Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? (1305 Views)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Vivly(f): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
In Nigeria today, it is mostly believed that girls gossip, guys discuss.
Do guys really don't gossip too?
Is it always discussion they spend their time together doing?
What can they really gossip about?
If you go to men gathering and find them talking, the question that is asked is ''What are you guys discussing?'' and not ''What are you guys gossipping?''. But in the case of ladies, it is mostly the other way round. The question is do guys discuss alone, don't they gossip, what do or can they gossip about? Your views needed male and female on NL.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Tolexander: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Actually in my own opinion!
Both words are applicable to both genders cos we all engage in it.

The little difference i see is that guys prefer to discuss themselves rather than girls gossiping on another person's private life.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Nomski0(f): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
S, i think Both discuss, both gossip. Depends on the individual sha. Some boys like gossip, some dont.smiley
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Vivly(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nomski0: S, i think Both discuss, both gossip. Depends on the individual sha. Some boys like gossip, some dont.smiley
kiss
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Deiok(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
This is 100% true. Guys discuss as in yawn. While Ladies gossip, and smh for their fellow ladies.
Dont ask me why cause i dont know why, its just natural.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Danhumprey: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Brb.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by sennykenny1(f): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Guys gossip more jor, smthing like na my padi dey bleep dat girl
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Vivly(f): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
sennykenny1: Guys gossip more jor, smthing like na my padi dey bleep dat girl
exactly! Kiss and tell syndrome.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by kunlesehan(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
it so happens that scientists have discovered that women who gossip live longer.
strange but true.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by xynerise: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thats not gossip. It is called GIST grin
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Vivly(f): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2013
. The kiss and tell syndrome. Exactly.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Mzprecy(f): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2013
kunlesehan: it so happens that scientists have discovered that women who gossip live longer.
strange but true.
lol.. Dat doznt mk any sense
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by BarryX(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2013
The difference is quite simple: The habitual sense of talking about other people personal matters , while guys discusses" about that once in a while - ladies does theirs virtually everytime they're together.

Emphasis--- Frequency"-- makes the popular cliché holds true in Nigeria .
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by dazekid(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
That scientific discovery might just be true coz there are a lot of talkative old women in my area(don't wanna call them gossips coz of their age)
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by dazekid(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
The way I see it,what guys do is discuss rather than gossip coz when they are asked,they are willing to explain to girls or other guys while girls usually aren't ...I.e no guilty conscience bout the topic...,
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Both guys and girls gossip. Guys now gossip more than girls sef.
The difference is girls gossip about everybody (girls and guys, anybody at all) but guys gossip about girls only.

1 Like

Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by mspee(f): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Isn't gossip an act of discussion? undecided

Well, guys gossip too, sometimes more than girls. Those their yeye beer parlour gist na gossip undecided
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Vivly(f): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sometimes, guys'll say, ''I'm just chilling with my home guys''. Chilling ko.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by lertee(f): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Guys are worse gossips,when they gather,they discuss football,politics then spend the most time gossiping about women.
Re: 'Girls Gossip And Guys Discuss'. How True? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Men gossip too, but not as much as women.

(1) (Reply)

It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh / How Do You Know A Guy Is not for real when he says I LOVE YOU? / 6 Things Women Do To Push Men Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.