Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,427 members, 7,881,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

JAM OF LIFE: Wizkid Shaydee Ft Matex_my Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JAM OF LIFE: Wizkid Shaydee Ft Matex_my Love (545 Views)

I Was In My House And Trailer Came To Jam Me - Word Crib / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) / The Best Way To Get Through Lagos Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAM OF LIFE: Wizkid Shaydee Ft Matex_my Love by aaron6190: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Hey peeps a new music bomb just dropped from Naija No.1 Superstars. Its playing on every radio station in Nigeria especially Lagos. If you never hear the jam you dey miss be that Listen Download and Share to the world. www.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#o31wwfi6fb40 Who no know no know but now you know. No dull yourself listen to the track
www.hulkshare.com/mobile/index.php#o31wwfi6fb40

(1) (Reply)

Goggle Madness / Forget All About ASUU / Where Was I When Bill Gates Was Serving His Term As US President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.