Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,041 members, 7,916,020 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

Info On Gse Score And Dragnet - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Info On Gse Score And Dragnet (757 Views)

Tutorials On Solving Dragnet,shl,kenexa(hang Out For Better Jobs) / Any Info On Nov 2012 Ican Result / Please I Need Past Question And Answers For Dragnet Or Addax Petroleum Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info On Gse Score And Dragnet by danbasco(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2008
I particularly do not believe in free things and have the view that there is nothing free on the internet apart from information.

I got an sms from gse score and dragnet. they collect N5000 via ATM card online to register for the exams. pass score is 35%. this "looks" good and reliable but how so

can they get every one that passes their test through to the employees because im on my way to the bank!

please has any one tried them yet or has anyone got more info on them. please post replies here.
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Be A Broadcaster / 1st Entourage Company In Nigeria / Taxation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.