Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,877 members, 7,915,514 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

If you were Ancelotti... - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / If you were Ancelotti... (429 Views)

Carlo Ancelotti Appointed As Real Madrid Manager / Ancelotti Has Been Sacked - With £6.5m pay-off / Carlo Ancelotti Leaves Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you were Ancelotti... by Newsi: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
It's not easy to be the Real Madrid coach right now. I pity Carlo Ancelotti. If Bale returns from injury will Ancelotti be forced to betray bench in-form Di Maria? Will he bench Bale? Unthinkable and impossible. Will he play both of them, but who will he bench? The fantastic Isco? Will he move Ronaldo into the striking position and bench the inconsistent Benzema. If you were Carlo Ancelotti what would you do?

http://observerreports.com/2013/10/the-bale-conundrum-what-would-you-do-if-you-were-ancelotti/
Re: If you were Ancelotti... by Sepp360(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
apart from the 4-man defence, i'd play 5 midfielders..#alonso, modric,isco,bale and maria#.... Then CR7 tops front!... Benzema has little or nothang to contribute to that team!... *thatismyopinion*
Re: If you were Ancelotti... by siddiq202(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Sepp360: apart from the 4-man defence, i'd play 5 midfielders..#alonso, modric,isco,bale and maria#.... Then CR7 tops front!... Benzema has little or nothang to contribute to that team!... *thatismyopinion*
Ronaldo enjoys playing from the flanks. Starting him as a lone striker will be a bad idea IMO

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Encouraged To Bid For Rooney In January / Casillas Reveals Condition For Real Madrid Exit / FA Introduce Groundbreakingconcussion Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.