Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,740 members, 7,972,675 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. (1017 Views)

One Month Nigerian Used Iphone 5S For Sale...n70k. Slightly Negotiable / Mint US Used Iphone5 (unlocked) For Sale / Uk Used Ipad2 16gb Used Sim Card 3g Wifi Unlock, Ipad3,16gb Factory Unlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by bayoadebimpe(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Good News; Mint Extremely Clean White IPhone 5 with 16GB Memory factory unlocked for just N70k must go today to meet immediate needs.

Interested? Call Bayo on 08023712488/08094553111.

Thank you.[b][/b]
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by bayoadebimpe(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
Still Available .

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hello, I was d one dat bought this fone from u yesterday, I sent u a text about d fone, u av not replied. I need a reply pls!
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by bayoadebimpe(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Okay. Good.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
bayo.adebimpe:
Okay. Good.

Wen am i getting a reply?
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by eniolaamoda: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
247man: Hello, I was d one dat bought this fone from u yesterday, I sent u a text about d fone, u av not replied. I need a reply pls!

D guy has skammed u oga.wat happened to d fone?
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by houstonia(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
bayo.adebimpe:
Good News; Mint Extremely Clean White IPhone 5 with 16GB Memory factory unlocked for just N70k must go today to meet immediate needs.

Interested? Call Bayo on 08023712488/08094553111.

Thank you.

What's your location Bro? I think this is my chance of owning one too. People don use me shine scatter for this iPhone5
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
eniolaamoda:

D guy has skammed u oga.wat happened to d fone?

The wifi only connects wen I place d fone right in front of d wifi modem( which is something I couldn't test Infront of him) after updating to ios7, I noticed a lot of dirt inside d screen(which were not showing on ios6 but very obvious on ios7 cos of d multicolored UI and white background. I called him and he said it is now my responsibility. I bought the fone just yesterday. So he said I shd go and do whatever I want to do with it.

The fone is an exact opposite of what he described (mint condition indeed). I av accepted my mistake.

This is a warning to all dat wants to buy fone from this guy.

He is not straightforward. Good luck with d crappy fones u sell.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by rquest: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Mr bayo.adebimpe. ...its better u clear the air...and settle ur difference with ur unsatisfied customer
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by eniolaamoda: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Infact I have the guy almost duped me if not dat I used my brain,he has no iphone5,he only post all dis online den find sellers so he could resell it,besides he dupes ppl a lot,he told me he stayed at iju,wen I came to iju he den swtched off his fone,he is one very stupid man,infact I advise everybody not to respond to his posts,cus he is a scam a verylarge scam. Stupid man
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by bayoadebimpe(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bad belle pple. Nobody can run me down nor tarnish my image here. Whoever have ever duped should please speak out now to the public. Am not one hungry man as you can see.I purposely have my picture on my profile to indicate my clear conscience.

Regarding the iPhone5 I sold,d guy called me next day to tell me the WiFi doesnt connect except he moves closer to his modem.Pls tell me,its that my problem?for a right thinking person.you are not calling to tell me t

he phone is bad or something. You only called me to tell me you want refund without better excuse.

Nairalander pls let's reason together and not let these fools danish my image.

Thank you.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 4:40am On Oct 07, 2013
eniolaamoda: Infact I have the guy almost duped me if not dat I used my brain,he has no iphone5,he only post all dis online den find sellers so he could resell it,besides he dupes ppl a lot,he told me he stayed at iju,wen I came to iju he den swtched off his fone,he is one very stupid man,infact I advise everybody not to respond to his posts,cus he is a scam a verylarge scam. Stupid man

Now i wish i saw this before falling for this trap. Anyway, i will take d fone to computer village and try to repair d wifi. I av learnt my lesson.
I was told d dirt inside d screen cannot b removed cos d screen n touch are together!! Except i change d screen!!
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by bayoadebimpe(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2013
Tell the whole world how much you bought my white iPhone5 and let them see how stupid you really are.You still have my balance of N4,000 outstanding you must pay. You are only giving me excuses not to pay me my balance. Unfortunately,I dnt know how to track you...But God knows....You must pay me my balance like it or not.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by 247man: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
bayo.adebimpe:
Tell the whole world how much you bought my white iPhone5 and let them see how stupid you really are.You still have my balance of N4,000 outstanding you must pay. You are only giving me excuses not to pay me my balance. Unfortunately,I dnt know how to track you...But God knows....You must pay me my balance like it or not.

With this your post, you have just confirmed to all nairalanders that u are not straightforward.

U called d phone 70k, i negotiated n gave u 65k. U returned my money and got down from my car, saying u av a buyer for 75k. ( how i wish i zoomed off). Only for u to quickly run back( in d rain) from ur car and begged me to add something on it. I added 1k making 66k which u collected. U now have d effrontery to post here dat I'm owing u 4k. U simply av no shame.

Anyway, after giving d fone to 3 different engrs in ikeja to fix d wifi and if possible clean screen, i was told d wifi fix is 50/50. Might work or might spoil d wifi completely and d screen n touch cant b separated, i sold it to one of dem who was ready to buy it like that for 60k(6k loss). At least i told him d problem.

I wish i listened to a nairalander (tumababa) who also sells iphones, that told me that by the iphone prices i shall know if its faulty or not. He warned me to be careful with such cheap iphones but i told him his iphone was too costly.

I finally went to see him today in vi and d white iphone 5 was just like new. I paid 78k and he even gave me a wall charger and usb cable.

I REGRET DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.
NAIRALANDERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

unfollows thread

2 Likes

Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
^^^^ chief, u for no mention my name ooo. I no want nairaland wahala at all...

Anyway,enjoy ur new toy.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by rquest: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
tumababa: ^^^^ chief, u for no mention my name ooo. I no want nairaland wahala at all...

Anyway,enjoy ur new toy.
tumababa anytime...I can always vouch for him..
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by bayoadebimpe(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tell the whole world how much you bought my white iPhone5 and let them see how silly you really are.You still have my balance of N4,000 outstanding you must pay. You are only giving me excuses not to pay me my balance. Unfortunately,I dnt know how to track you...But God knows....You must pay me my balance like it or not.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by moneybag100: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=tumababa]^^^^ chief, u for no mention my name ooo. I no want nairaland wahala at all...

Anyway,enjoy ur new toy. [/quote

Tumbaba is confirm and straight forward guy...I have transacted with him last week....he be sure guy.
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by HABRUZZY(m): 5:47am On Oct 09, 2013
247man:

With this your post, you have just confirmed to all nairalanders that u are not straightforward.

U called d phone 70k, i negotiated n gave u 65k. U returned my money and got down from my car, saying u av a buyer for 75k. ( how i wish i zoomed off). Only for u to quickly run back( in d rain) from ur car and begged me to add something on it. I added 1k making 66k which u collected. U now have d effrontery to post here dat I'm owing u 4k. U simply av no shame.

Anyway, after giving d fone to 3 different engrs in ikeja to fix d wifi and if possible clean screen, i was told d wifi fix is 50/50. Might work or might spoil d wifi completely and d screen n touch cant b separated, i sold it to one of dem who was ready to buy it like that for 60k(6k loss). At least i told him d problem.

I wish i listened to a nairalander (tumababa) who also sells iphones, that told me that by the iphone prices i shall know if its faulty or not. He warned me to be careful with such cheap iphones but i told him his iphone was too costly.

I finally went to see him today in vi and d white iphone 5 was just like new. I paid 78k and he even gave me a wall charger and usb cable.

I REGRET DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.
NAIRALANDERS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

unfollows thread
when it comes to iphone sales I rate Tumababa he sells good phones
Re: Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! White Iphone5 16GB Factory Unlocked For Sale @ N70k ONO. by bayoadebimpe(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Bad belle pple. Nobody can run me down nor tarnish my image here. Whoever have ever duped should please speak out now to the public. Am not one hungry man as you can see.I purposely have my picture on my profile to indicate my clear conscience.

Regarding the iPhone5 I sold,d guy called me next day to tell me the WiFi doesnt connect except he moves closer to his modem.Pls tell me,its that my problem?for a right thinking person.you are not calling to tell me t

he phone is bad or something. You only called me to tell me you want refund without better excuse.
kiss
Nairalander pls let's reason together and not let these fools danish my image.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Ned A Q1o / Clean Uk Used Apple Macbook Pro/air/retina/imac/mac Mini And Accessories**cheap* / Abuja/suleja/keffi Gadget And Phone Sell Or Swap Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.