Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,083 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale (2867 Views)

Wholesale Cheap Sexy Lingerie,leggings,dresses Online,sexy Adult Costumes For Wo / Wholesale Clubwear,sexy Lingerie,swimwear,dress / Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale by Sparrow85: 5:37am On Oct 04, 2013
Dear friends,
Welcome to http://www.sexyposh-lingerie.com, We are happy to introduce ourselves as a professional manufacturer and supplier of all types of fine sexy lingerie, such as: adult costumes, corsets, chemises, babydolls, bikini sets, sexy ladies' panties, men's panties, sexy garter sets, erotic dresses, sexy stockings and sexy leather collections.
If you are interested in some of the items, just register in our website so that you can place the order.
We will be launched by the international packaging service such as DHL / UPS / TNT / EMS, which generally requires 5 working days to get to you..
Our method of payment is Western Union, PayPal,MoneyGram,Paypal payment.
URL: http://www.sexyposh-lingerie.com
E-mail: sexyposhlingerie@hotmail.com
Kind regards,
Victoria

Re: Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale by marisa1988: 5:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Supply All Kinds Of Dress,Clothes,Lingerie,Clubwear,Nightwear,Sleepwear,Swimwear

Dear Mr/Ms:
Thanks very much for your time. We are the professional lingerie manufacturer and providing all types of fine sexy lingerie ranging from adult costumes, long gowns, babydolls, bikini sets, men's panties, ladies' panties, teddies, garter sets & corseters, patent PVC&leather to stockings with varied dimension to meet your requirements.By employing experienced workers, introducing top sewing facilities and using luxury fabric, we have earned the accreditation of all of our customers. Our annual output is over 1,500,000 pieces.
FAQ
1.We accept paypal and drop shipping 100% safe door to door smoothly.

2. Shipping delivery: EMS DHL TNT UPS etc within 3-7 days.

3.The more you order, the more cheaper price you will get.

4.Payment: paypal,western union, money gram, T/Tetc.

5.Package be sent out within 48 hours asap then email clients tracking number.

6.Sample test order accept, When u test our quality then we can do more and long term business with u in further.

7.Our MOQ is $100,Mixed Order is support.

8.Our Email/Msn: marisa@lingerieocean.com;

Our Phone:086-18065437875.

http://www.lingerieocean.com

Re: Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale by muyang: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2014
http://www.charm-lover.com
http://www.fashion-goddess.com
http://www.legend-lingerie.com
http://www.charm-sexylingerie.com

HOW TO BUY LINGERIE FOR YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND

Does the thought of buying your Wife or Girlfriend Lingerie fill you with fear?
Well stop right there! If you take the time to do some basic homework and also think with your head and not your manhood in terms of style, you have more chance of getting it right first time round and scoring yourself some brownie points along the way with your other half!
Ok, so lets begin with the two most important factors; "Size & Style".
SIZE: wholesale bikinis
wholesale body stockings
wholesale cheap lingerie fro
wholesale club wear
wholesale clubwearcom
wholesale sexy dresses
Before you do anything else, you need to find out your ladies size. If you are unsure what size she is, then it is extremely important you do some discreet detective work. The best way to do this is by checking the labels in the pieces of Lingerie she already owns. If you live with her or stay at her place often, then it shouldn't be too difficult - Take a look in her underwear drawer and check the labels for sizing and make a note of the two numbers and also the letter that is in the back of the Bra. For example; it may say 34B or 36D etc. (I would advise to write it down as you may forget). Then do the same with the Briefs, which will state something like 10/12 14/16 or Medium/Large etc. The worst thing you can do is enter a shop and say to the shop assistant "she's about your size". Trust me, it really isn't that simple!
That wasn't too difficult was it?
So, now you have managed to establish her Size, we will move on to the Style.
STYLE:sexygstring
swimmwear wholesale
swimsuits at wholesale
swimsuits wholesale china
china wholesale
Now this is where it can get a little messy and go completely wrong, hence why I said, think with your head and not your manhood! I am not saying all men do, but some men do tend to become a little over enthusiastic when viewing Lingerie and photos of attractive women in skimpy outfits.
So, first and foremost, don’t get over enthusiastic and let your mind run away with it self. It is vital that you purchase a piece of lingerie that your lady will feel comfortable wearing rather than what you would like (especially if it’s a garment you are introducing within the bedroom) otherwise it will be thrown back at you, put in her bottom drawer or worst still, in the bin!
If she is self-conscious about a certain part of her body, then please bear this in mind. Babydolls and Chemises are great for covering up the tummy and waistline and still look sexy and feminine, plus they are a lot easier to guess with sizing, should it be a last minute gift. Also bear in mind what colour she normally wears and try and match it (We will discuss colours in the next section). Hopefully you will have made a mental note of the colour together with the style of bra, pants or thong etc, when you were looking in her drawer. Try and make a mental note of the bra; is it slightly padded? Is it an underwiring cup? As for the Briefs, if you didn't spot any thongs, then I suggest you stay well away from them because not every woman likes wearing them and instead, opt for a normal pair of pants.
COLOUR:cheap lingerie wholesale
cheap wholesale sexy dresses
chinese lingerie
clubwear china
sexy vinyl babes
Where do we start, since these days there are so many colours to choose from and as much as YOU may like the idea of admiring your lady in something Red and raunchy, if the quality isn't there, then it can appear rather cheap and tacky. Pink and flowery or slogans can appear too girlie so stick with plain pastle colours. Beige or nude colours can look too everyday and practical so steer clear of that colour too.
If in doubt, go for Black! My opinion is, you can not go wrong with Black - not only is it sexy and flattering but it is also slimming and looks good against any skin tone.
SUMMARY:swimwear wholesale china
tools sexy
unique wholesale discount sw
wholesale bikini 24
wholesale bikini china
While buying Lingerie for your lady can gain you some brownie points for treating her to a gift, it has to be all about her and what she would feel good in rather than what great sex you are hoping to achieve whilst she is wearing it - so please be a little sensitive.
Don't be too concerned if you haven't got the size quite right when she tries it on, because even us women can sometimes purchase garments that don't always fit. Personally, I believe the style is priority first time round - If you get the style wrong on the first attempt, ie, buy something that makes her feel more like a pole dancer when she clearly isn't in to that kind of wear, then there is no going back and I suggest you brace yourself for an unpleasant response. The secret, especially if you are introducing Lingerie to the bedroom for the first time, is to do it gradually, keep it simple and your partners confidence will grow along the way.
On a final note, if you dread the thought of entering a Lingerie Shop to make a purchase, there are plenty of online Lingerie sites that you can buy from who will be able to offer you the same advice. I have lots of guys contact me for advice and guidance which I am happy to give out freely.
I hope my little tips help make your next purchase more pleasant and less stressful!
Re: Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale by cooxi: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2014
The best place to relax yourself in summer is the beach. The sunshine and sea water will make you happy. Many women want to go to swimming with their boyfriend, but they don’t have a sexy swimsuit to wear, which make them so depressed. For some women, beach is a good place to show their slim figure, and majority of men will be attracted by those women, including your boyfriend. Are you still anxious about this problem? Do you want your boyfriend only focus on you? click here
related link:
new bikini long dresses 2014 clubwear plus size clubwear
Re: Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale by citysexylingeri: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
If you are looking for the most stylish and attractive sexy clubwear,www.citysexylingerie.com you have come to the right place. We constantly restock to make sure that we
have the hottest styles in clubwear clothing, and we also make sure the prices are affordable, so you do not have to break the bank to be able to enjoy a night out in the town.
We feature cocktail dresses, evening gowns for a more glamorous, low-key evening, and clubwear sets that can be mixed and matched. Our clubwear dresses are flattering and sexy
without being sleazy. When you slip into one of our outfits and hit the dance floor, nobody will be able to take their eyes off you!
Please try to click Link: http://www.citysexylingerie.com

Re: Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale by loverfashion: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2014
While buying Lingerie for your lady can gain you some brownie points for treating her to a gift, it has to be all about her and what she would feel good in rather than what great sex you are hoping to achieve whilst she is wearing it - so please be a little sensitive.
Don't be too concerned if you haven't got the size quite right when she tries it on, because even us women can sometimes purchase garments that don't always fit. Personally, I believe the style is priority first time round - If you get the style wrong on the first attempt, ie, buy something that makes her feel more like a pole dancer when she clearly isn't in to that kind of wear, then there is no going back and I suggest you brace yourself for an unpleasant response. The secret, especially if you are introducing Lingerie to the bedroom for the first time, is to do it gradually, keep it simple and your partners confidence will grow along the way.
On a final note, if you dread the thought of entering a Lingerie Shop to make a purchase, there are plenty of online Lingerie sites that you can buy from who will be able to offer you the same advice. I have lots of guys contact me for advice and guidance which I am happy to give out freely.
I hope my little tips help make your next purchase more pleasant and less stressful!
wholesale lingerie
cheap corsets for sale
wholesale bikinis
Wholesale cheap Sexy Christmas Costume

How to Buy Clothes for Tall Women?
Women pay a lot of attention to their clothes. If you are going to buy clothes, it is very important for you to choose the right size, color, design, and style. It’s always far better to shop for yourself than others.
It is difficult for tall women to buy the right clothes. It will be hard to find clothes that fit you or coat with long sleeves for tall women. In fact, Tall women want to look appealing and fashionable in winter and summer and any season. For example, if you shop for garments it could be challenging to find as much as pants or jeans.
The difficulty with clothes for tall women is that many of them are not very long enough but too wide for a skinny tall woman. If your clothes have a great width, then it’s not long enough. It is ideal for you to find long clothes for tall women.

Tall women can wear light coats for warmer weather and heavier coats for colder weather. Whatever you find, make sure it not only looks excellent but feels great too. Tall women have to be as comfortable and as alluring as they can be.
One excellent thing about buying a new coats or jackets is that you can wear it for years to come and you don’t need to make such purchase too often. Coats, jeans and pants are only a few things that tall women don’t have to buy as usually as they would buy shoes and shirts. Don’t be worried to spend extra money on new clothes because it’s hard to find exactly what you like, so if you found what you really like, you better buy as soon as you can. Enjoy fun shopping, you can take a close friend and have a great time looking for something nice to wear. Shopping doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be also entertaining experience for you.

sexy costumes for women
wholesale leggings
plus size babydoll
Sexy Halloween Costumes Online

How to Buy Clothes for Tall Women?
Women pay a lot of attention to their clothes. If you are going to buy clothes, it is very important for you to choose the right size, color, design, and style. It’s always far better to shop for yourself than others.
It is difficult for tall women to buy the right clothes. It will be hard to find clothes that fit you or coat with long sleeves for tall women. In fact, Tall women want to look appealing and fashionable in winter and summer and any season. For example, if you shop for garments it could be challenging to find as much as pants or jeans.
The difficulty with clothes for tall women is that many of them are not very long enough but too wide for a skinny tall woman. If your clothes have a great width, then it’s not long enough. It is ideal for you to find long clothes for tall women.

Tall women can wear light coats for warmer weather and heavier coats for colder weather. Whatever you find, make sure it not only looks excellent but feels great too. Tall women have to be as comfortable and as alluring as they can be.
One excellent thing about buying a new coats or jackets is that you can wear it for years to come and you don’t need to make such purchase too often. Coats, jeans and pants are only a few things that tall women don’t have to buy as usually as they would buy shoes and shirts. Don’t be worried to spend extra money on new clothes because it’s hard to find exactly what you like, so if you found what you really like, you better buy as soon as you can. Enjoy fun shopping, you can take a close friend and have a great time looking for something nice to wear. Shopping doesn’t have to be a chore. It can be also entertaining experience for you.
sexy nurse costumes
sexy lingerie
plus size club dresses wholesale
sexy corsets cheap
Re: Offer Various Stylish Yet Cheap Sexy Lingerie Wholesale by cooxi: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
When you was young, you may dreamed to be a queen when you grow up, wearing the nobly clothing, having a happy life and adored by millions. Nobody will abandon you because you are always the focus of the crowds. There are so many women that are always looks so alluring, do you know the reason? Let me tell you the reason, that’s because they all have some kinds of tips to attract man, such as good body shape or good looking. If you don’t have good body shape or good looking, how can you gain your man’s attention.
wholesale lingerie
wholesale lingerie china
http://www.lingeriesources.com/Clubwear-set-jumpsuit-c547.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Best Fashion Mobile App Is Out. What Is Fashion4naija About. / I Need A Plus Size Wedding Gown - Size 22 ---- / Where To Get F1 Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.