Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League (957 Views)

Mtn's Text Message On ASUU Strike: Read And Laugh. / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Boko Haram Gives ASUU Ultimatum To Call Off Strike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by Slimmos(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
BREAKING : ASUU FINALLY SUSPENDS
STRIKE...
After a crucial meeting held at the State
House, Abuja wednesday morning, the
National President of the Academic
Staff Union of Universities, (ASUU) Dr.
Nasir
Fagge says the federal government and
the
union have finally reached a tentative
compromise and that the strike embarked
upon by ASUU has
finally been called off while discussions will
continue with the Federal Government on
the
state of decay of key infrastructure in the
nation's varsities.
He lamented the pains the strike has
caused
the lecturers and students and urged both
to
return to campus. However, he advised
the
lecturers not to teach the students until
Arsenal
wins the
UEFA Champions League .
In his final statement to journalists, he
suggested students
may seize this time frame in learning a
trade
and leave ASUU and FG alone to continue
this
SEASONAL MOVIE.
THIS NEWS ITEM IS TO REMIND
STUDENTS THAT
ASUU IS ON STRIKE
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by Slimmos(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abeg....na to carry am go first page tinss...thankGod am still d first to comment...no b me ooo..na God ooo
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by Lindajohn(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by jennylove7575(f): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos is a prostitute patronizer he was born into ashewo. His mama is ashewo. Him and his
Father duped me on nl..slimmos emailed me and told me he want help to get out of of Nigeria to be free from the shackles of his disgraceful family. I felt pity for him and we started communicating. Not long I bought into his stories and started sending him some pounds.slimmos told me that there is a land available for sale in lekki which came cheap. Because of the trust I have for him I sent him £6000 pounds to purchase the land for me. Slimmos disappeared only for me to see him on nl....he is now calling me a prostitute to cover his crime...I am going to set up a blog on the internet and post all his pictures and our conversations there I will ensure the whole world and all the social network sees the face of a dupe. thank goodness i have your pictures...ha slimmos why?
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by NaLaugh: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Slimmos is a prostitute patronizer he was born into ashewo. His mama is ashewo. Him and his
Father duped me on nl..slimmos emailed me and told me he want help to get out of of Nigeria to be free from the shackles of his disgraceful family. I felt pity for him and we started communicating. Not long I bought into his stories and started sending him some pounds.slimmos told me that there is a land available for sale in lekki which came cheap. Because of the trust I have for him I sent him £6000 pounds to purchase the land for me. Slimmos disappeared only for me to see him on nl....he is now calling me a prostitute to cover his crime...I am going to set up a blog on the internet and post all his pictures and our conversations there I will ensure the whole world and all the social network sees the face of a dupe. thank goodness i have your pictures...ha slimmos why?

undecided
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by jennylove7575(f): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by jennylove7575(f): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
i dont care about all the silly things weh you dey vomit. you dey talk trash..na me and for for this nl. you and your papa must refund my money. 419 thief ole.moses moses aka slimmos please I take God beg u.. You and your father should give me my money...plot of land I know see, money una carry go..u came to nl. Acting all innocent. My God is not asleep. Slimmos please refund my money..you and ur 419 father should refund my money. I did not pick the £6000 ffrom the street of London....you think u can eat money? Think again. I contacted your ashewo mama yesterday she said she haven't seen you nor your dad for long...keep your fake land I don't want it anymore just refund my money...barawo banza
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by jennylove7575(f): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
jennylove7575: for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
smh
how this matter take happen?
Slimmos: .
Oya Guy come defend ursef
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by Slimmos(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
5naira:
smh
how this matter take happen?

Oya Guy come defend ursef
bro I never ever see dis devil's sent from ages oo.....wetin happen b say...she was talking rudely to someone on laurelP's thread....and I told her to stop d attitude and pride....oboy d next tin wey I go see dis Bi*tch start to dey insult my papa and mama..me to return d inuslt back....from there she just start dey go evry thread for nairaland dey blacmail me..dey spoil my name every where for nairaland...and me I don tell her she is just a joker I will never close my account because of her....she say my papa do bizness with her imagine my dad has been late for d past 15years infact was in primary school then....
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by CeiW5k: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by jennylove7575(f): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: bro I never ever see dis devil's sent from ages oo.....wetin happen b say...she was talking rudely to someone on laurelP's thread....and I told her to stop d attitude and pride....oboy d next tin wey I go see dis Bi*tch start to dey insult my papa and mama..me to return d inuslt back....from there she just start dey go evry thread for nairaland dey blacmail me..dey spoil my name every where for nairaland...and me I don tell her she is just a joker I will never close my account because of her....she say my papa do bizness with her imagine my dad has been late for d past 15years infact was in primary school then....
na lie lie go kill you slimmos. Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira.
Re: ASUU Will Call Of The Strike Pending Wen Arsenal Wins The Uefa Champions League by jennylove7575(f): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Color Do U Tink My Eyes Are? / Any Christian Who Votes Jonathan Has Just Slapped God! / What Would Name Would You Call This Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.