Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,843 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash (45939 Views)

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by sportfeva(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank God he survive it. I wish him quick mental and physical recovery. Asides, how did that fake video got to the frontpage, the MOD that push that nonsense forward need to be query for such a sensitive. And dastardly act.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by pembisco(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hop he's nt like suntai cos dt 1 na as gud as death
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Revolva(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now let him go and preach the gospel...
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by sCun: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
What is his condition like? Very important. Some conditions can be worse than death
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by oderemo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
patriotic007: thank God he survived it,at least a second chance to live right has presented itself,my brother just repent now
Can you guys stop all these religious pouting pls.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by wengerjay(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is my own take on the survival story.E be like say agagu de vex.Na de same set of people wey collect power from hin hand wan bury am.Dem com enter plane wit am,the guy com vex,he crashed the plane and saved his son.Dead body dey take revenge o.My people,make u no enter vehicle wit the dead body of the person u don offend before o,maybe u don snatch hin girlfriend,u don collect hin contract etc.Half a word dey enof for the wise o.U offend me,i agagulise u even in dead.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Chinnwa: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
thank God he survived
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by bokohalal(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Revolva: Now let him go and preach the gospel...
And the ones that died?
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Obascoetubi: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by eagleeye2: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gbenga Obasanjo survived crashed.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by 5point(f): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank God for the bravery of my colleagues who went in to the crash site immediately it happened even when there was pandemonium and confusion. Feyi Agagu should be grateful to God and this my particular colleague who reached out to him and helped him to safety. May God continue to protect us.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by zelexotunla(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Fela's music says dead body get accident...double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body... May God help us in this country. The poor people are crying of suffering,the rich are crying of health(death). Life sha!!!!
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Dpeacemaker101: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
5point: Thank God for the bravery of my colleagues who went in to the crash site immediately it happened even when there was pandemonium and confusion. Feyi Agagu should be grateful to God and this my particular colleague who reached out to him and helped him to safety. May God continue to protect us.
please can you confirm the story of the MIC family, the okusanya's father and son.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by abbeyoye2001(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank God for His grace. May God protection continually be upon us
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Scun: What is his condition like? Very important. Some conditions can be worse than death

How about you change your username to scum instead of trying to replicate seun?
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
eagle,eye:
Gbenga Obasanjo survived crashed.

Source?
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by eagleeye2: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
see

Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
bokohalal:
And the ones that died?

They should get ready to meet their God.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by hikmoj(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
unyimecc: God let him not be like suntai amen! R.I.P to the departed souls
AMEN oo may God 4bid dat because its gona b a colossal loss 2 d family.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Lex1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
To God be the glory... Have been so worried about him. May the Lord Almighty give the family the heart to bear their loss.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by 5point(f): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
hikmoj: AMEN oo may God 4bid dat because its gona b a colossal loss 2 d family.

I doubt that his case will be like Suntai's. The guy actually walked aided out of the crash site. He only sustained a minor bruise on his leg and neck. Save for psychological trauma. Even as an eye witness, I am still traumatized. I wish him a quick recovery.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Now that this has happened how would the body get to akure?dem go enter another plane?car or na leg dem go take carry am go?
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by LeStylo: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
GBENGA OBJ IS ALIVE!

Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by drnairalov: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
looks like Fela song came 2 pass...Deadi bodi get e accident yeparipa ooo
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by otian: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
thnkGod agagu sonn survive.shit for all agagus enemy.mtschew
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Flirtyfemi: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Suya go plenty there o cause d fire much
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by LeStylo: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
UPDATE:
The management of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) has released the names of some survivors and dead persons involved in the crashed Associated Airline in Lagos today.
They are:
1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor
6. Chijioke Duru - Dead
7. Unknown male adult - Dead

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by sirgreen: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank GOD for him, GOD save for purpose let him no that now and quick
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by ocelot2006(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank God he survived.

Regardless of our rrspective opinions about the late Chief Agagu, they do NOT give us the right to speak I'll of the dead and celebrate this plane crash that has claimed the lives of more innocent people. Its just plain wrong.
Re: Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash by dayourpaul123y: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
thank God.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Full Deregulation, Discards Petrol Price Band / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) / Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.