Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,397 members, 7,964,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:43 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room (5829 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by sammy329(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ajibam:
my brother man go dash you mark
my sister woman
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Darey00(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
sammy329: my sister woman
abiala u mean
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by babsadewa(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Ode na frosh!!!!!!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by sammy329(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Darey_00:
abiala u mean
yes the big stomach man
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Jideh9ty(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Just Passing thru this page. Missing school anyway. Any 'agbe' in da house ?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2013
I hail all funaabites in d room.

Moderator shld move dis rum to front page na
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Ajibam: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2013
Jideh9ty: Just Passing thru this page. Missing school anyway. Any 'agbe' in da house ?
yes oooo
GREATEST aecosite
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by femmyadje(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2013
olamidarsenal:
bajebaje............. E.g.
Obantoko- king is selling d*ck
adatan- cutlass is finished
isale ake- down of axe
olodo- dullard
saje- pick and chop
and so on
so wat about onikolobo,asero,osiele,lafenwa,iyana mortuary,oke shokori,panseke and coooooo.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by olamidarsenal(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2013
femmyadje:
so wat about onikolobo,asero,osiele,lafenwa,iyana mortuary,oke shokori,panseke and coooooo.....
u can also translate dose one urself. . Wait ooo, hw did u know all those place, did u reside in abk?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Osas006: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
**staggered into thread ** I hail everybody.. my Oga on top I sight una,,,,,,, proudly FUNAABite repping #team COLNAS, physics dept
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Darey00(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Osas006: **staggered into thread ** I hail everybody.. my Oga on top I sight una,,,,,,, proudly FUNAABite repping #team COLNAS, physics dept
oya take palm wine
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by darefams: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
hapi to b here. Colmas, banking and finance. Al hail colmas, funaabites.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Osas006: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Darey_00:
oya take palm wine
dude! osheeeeyyyyy. it all started from Nairaland 2 yrs ago, now we re here
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Jideh9ty(m): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Ajibam:
yes oooo
GREATEST aecosite
proudly COLPLANT
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by adenikejummy(f): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2013
darefams: Hello everyone. Any COLMAS student in the house. Seriously missing school. Banking and finance 300l. Missing Dr. AKINBODE, MRS. Philip. Everyone
mawnin ooo, hapi sallah. A aspirant coming to COLMAS wanna study economics
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by adenikejummy(f): 6:32am On Oct 16, 2013
olamidarsenal:
u can also translate dose one urself. . Wait ooo, hw did u know all those place, did u reside in abk?
una dey talk abt oyo, abk self get naughty names. Dat one small, make I add some. Kutoo,apa-killer, ilese-awo,lafenwa,ita-oshin etc
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Sanguine(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2013
Hey guys, I'm wondering if there's anyone on here who got admission via Direct Entry. Perhaps you might wanna share one or two experiences especially as regards the screening excercise, for the benefit of The present Direct Entry applicants and subsequent ones...

GOODMORNING!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Darey00(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
A man of Vision,
Mission, Mission accomplisher, an
Achiever and a very distinguished Goal
getter, a man of the people and a caring
daddy. During his tenure as VC , he took
FUNAAB to the Map of Africa and the World
@ large, he built most of the Infrastructures in Funaab that we are enjoying
today, he even built the Vc's lodge the year he was supposed to leave Office.
During his tenure COLMAS was established in Funaab and some other projects
that are being completed by the current Administration. Funaabites
Prof. Oluwafemi Olaiya
Balogun is 60 yrs today, the immediate
past VC of FUNAAB.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by pseudonomer: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello World!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by femmyadje(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2013
2013/2014 Academic Session: Admission Notice to all 2013/2014 Prospective Candidates.
UTME Candidates and DE Candidates ALL candidates that made FUNAAB their First Choice
Institutions and sat for the Post-UTME should note the
schedule of activities below which involve the
successful candidates. This is First Batch Admission and there will be Second
Batch. For the First Batch successful candidates, the list will
be uploaded on FUNAAB portal on 19th October,
2013. So candidates should check for their status. Successful candidates are to pay Acceptance fee and
Smart ID Card of N40,000.00 (Thirty-Five Thousand
Naira), Computer Training Fee N5,000.00 (Five
Thousand Naira and N200.00 (Two Hundred Naira)
bank charges within two weeks, that is not later than
Friday, 1st November, 2013. The payment of Acceptance Fee should be made into FUNAAB
Account in any of the following banks: For the First Batch successful candidates, the list will
be uploaded on FUNAAB portal on 19th October,
2013. So candidates should check for their status. Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. (0032590602).
Zenith Bank Plc. (1130035520).
Other banks (Access Bank, First Bank and FUNAAB
Micro-Finance Bank) will join soon. The screening of invited candidates is scheduled for a
later date, and you will be duly informed on our
website.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2013
What has happened to this thread? Don't we have Funaabites on Nl? let's awaken this thread from the dead and push for it to be on front page.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2013
ikeola6: What has happened to this thread? Don't we have Funaabites on Nl? let's awaken this thread from the dead and push for it to be on front page.
dude owva na?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
teknology: dude owva na?
Boss I dey ooo. I just dey on high key
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Winston91(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Deadlines have finally reached and
SOME SCHOLARSHIPS would be shortlisting any moment from
now. The fact that these scholarship exams are not cheap
cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship
boards keep repeating their questions that's
why they don't allow students go out with their
question paper. However, experts/scholar like me who has found a
way to get these questions to aid students. If
you're looking for where to get you revision
materials (Past questions) feel free to contact me

i will give you materials that i used in WINNING 5 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS HERE IN NIGERIA. YES!!! I MEAN 5!!! not boasting, but i am NIGERIA'S NO1 SCHOLAR. I WILL GIVE YOU PROVES TO THAT. CONTACT ME NOW VIA 07063137988, 08179121731 AND winston.ogbonda@yahoo.com
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by torbie(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
aecosa leads..funabites how una dey..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
abeg shey funaab students no dey enter net ni?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
my fellow funaabites...whatsup...happy resumption in advance
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by topstar80(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Alabata on point....rats go don dominate person room for camp....mtchew
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Ajibam: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
SUG PRESIDENT CONFIRMS 1ST SEMESTER RESUMPTION IN A POST ON FB TODAY.
As you can all remember yesterday, we posted about an Unconfirmed info on resumption, now the SUG President confirmed it today, in his post on Facebook:"FIRST SEMESTER LECTURE BEGINS JANUARY 19th 2014...."So everyone get ready and get prepared, we are resuming on the19th of Jan. The Sug President confirmed it from the school management.Freshers Are most likely to resume on the 6th of Jan.Funaab here we come.we would keep you updated.Share with other Funaabites, so they can get ready.

https://m.facebook.com/funaabjuice?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4766375072

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Student Chat Room by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thread ressurrected,..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students / LIVE Updates From Different Universities On ASUU Members Resumption / A Complaint From A Jamb Candidate To Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.