Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,678 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death (56765 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction / How Obasanjo Received News Of Rumoured Death Of Son, Gbenga, In Lagos Plane Cras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by NosaHenry(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
Obj has just missed this opportunity of finally taken over Gbenga's wife. Baba sorry oooo opportunity comes but once
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by adconline(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
gtrust: You mean he does not have the son's cell phone number
Gbenga accused OBJ of sleeping with his wife.
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by YusYak: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
naija rumor factory
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Andom: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Who among them is immortal?
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by lanAfo: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
JesusAmbassador: W-O-N-D-E-R-S!!!
Do you Know that ONDO-STATE Incumbent Governors Always Bury Their Predecessors?

Former Governor Onyearugbulem Buried Ajasin,
Former Governor Adefarati Buried Onyearugbulem and Otiko
Former Governor Agagu Buried Adefarati.
Incubent Governor Mimiko Is Burying Agagu.
Confusion and wonders of Ondo state Govt House. This is a big if not bigger question

This is incorrect. Who should bury a deceased governor if not the incumbent governor. Are you saying a deceased governor should be buried by a mechanic and not the incumbent governor? Or Ondo State governor's office is net to mortuary? Stop the rumour

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by GreatOlu1: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thank God he z alive
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by shevi4mb(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2013

Confusion and wonders of Ondo state Govt House. This is a big if not bigger question

Ikale ooo, baba ondo!!!
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by chainy: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gbenga is in abuja. I just spoke with him. He is okay
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by abatajjvii: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: hahaha..Seun will kill person..oh! I've never heard of this Word in my life before and cn't imagine myself saying that.. Was that a Robot that changed it or something that resembled Desktop..plz i typed an lmbecile NOT an slowpoke..Bravo! Nairalanders am really enjoying this E-Country
Oga do you know when to use an and a?

This site dey sweet me for belle with men like you
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Ayokunlemi96(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by meine: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2013

This is plain silly, who did Bamidele olumilua bury in office?, what about Bode george? these were past governors of Ondo state. Lets just allow the dead to rest. Nigerians are so full of superstitions and its an evidence of our mental laziness.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by kevweflex(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: hahaha..Seun will kill person..oh! I've never heard of this Word in my life before and cn't imagine myself saying that.. Was that a Robot that changed it or something that resembled Desktop..plz i typed an lmbecile NOT an slowpoke..Bravo! Nairalanders am really enjoying this E-Country

Type 'Bloody s h i t.' that is the last word should just be a single word, without spaces and see what it would change to. Bloody shit.
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Pdizzle(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
Obj of life
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by jaso1(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2013
Those who spread the rummor may be a relatives to victims of plane crash while Agagu was minister for aviation. They can't quckly forget sorrow melted on them due to failure of Nigeria govermnet under OBJ. It could be reason why they want one of OBJ family to walk along with Agagu to external life.
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by SHAIBULIAR: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Obj has just missed this opportunity of finally taken over Gbenga's wife. Baba sorry oooo opportunity comes but once
you are a fooooool

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by IdeaIsNeed: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2013

There was nothing in that write up to suggest he didnt have his son's cell phone number!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by sheniqua: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2013

The son that he chopped and rechopped his wife
They are not in good terms
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by tellwisdom: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2013
Which gbenga again??...My friend who lives in kessington crescent?? sad
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by campbellben: 1:08am On Oct 04, 2013
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Swiftboy(m): 2:28am On Oct 04, 2013
May their gentle souls R.I.P!
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by solidhomes: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2013

Please pardon my ignorance but please answer the following questions:

1. What part of the original post showed that Obasanjo didn't have his son's number?
2. Did you read the part where Obasanjo was said to have commented that but his son is in Abuja? Does that show that at least he knows Gbenga's whereabout?
3. Considering Obasanjo's old age, do you think he could have just picked his phone to call his son to confirm if this son is dead?
4. How do you think Obasanjo would have felt if he had tried to call Gbenga at that time and network begins its issues?

Waiting your answers.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by ngona(f): 4:13am On Oct 04, 2013
COOLDUN: I will be so happy if this rumor is false at last because I personally love this young man Gbenga Obasanjo, I love men who are so brave to call a spade a spade without minding whose ox is gored.

I love this young man with passion. He is my kind of a person who never spares anyone that does evil things being it my mother or father.

Olugbenga Obasanjo I am wishing you many more years of ripping the fruits of your truthfulness, while I wish the dead RIP.

My question is this when will these avoidable untimely deaths stop in Nigeria? Why airplane for a journey of only few hours?

This is the best time for the rulers of this country to know that the only equality of mankind is life and death.
am sure who ever spread dis rumor must have had a bad intention against Gbenga, Baba like him die. Its not gud for parent to bury their children sha
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Crixina(f): 4:32am On Oct 04, 2013
adconline:
Gbenga accused OBJ of sleeping with his wife.
na wah o,wonders actually do happen.
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by JesusAmbassador(f): 4:33am On Oct 04, 2013
ogayor:

You lied, not all incumbents, which one of these Governors . (Adekunle Ajasin, Bode George, mike Aighe, Bamidele Olumilua) buried his predecessor? All these men were one time governors in ondo state and they do have predecessors.
Well most of them do! Lobatan
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by JesusAmbassador(f): 4:36am On Oct 04, 2013
meine:

This is plain silly, who did Bamidele olumilua bury in office?, what about Bode george? these were past governors of Ondo state. Lets just allow the dead to rest. Nigerians are so full of superstitions and its an evidence of our mental laziness.
Most of them buried there predecessors didn't they? Anything u see happening physically has already been settled spiritually! Those people u mentioned all dese stuffs didn't happen in their time. Motigbo
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by ketoprofen(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2013
Ralphlauren:

What do you expect?? The odi people killed, beheaded and refused to release the bodies of soldiers sent there to restore peace. So Obasanjo was forced to give the directive that he gave.

Those soldiers also had parents and were other people's children.

forget that thing.
Obj ended up killing d wrong ppl- old women n children who didnt even know what militancy was all about.
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by quivah(f): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2013
abatajjvii:
Oga do you know when to use an and a?

This site dey sweet me for belle with men like you
smh!
Leme rephrase it for you!
Boss4ever; I typed "an im.becile" not "an slowpoke"...

This means his original word( im.becile) was changed to another(slowpoke),this affected the use of the article 'an'!!
... some kids sha!!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by AmeLonRo(m): 5:42am On Oct 04, 2013

seriously serious sir!!!
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Pacriva(m): 6:19am On Oct 04, 2013
[b][/b][s][/s]

Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Decryptor(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2013

If Mimiko is a Nairalander and sees this right now, he would regret being a governor
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by Navalsadiq(m): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2013

that is because you yorubas are very very diabolic.
Re: Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death by nickxtra(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2013
@ gtrust: was it your cell phone number he used in speaking with him? Why can't you use your common sense to decode a common write up like this? Did you want him to begin to make calls to his son in such a public function? Common let's us be objective and be unbiased in our comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.