or honor...succumbing to the whimps and caprices of the whiteman..education my left bum...what has education got to do with this??Nigeria was beta off in the days of old than what we have now...take ur morbid opinion outta here jare

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Johnsonpac(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2013
This is a sad news indeed... Very hilarious
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by demelza: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Booty4me: oboy see traffic. chenekeeeeee

seun don hamaaaaa
Na true you talk. Other threads go resemble ghost town.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by dharrey2012: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu's Wife, Son, Chief Olu Falae's first Son, Deji Falae; Agagu's corpse & Tunji Okusanya, MIC Boss perished in Associated Airline crash
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by GeJ79: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2013
WATCH THE SCENE LIVE ON CHANNELS

http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Holadokun(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
Sad

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Teotihuacan: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
demelza: I totally agree. You are sick undecided
Ey?! No cussing.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
pacesetter808: I can see a few comments on here about Ondo State rejecting the body of the late governor, hence the mishap. When will we throw away all these stupid beliefs imparted on us by our fore-fathers who were neither educated nor exposed? I must say the strong believe we have in all these cultural crap is one of the many reason Nigeria as a country won't move forward. While the white man was building ships to sail to the other end of the world, guns to conquer other parts of the world, planes to fly around the world our fore-fathers were busy chasing rats about the bush and impregnating every woman they considered as sexually attractive forcefully or otherwise. I'm expected to live by primitive beliefs which they laid down even in 2013? In as much as some parts of our culture should be preserved, a good chunk of it should be dispersed......never to be remembered. Logical questions to ask would have been the mechanical condition of the plane before it took off, were protocols met before take off?, was the pilot overworked or under pressure of any sort? These are likely reasons for any plane crash, not any stupid gods rejecting the body of the late governor. This should be a wake up call for other politicians. I implore all politicians to make efforts to impart as positively as they can on Nigeria to make it a better place. There's an old English adage 'Nobody prays for accidents but they do happen; prevention is better than cure'. Let's all work together to make Nigeria a safer and more habitable place to live.

R.I.P to the lost souls.

I really pity you....

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nosyke(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
Ishilove: I heard Gbenga Obasanjo was on the plane? Please How true is this?

I heard so too. I have been scanning the news outlets for confirmation. Maybe we should wait for the manifest to be released first.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by solomon111(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
niddamugu: This is an unprofessional act from our safety and emergency agencies - displaying dead bodies just for public spectacle. Let us learn from advanced countries to see how many ambulances plus policemen coupled with sealing the entire area from journalists talkless of crowd. When do we learn the rules of emergency in this country?
Take it easy.
I have just confirmed that the pix with the dead bodies is not from the crash site.
Somebody on nairaland is being mischevious,which is pretty sick.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Valstresser: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
Information reachn me 4rm ONDO confimed dat the wife, children nd OBJs son were on board too. RIP to the dead
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by deemenn: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2013
18memberes of agagu and agagus body including gbenga obasanjo and other dignitaries
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by guyANDROID1: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2013
See the pix

Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Sannijudeo: black thursday
associated airlines has been reported to
have crashed at the ATO gate this
morning. its destination was Akure, Ondo
state. it was said to have been a 20
seater jet, carrying the corpse of the the former Governor of Ondo state, Late
Governor Olusegun Agagu, his first son,
olu Falae's son, d owner of MIC casket and
some of his family to AKure.
news says two has been confirmed dead
and more countiing more news to be passed across soon Reports have it that an Associated Airline
plane carrying the body of late Agagu to
Akure, has crashed in Lagos. According to those present around the
scene, the crash happened at the local
wing of the airport, close to the section
where JET-A1, plane fuel is stored. As at the time of filing in this report, fire
service officials were seen evacuating
the occupants of the plane and it is not
yet clear if there is any casualty. Yakubu Datti, the spokesman of the
Nigeria aviation agencies, has asked for
more time to get concrete details of the
accident.

No No No! I know that man! It cant be true! This is truly a black thursday indeed. cry cry cry RIP to all the dead.
Please people, stop talking ill about the dead (Agagu). Superstition or not, God knows best
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Policewoman(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2013
Oh my God shocked I heard the family of the late ex governor of Ondo state, Olusegun Agagu was involved.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by wazobiaN9(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2013
The plane did NOT crash within Sahara premises... a family member working in same premises just informed me it happened some meters away from another depot.
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2013
May God help us in this country
Re: Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate by devour129: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2013

R.I.P to the lost souls.
then you shouldn't believe in God too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.