Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,872 members, 7,976,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? (7271 Views)

Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation / Buhari: Boko Haram Will End This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Caracta(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2013
The rain should not stop now abeg. Biko
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by dridowu: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2013
What a heavy rain. Thanks to hot tea
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by wasak(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2013
had to carry our last born on my neck to school. ds rain better stop I wanna go play PES 2013.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Oildichotomy(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Those of you saying you're WET.
Hope all is well.
Drizzling 10:32
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by UjSizzle(f): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2013
My gigantic umbrella helped a bit as i no get car. I just dey do good samaritan with the thing grin
But my poor shoes cry
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2013
ifyalways: Na real wao,since 4am.
We are indoors, hot akamu and akara things. I feel sorry for employers that would jump into this rain to catch bus to work.

Good time for kpekus too. cheesy

Was looking for the kpekus
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by justcallbuki(f): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
berem: I am still on bed and don't intend to get up. The weather is just so cool. Thank God for the rain. "Yawns". cool
same here
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Saintogokeyaho: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2013
andicod1st: Here in Calabar, CRS.. d sun is rily hot..
sun this early morning u must b frm another planet
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2013
Starlett:

You mean this downpour got to Benin
I'm not surprised, though. This looks like the type that falls in the entire geopolitical region! Won't be amazed to hear it's raining all the way to Abuja right now! lipsrsealed

Not really, it was only Drizzling and my prayer was for it to increase its pase but the prayer was not answered sad
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by justcallbuki(f): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2013
Harpesin: the whole of Apapa is flooded now.....goin n comin damn too worst
ehya ndoooooo.shey u neva reach barrack or commercial road?
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by fuckluv(f): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg come join me, I dey chop koko and akara cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Lilimax(f): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2013
agrovick: Ma'am but u ar wicked sha, traffic warden inside this heavy rain?
But they are being paid for the work.
They should kit up for the rain and do their job sad
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2013
oopss! .. thread for lagoonsians...

grin grin
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by zaimeg: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2013
exxell: Weather for two on my end...
... Pregnancy for one.
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Daniel2802(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Becos say i wan wack A&B [Akara &Bread] i enter rain and rain don soak my body sote d water enter my boxers.
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by pheesayor(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2013
It is still raining, flooding everywhere. Festac to Yaba that took 90 mins max took me over 3 hours and it is still raining
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by lertee(f): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2013
What is so special about the lagos rain,will it be to first or last? angry
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Starlett: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2013
Any pictures of flooded areas, guys?
I need to CAREFULLY plan my return trip to Surulere o!
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmmm! Walahi I have suffered 2day embarassed if not for an angel dat "lapped me" I wuldnt have gone2 work 2day!

Then I got2 work shocked apapa is appalling! See flood, I had2 put my tomato jos leg inside d water and it was a lil bit above my knee angry

Now @ d office! Mbok angry water errwhere! I've poured out water like 12 times with that big paint bucket! Yet no way!! I'm thinking d water is coming from d ground.

Anyway! I've called my oga @d top, they shuld get a pumping machine cos I've given up *phew* let me look for somthing2 eat.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2013
DonColz1: Like this post if you are catching cold
WE NOGO LIKE

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by kelvincoll(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Reporting Live from Ijesha-Lagos angry

So many vehicles including ours down and out, properties damaged already. angry

For those considering inhabiting such area, pls call the Landlord not to worry, call d agent back and collect your agency fee grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Blackgold09(f): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2013
andicod1st: Here in Calabar, CRS.. d sun is rily hot..
bros u no dey lagos why put ur mouth 4 dis talk?
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Boll2010: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2013
uj_sizzle: My gigantic umbrella helped a bit as i no get car. I just dey do good samaritan with the thing grin
But my poor shoes cry
hope dey bros no splash mud 4 ya'leggrin
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Boll2010: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2013
Blackgold09: bros u no dey lagos why put ur mouth 4 dis talk?
lagos na yankee ni! Y u put am for head lyk bobmarley I go hlp u scrape am to jordan.......dude was only hlpn wit his weather reportgrin
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by skyscraperTM(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2013
it`s not raininq in benin¡ not even a drop|

Starlett:

You mean this downpour got to Benin
I'm not surprised, though. This looks like the type that falls in the entire geopolitical region! Won't be amazed to hear it's raining all the way to Abuja right now! lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Aizebioje(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Judek2: This is what I always say.. God want to destroy Nigeria with flood just as Sodom and Gomorrah..

When I say that the TIME for all THINGS to END is near, some people will block me..

I wonder what Bible Version you use! Flood destroyed Sodom And Gomorrah Na wa o
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Controversy: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2013
And it keep on coming..... Wahala de today o, the rain just change gear now
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Judek2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
n_armani:
yeah right!! For the records it was fire and brimstone.

Ah.. Sorry. I misquoted my bible.. undecided

Just take your mind to the time of Noah..
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Boll2010: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
it`s not raininq in benin¡ not even a drop|

I don dey hear am b4 but na today I confam am.......say witches n wizard for benin dis world small for dem.......if u no b winsh aw u one take know d whole of benin
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Controversy: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Aizebioje:
I wonder what Bible Version you use! Flood destroyed Sodom And Gomorrah Na wa o
It was writing in 8th book Moses
Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by Boll2010: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Controversy:
It was writing in 8th book Moses
are they still writing it!cuz frm ur name its lyk u njoy controversies?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Nairalanders, How's The Heavy Rain At Your End This Morning? by kelvincoll(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Forsaken by the Govt? undecided
To think this barely an 8-10hrs rainfall, imagine if it is 7days rain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cletus Ibeto, The Man Who Spurned Saddam’s Money / Yoruba Hyping Fashola's Screening Performance,is Propaganda Taken Too Far!!!. / Throwback: Dubai Slay Queen Thanks Nigerian Politicians For Corruption Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.