Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:09 AM

only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa (2434 Views)

Tinubu- Planned National Conference Is Deceptive & Diversionary / Jonathan's National Conference Is Due To His Second Term Fear-he May Break Nigr. / Fraudulent Amalgamation Of 1914: Sovereign National Conference Is The Way To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 5:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Jenam : Your conference is not binding with Western Nigeria- Musiwa

I read the nonsense some of you wrote.

I think i need to explain to you that western nigeria seek self government and independent from britian and obtain it. you cant tell an independent nation what you want. they are the one to tell you what they want.

what is self government.

Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 5:38am On Oct 05, 2013
international law definition

Self governed state...means a nation based on fair equality of opportunity ,has its own sovereignty and international political status with no external compulsion or interference.

What is independent. If the north has no power to influence western nigeria and the east have no power. your conference cant influence us.

What do we want, we want to leave you. if you say , you want the united nation to hold a referendum in western nigeria that if we want to leave nigeria. we allow the united nation to do that.

If that result comes out less than 50% then we would remain in nigeria. we are telling you. we would get 85% yes, we leave nigeria.

i have show you video how much our people hate the advocate of one nigeria like obasanjo.
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by BrokenTV: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Musiwa are you human right activist or nairaland activist.
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2013
why does that matter.
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 5:54am On Oct 05, 2013
we want to leave you. because our people lifes are in danger.

If you want to put our people wish through a referendum conducted by the united nation. We would agree to that. but not the nigeria govt conducting a referendum.

And if the govt of nigeria or anyone if he can match our 80% Yes vote to leave Nigeria. I will like to see that person face. I am boosting without the fear of anyone.. If I am not able to secure 80% yes vote to leave. I want the United nation to hang me in public.

I am not tinubu or obasanjo, they are not popular among our people. I am me,. and I will secure 80% yes vote to leave
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 6:01am On Oct 05, 2013
I can bring this crowd. Fashola or tinubu or obasanjo cant 1/10 of this crowd. So I am saying the united nation should hang me in public. If i do not get 80% yes vote to leave.

I am a person in a free and fair election in western nigeria. i will beat goodluck jonathan 98% TO 2%.

[img]http://louerchezsoi.files./2011/03/crowds_07.jpg[/img]
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2013
To Whom it may concern,
Please don't let this thread make front page!!

Is this person for real?
Talk about a load of crap!
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by gramci: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Western Nigeria can't leave Nigeria since Tinubu still loves Nigeria tongue
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2013
tinubu have no say in western nigeria. it is you on nairaland that talk about tinubu, most people hate him and obasanjo. i am saying if i get less than 80% yes vote from a united nation vote. i want the united nation to hang me publicly.

you dont know who you are talking to.. if you do.. you will not be talking this way. i will beat obasanjo or tinubu in a free and fair election. how many people say break up a country and the north start throwing bombs. that should tell you, who you are dealing with.

so nobody care what tinubu or obasanjo think about in western nigeria. only on nairaland. u most not be from western nigeria.

if they say anything, they will get bullet on their head. they know the people living there.

that is agagu coffin. they had to close down the whole state to make people come there and begging them on television to show up, to avoid disgrace. and few people show up because he was a supported of obasanjo one nigeria by force.

Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2013
anything less than out right break up. will not be acceptable to us.
when you talk of Femi Okurounmu i dont know him. but what i read online is mostly lies saying he supported national conference.. with author nziribe.. Author nziribe , Author nziribe , Author nziribe , that make everybody doubt the sincerity of Jonathan. i dont know who he is Femi Okurounmu but i know he oppose the review of the constitution in 2006 and not the lies the media says. there is video proof online. so you can see, nobody is sure of the sincerity of jonathan.
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2013
smh
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by iterator25: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2013
is that musiwa on the left, he looks brain drained sad
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by oshyno(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Is dis guy 4 real. Av seen lots n lots of his tread n tday decided to open one. Who are u actually.
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2013
is this not the nzsribe you are talking about.
you see it is only a fool that will run on apc, when court will cancel later.

Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2013
I think I have begun to understand you. grin
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Musiwa I heard you are from Benin Republic,is that true?
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by BrokenTV: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
musiwa1l: why does that matter.
i want To know
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 2:21am On Oct 06, 2013
angry sad
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
hkjuy
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by Buddydogg(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
omo weitn you dey write ke.... Ahbi u won break naija ni... Okay if na dat 1 mak we joinz hand na... #smile.
Re: only UN included Conference Is Binding With Western Nigeria(referendum-Musiwa by musiwa1l: 4:14am On Oct 07, 2013
what i am saying is that if Nigeria government allows the United nation to be involve , then it will be fair. the United nation should allowed , so that it can be fair and a referendum done.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commanders Lodge In Former Presidential Advisers' House In Gulak / French Alps Plane Crash: 148 On Board / JUST IN: Election Results To Be Cancelled In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.