Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,026 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Olusegun Agagu Is Suffering From What He Made Nigerians Go Through [a Must Read] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Agagu Is Suffering From What He Made Nigerians Go Through [a Must Read] (712 Views)

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Olusegun Agagu To Be Buried October 4 / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu Is Suffering From What He Made Nigerians Go Through [a Must Read] by okelarine: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
"Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the
Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travellers. Mr. Agagu did nothing to revive or help the sector, but he helped his pocket. His dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other family members, a day before his internment.
This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as minister of Works in
Ibadan, Oyo State. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to
fix the Ibadan Ilorin road, Few years later he died in an accident
on the same road.
I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria, You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place. I hope Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe & President Goodluck Jonathan is reading this!!! (sad)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured / Battle With Terrorism: Shekau And Kelvin Linked / How The Deal On Oduah’s $1.6m BMW Cars Was Sealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.