Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,872 members, 7,969,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:37 AM

Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) (2312 Views)

Valentine: Femi Adebayo Surprises LASTMA Officials With Gifts(photos) / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Skibbi Of 5 Star Record Finally Speaks On His Purpoted Death On Wazobia FM With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by AmicableEd: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tonto Dikeh is always full of surprises!

A few days ago, Naija FM and Cool FM marked their anniversary and Tonto Dikeh is on her way to surprise them with the cakes above, aww!

She says they deserve the surprise cos they have been so good to her, she further prays that God wil bless them richly! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/tonto-dikeh-surprises-cool-fm-and-naija.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by homesteady(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
I hate seeing cakes without eating it! cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Cakes can be deceiving,that's no real cake.. undecided

PhotoMarket lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by Big4wig(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by floragregs(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Cakes can be deceiving,that's no real cake.. undecided

PhotoMarket lipsrsealed
. Please how is it fake? Hvnt u seen better cakes?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
AmicableEd: Tonto Dikeh is always full of surprises!

A few days ago, Naija FM and Cool FM marked their anniversary and Tonto Dikeh is on her way to surprise them with the cakes above, aww!

She says they deserve the surprise cos they have been so good to her, she further prays that God wil bless them richly! http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/tonto-dikeh-surprises-cool-fm-and-naija.html

Thats my baby!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
floragregs: . Please how is it fake? Hvnt u seen better cakes?
Madam check the next door and stop asking me stupiid questions.

Ok,I was just trolling smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
7 clean sheets!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by floragregs(f): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: Madam check the next door and stop asking me stupiid questions.

Ok,I was just trolling smiley
mugu!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2013
floragregs: mugu!
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Surprises Cool FM And Naija FM With Special Cakes (PHOTOS) by homesteady(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2013
floragregs: mugu!

gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference- Kate Middleton And Heidi Agan / Photo Of The Day: Nicki Minaj Shared Her Christmas Photos / 10 Latest Wonders Of The World You Never Knew Exist! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.