Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,399 members, 7,929,255 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:46 AM

Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre (35840 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Two Chadian Army Helicopters Bomb Boko Haram Locations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by amabia: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Story,smmm!
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Lordave: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
zebra: @OP: Pls correct the title of the thread. They are Air Force jets and not Army jets. Nigerian Army don't own or use fighter jets; it is the Air Force that own and use fighter jets. We understand the message though.
wether na air force jet or Marine jet, all we know is that boko haram is being dealt with by jtf
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Jonnie29: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
the jtf need information to carry out their action,civilians need to give out information of the terrorist for them to act.kudo to jtf.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Tonylyte(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ihejirika and his boys stop lying to us.....you guys r all jokers...hit ya head on my little finger and cry like a baby....nonesense.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
How does the Nigerian Military identify Terrorist Camps. are there sign-posts saying Boko-Haram Camp 10-kilometers away, Do they have spies within the Boko-Haram Stronghold to blow the whistle on their location? .. small time Fulani herders will break out to kill people over their exploded malu when they should be holding the Nigerian Army responsible... smh

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by VirginFinder: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lordave: one may not be wrong for thinking you're too dull for not to have known that it's a pure fraud.

Fraud or no fraud, did I say anything wrong?

What if I just stopped someone from getting scammed?

What if someone as has been touched?

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by sCun: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Army or Airforce jets? Since when did army have jets?
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by victor1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
shigo slim: Why una they pamper them wen una know their camp.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Lateef9961(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
If boko haram attäck pple,dem go say nigeria army and gej are nt capable bt if nigeria arm drop bomb or kil insurgent,dem go say,sheeee no b innocent pple dem kill.
Innocent pple indeed.
Innocent pple habouring insurgents.

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by leofab(f): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lordave: don't be so stüpíd. Is it the goverment or JTF that is bombing them?
i think you are the stupid retard here, does JTF take instructions from your village king?
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by yakuchiro1960: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Whatever it is, we want to see the end of all these senseless killings of human beings in Nigeria.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Lordave: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
leofab:
i think you are the stupid retard here, does JTF take instructions from your village king?
you're daft clever dîck!
Does it mean that government orders them to kill innocent people? You must be breathing through your arsehole.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Lordave: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Fraud or no fraud, did I say anything wrong?

What if I just stopped someone from getting scammed?

What if someone as has been touched?
stopped who? You didn't say anything wrong, but you shouldn't have said that.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Willybos(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ok Bomb them Nigeria kn dey dull at all
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by anytexy: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fkforyou: They are just trying to redeem their image and confidence of the Nigerian people,You know where some of their camp is yet you haven't flushed them out since....R.I.P..to does student.
supported!
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Rossikk(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
emmatok:

Why insulting the person making a valid point.
How does bombing wipe out insurgents, we need attack helicopters and drones.
What valid point? Do you know what "relic" means? Some of you need someone to rub pepper in your spiteful little lips so you think twice before insulting your own country at every whim. Also, kindly leave the military tactics to those actually TRAINED in the field, not complete, utter laymen like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by saxy04: 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
this is what we call mercy after death, why would they wait for them to attack first before taking action hissssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by Joe4real701(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Our military men has finally woke up from slumber after more than 60students were killed....#shake my head for this pathetic country called nigeria
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by leofab(f): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lordave: you're daft clever dîck!
Does it mean that government orders them to kill innocent people? You must be breathing through your arsehole.

am not sure if you are in Nigeria or rather a Nigerian. We have witnessed lots of things. Did you ever heard of the 40 killed and 65 missing soldiers, did you know how it happened? Do you knw who called off the airstrike and refused to contact the foot soldiers who ran into the already ambushed B.H Men? Be wise, is not an insult
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by leofab(f): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lordave: stopped who? You didn't say anything wrong, but you shouldn't have said that.

Why?
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by leofab(f): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2013

am not sure if you are in Nigeria or rather a Nigerian. We have witnessed lots of things. Did you ever heard of the 40 killed and 65 missing soldiers, did you know how it happened? Do you knw who called off the airstrike and refused to contact the foot soldiers who ran into the already ambushed B.H Men? Be wise, is not an insult
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by jamesben91(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Julieccentric:

Which kain statement be this...E never even sure for you [might]yet you want us to believe you

Yes, its an arguement (non-sequitur) and is 100% right. It contains a qualifier "might" which strengthens the validity of the statement. Shikenah!
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by japhmanuel: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
God help us
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by BonnyDominic: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Weldone guys.... If badbelle pple no fit hail, me believe una wella. U guys shud encourage dem too. Dey are humans nd d bokos are goats who r ready to go to dea heaven by killing harmless nd innocent people.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by 1oracle(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why is it that everything about Nigeria is a deceit? The so called Nigeria army was sent to flush out boko haram rather they waited for innocent people to die before they will start to do their duty.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by nagoma(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
3kay945: I hope they bombed the right people, I hardly trust this government again undecided
l

You bet!
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by nagoma(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
yakuchiro1960: Whatever it is, we want to see the end of all these senseless killings of human beings in Nigeria.

Not as long as the loads of unaccounted money is going to the security chiefs and the Oga at the top remains clueless.
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by olahero(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
3kay945: I hope they bombed the right people, I hardly trust this government again undecided
We think in the same way, government of false, may be those people are killed by air are farmers, because Boko Haram are somehow intelligent in striking, they z they killed Shekahu until the man voice out again in a cave, May ALLAH protect us in this country, but remember Politicians are also Boko Haram & Our Government also Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by SHAIBULIAR: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by ignis: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't think the Nigerian Army want s me to believe them again after all they reportedly said they killed ......Never....
Re: Army Jets Bomb Boko-Haram Camps After College Massacre by olahero(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
campbellben: ILLUMINATI
Join the illuminati cult online today and
get instant sum of 1million
dollars with a free home anywhere you
choose to live in the world and also
get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary...
If you are interested please kindly fill
the following information's to this
email below {email address removed}..
Full name..........
Country..........
State of origin..........
Date of birth..........
Sex..........
Address..........
Phone..........
Email address..........
Attach Scan I'd card,passport or driver
license containing your full details
Tell us little about yourself...
Attach scan school certificate..
No dirty game,no sacrifices and
No evil....is a cult of peace, big aim
Illuminati email us 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
una own more than Boko Haram. mtchewww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves ₦‎70,000 Minimum Wage, To Review Wages Every Three Years / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.