Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,270 members, 7,967,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (32941 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / University Of Benin Students And Graduates Chat Room / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Mexyz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
I greet d ever corrosive unibest studnts here o. Oga jazino, i dey hail o. Osas reportn 4 duty, i rep bankn nd finance. Na arrow block boy dey hail so...i no need to tell uniben studnts where or wetn be ''arrow block''. To d newly admtd, una welcme.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Zammydagreat(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
IreP
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by eddyvilla: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
jazinogold: its ok...legal 8 + 4 or 6 swottas...2 rums 2 1 baff rum...but na outsyd dm dy baff pax....dere is wardrobe bt na 4 final yr....high.....yes...clementus dy thief wel wel...i neva c any o. but les .go dy....yes...skul gen 4rm 7pm 2 2am n 5 to 7am...no HP

e clear say u no b uniben student. wots uniben hostel witout Hot plate. evn d hot plates normally hv no fuse,its usually connected directly. and evry male uniben hosteller is a HOT PLATE FIXER.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by MizEmerald(f): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
eddyvilla:

e clear say u no b uniben student. wots uniben hostel witout Hot plate. evn d hot plates normally hv no fuse,its usually connected directly. and evry male uniben hosteller is a HOT PLATE FIXER.
Reppn Hall 2 Blk A 304,na boys dey do illegal connection but girls wey no sabi do,na their hostel still dey burn pass,wonder ow dose guys do it
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Uyi168: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
I miss hall 4 beans.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
eddyvilla: ME:I won confess ooooo...I won confesss ooooooo
FACULTY TDB's: Confess and die
ME: I won confess ooooo, make i confesss?
FACULTY TDB's: Confess and die
ME: Na me dey make una dey read make una no dey understand
FACULTY TDB's: Ur fada
ME: Na me make ASUU no gree call off d strike

NESA PRESIDENT,2010 session
i no fit laff
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Mexyz(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Na hall 3 ur pot of beans,soup nd jollof rice go disappear for utility leavn no trace. I don see pepper for hall 3 guys hand. Persn wey wash handkerchief dry go pack 3 jeans enta wen him wan go pick him handky. Where him get d 3 jeans 4rm? Find out urself

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Yooguyz: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Adex097: Yipeeee !!!! grin..... #FTC...
Back to the topic....Oga jazino, I don't know where I belong o...Aspirant or undergraduate

PS: was admitted to study Economics and Statistics some weeks ago cheesy.

#TEAM_UNIBEST grin
cograts, that was the course i studied in UNIBEN years back. What semester are you guys in?
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Uyi168: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hide ur porter,hotplate is cuming,wait o,e be lyk say na d oda way round.lolz!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Samojo4real(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
GREATESSST UNIIBEEEEN STUUUDENTSSS!!!!!!

I Rep FISHERIES, in mah quarter-finals...
For d newly admitted, welcome to Uniben where yhur only recreation is ReAdInG.
And as for ASUU, God go punish dem if dem call off d stryke if their demands are not meant...
UP UNIBEN!
UP FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE!!
UP FISHERIES!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by joseph1832(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
eddyvilla:

HOT PLATE EXPECIALLY FOR BOILING BEANS! HALL THREE SPECIALTY!
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by djoe21(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nostalgia de finish me here o!

I MISS UNIBEN!!
I MISS FACULTY!
I MISS ECOSTAT! (Dr. Oriakhi)
I MISS EKOSODIN!
I MISS CITYFRONT! (Oga Sani n Mama Rabi)
I MISS SAN SIRO! (Anytin anytin)
I MISS ST. ALBERT! (Fr. Imoni)

...Infact I LUV UNIBEN!!! So long mehn, so long...
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by dharmora(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
which one be 'arrow block' lau??
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Stevosty: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hall 3 aro especially block b. Hall 4 heat and smell; beans and beans, Night class distraction, hide your porter hotplate don come, hide your man'o'war fish dey come, you slept in common room woke up your phone don go #welcome to UNIBEN the school strictly for the intelligentsia :-)
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
GREAT UNIBEN!! I rep Dentistry and Dental Surg*....I dey miss Mishial o
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by IKJ1000000(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
i dy here o,any ecostat edu shud add me on 2go o @johnson1160,thankz
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by talk4free: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
I really feel sorry for you all. You all talk about beans and hotplates and hostel and all other things you miss. Its shocking that there's very few people here talking about what lies ahead of you. You lives and futures is being used as a bargaining chip by both your lecturers and your government. Yet you all waste your time here talking about frivolities.
If you all like, don;t think about your futures. Sit there and believe graduating from Uni-whatever is the ultimate. You'll all be so shocked when you come out of the protection of the school walls. Its a tough life out there, and even those that finish with excellent results struggle to earn a daily living, how much more the majority of you that are just struggling to move to the next class.
I weep for you all.......its a pity.
The youths of all countries are responsible for bringing change to their countries. Its only different in Nigeria and its definitely because you all are too short sighted to imagine what your life will be after school, when your country is so disgustingly corrupt. Don't take the future into your hands.....sit down there and be looking. The streets are waiting for all you "future graduates"

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Uniben men!!!! POST NO BILL
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
dharmora: which one be 'arrow block' lau??

Guy u b uniben student??
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
talk4free: I really feel sorry for you all. You all talk about beans and hotplates and hostel and all other things you miss. Its shocking that there's very few people here talking about what lies ahead of you. You lives and futures is being used as a bargaining chip by both your lecturers and your government. Yet you all waste your time here talking about frivolities.
If you all like, don;t think about your futures. Sit there and believe graduating from Uni-whatever is the ultimate. You'll all be so shocked when you come out of the protection of the school walls. Its a tough life out there, and even those that finish with excellent results struggle to earn a daily living, how much more the majority of you that are just struggling to move to the next class.
The youths of all countries are responsible for bringing change to their countries. Its only different in Nigeria and its definitely because you all are too short sighted to imagine what your life will be after school, when your country is so disgustingly corrupt. Don't take the future into your hands.....sit down there and be looking. The streets are waiting for all you "future graduates"
cos u r unsuccessful wont mean odas wnt b,wat is dere to tlk abt,dis is uniben student chat room nt future tlk or ASUU n fg wahala chat rum,oga fly

4 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Any Agric economics & extension student in the house I'm a 200L student. I rep hall 2 & ekosodin together grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by odizeey(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Any Agric economics & extension student in the house I'm a 200L student. I rep hall 2 & ekosodin together grin
chai i b agric student from nw on o,c babe,i rep ifeom..... Uhun irep ehm,.... I dnt knw d hostel again,can we b rummies,i'm girl inside my heart
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
I miss sch mehn!!!! I hail all the hall 3 brethren wen no dey let person round up dream in good note...cos of their shout "WAKE UP, RCF brethren, ITS TIME FOR PRAYERS, WAKE UP!!!!!!.....
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by dilim247: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Uniben
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Odunharry(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Any Agric economics & extension student in the house I'm a 200L student. I rep hall 2 & ekosodin together grin
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kenneyyice(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jxt_mayor: I rep pet. Eng

same here n wat level r u in
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by afalai: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
I miss Hall3 vs Hall 2evening arrow....dey make since die
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by alcuin(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
odizeey: cos u r unsuccessful wont mean odas wnt b,wat is dere to tlk abt,dis is uniben student chat room nt future tlk or ASUU n fg wahala chat rum,oga fly

Get the message and don't crucify the messenger.

talk4free: I really feel sorry for you all. You all talk about beans and hotplates and hostel and all other things you miss. Its shocking that there's very few people here talking about what lies ahead of you. You lives and futures is being used as a bargaining chip by both your lecturers and your government. Yet you all waste your time here talking about frivolities.

Word!!!!

Greatest Uniben students....ever corrosive, ever conscious, ever articulate uniben students.

I hail una ooo
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by talk4free: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
odizeey: cos u r unsuccessful wont mean odas wnt b,wat is dere to tlk abt,dis is uniben student chat room nt future tlk or ASUU n fg wahala chat rum,oga fly

You unfortunately singled out yourself to be the foolish one.
1. Topic says graduate/Undergraduate.
2. Who says i'm unsuccessful. I probably make more money than you whole household put together and i do it honestly and legally.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by kolado(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
jazinogold: 2go,last seen- 30 seconds
ago.
WhatsApp,last seen- 1 mniute
ago
Twitter,last tweet- 4 minutes
ago
BBM,last Message- 5mins ago
HOLYBIBLE last opened and
studied- 90 days ago
your lecture notes - last
opened
and studied july 1st. he go
suprise
u wen them go tell u say they
don
call off the strike and exam na
nxt
wk! #lwkmd
wow wow! E don tey i dey find dz page. Harry porter i hail u in large oh. I hail al uniben student wey dey here...... I rep d ever conscious faculty of law. I miss skul nd doze Hall 3 Rats.
Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by Edoblakky(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice thread I must confess!
I graduated from Uniben in 2003, studied Mechanical Engineering. I'm currently working with SNEPCo doing exactly what I studied in school.
One of the things I enjoyed most during school was the election campaign. The use of language like greatest Uniben students, this is not the time to take the bull by the horns, it is the time to carry the full bull the horns inclusive.
I must confess this strike embarked upon by ASUU is really a setback to us as a nation. But even during my time, na 7 yrs I take study 5 yrs course wey I nor spill. Those wey spill, hmmmm..........
Thanks for bringing back memories of Hall 1 to Hall 4. I enjoyed staying in Hall 4 and consuming beans. Beans is still my best food till now even my wife think say dem use beans do me something.
While at home, you guys should try and acquire some soft skills, get acquainted with some computer programs and develop some good habits while unlearning some wrong habits.
Greatest Uniben, Great!!!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom by wiilly02(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
shout 2 al UNIBEN studnts on this thread...shout al 2 al ENGINEERING studnts.....i rep elect engine n ssq(senior staff qtrs)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room / Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.