Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,953 members, 7,909,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

So I Met This Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Met This Nigerian Man (3647 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by Mesmerize(f): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
*sigh* w/e
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by Belface: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2008
Taking a cue from debosky. . . STAY OFF NIGERIAN MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's so special about Nigerian men sef, if not that they are more ugly than the next guy. Broke asses. tongue grin. Nigerian men should stay off good girls if they are not men enough. tongue
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by Cayon(f): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2008
belface:

Davidylan is a perfect example of what we call an ugly nigerian.  Below is a picture of shim when he was a baby

Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by spoilt(f): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2008
you know davidylan,
Its not that Nigerian men are bad. Its just that theres the group of nigerian men who specialize in preying on these trusting  foreign women. They will do everything in order to get a  green card or to get on their feet in a foreign country.They will take your money, bed you, use you, live with your family, get you with child, go back home, marry someone else and etc , etc. Its just horrible and very unfair. At the end of the day they give the rest a very bad name.  Just about every nigerian knows at least one person who married just for a green card. So its not like anyone is imagining things here. Its so unfair to these women and it makes it really difficult for the nigerian men who have no ulterior motives. Its a bad situation. I am going to liken it to the ongoing 419 situation. 419 is so rampant and is synonymous with nigerians. A real nigerian businessman will have a hard time convincing people he is for real. No one wants to be bitten.
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by Cayon(f): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2008
Nah, don't know davidylan - just yanking his tail.

Oh, both men and women married for green cards. And Nigerian men are not the only ones who married for greencards. Trust me, there are some c'bbean men out there specialize in it.
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by martho(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
almost everyone marry 4 papers ,even the americans need it to live in germany,except the expatriate.
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by Rev084(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
I'm a British girl with a Nigerian partner and I don't have anything but praise and love for him.

When we first started dating, I was unsure as to what to expect from him as I had heard lots of negative stories regarding african men in general, not just Nigerians. But he totally exceeded any expectations I had.

Although he was quite reserved and guarded at first, he eventually come out of himself and turned out to be very kind, considerate, affectionate and we share the same witty sense of humour.

I should also mention that he already has EU status so that concern has never entered into my head.

Every one of his Nigerian friends, male/female, I have been introduced to have treated me with nothing other than kindness and respect. So that has also left me with a good overall impression of Nigerians in general.

So to the girl who originally posted - don't tar everybody with the same brush. You may have been left with a negative impression of Nigerian men by your father but I bet even he must have some good points. My father isn't perfect, but he had a difficult upbringing so I think that is a lot to blame, and besides, he did a good job of raising me. Think of what type of person you've grown up to be (hopefully good + decent) and that your father is half responsible for that.
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by ladyolis(f): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
well i do agree Nigerian stay away woman they will blow your head,,, they will Bleep you , you sister, you mother, every woman in you life and they wil give you kids and you wil think you are in love, after they get their shit they will leave you and go marry their Nigerian women which they left, grin grin grin stick to you own LEAVE NIGERIAN MAN AHAHHA
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by Cayon(f): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2008
seh, y'll women can really speak ill of men.  wink cheesy
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by Nella(f): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2008
ladyolis:

well i do agree Nigerian stay away woman they will blow your head,,, they will mess you , you sister, you mother, every woman in you life and they wil give you kids and you wil think you are in love, after they get their shit they will leave you and go marry their Nigerian women which they left, grin grin grin stick to you own LEAVE NIGERIAN MAN AHAHHA

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na soo oo, advice her abeg, lol,
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by WendyRao: 4:50am On Jul 13, 2008
SFSDFC
Re: So I Met This Nigerian Man by CH3COO(m): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2008
WendyRao:

From my Own experience,
I think you are almost right.

Thats also nearly what i has been thinking ,
my boyfriend from nigerian,
momently we are together almost 3-Yr,seems still okay,
But compare with before/Begaining,, from talking to touching, obviously feel like he changed a lot ,
So sometimes i might be think he only need money here,
when the pocket full, he will go back with heavy money to enjoy with naija women that side,

whenever he hard this, always shouting---"you are CRAZY, Why must think so negative, '

Actually,i CACN FEEL thats early or later much be happened,though me and his parents/sISTERS USed to talk on phoe,

sO please think it well before you fall in love iwth naija guys, Try to protect self well, don't be Hurt!!

Please beg me to stop laughing. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Women Do Not Want To Hear From Men. / Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? / Co Habitation Vs Dating Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.