Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,737 members, 7,908,868 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / . (1686 Views)

Beautiful Wild Animals From Different Corners Of The World That You Find Exotic / An Encyclopedia Of Animals In Igbo Language / Nigerians Are Very Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Okay so why are you this frustrated with another man's culture,..? what is it that Nigerians have done that another from another nation hasnt done before..? People should be responsible for their actions and as such should not be related to a whole nation.
Re: . by AdeniyiA(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Don't condemn what you can't construct
Re: . by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2013
c dis oloriburuku dey tlk say e no lyk pesin na hu lyk u before??

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2013
anylove100: what culture?i simply said nigerians in diaspora should go get involved in politics and help develop nigeria. whats wrong about that?
i'm not sure if its the mentality there but i have a problem,it bothers me that millions of nigerians aspire to leave the country.who then will develop it?
d ones wer remain na?? even of na meshai or meruwa dey go develop am one day one day... and eheen to all d haters am leaving for spain nd dia is notin u cn do cos tbjoshua don tlk am..
Re: . by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2013
anylove100: what culture?i simply said nigerians in diaspora should go get involved in politics and help develop nigeria. whats wrong about that?
i'm not sure if its the mentality there but i have a problem,it bothers me that millions of nigerians aspire to leave the country.who then will develop it?

That is true, but let me ask you something, those in Diaspora left home from their comfort zone to another mans land to seek for greener pastures, and now that they seems to be successful in a way..? why should they come back to Develop Africa, just because they feel Africa is left behind, when the Government herself are not doing anything positive to improve the standard of living.? As for me that sounds more like being stupid if a man tries that because 1st the Government are not helping matters and so her Citizens are bound to stay wherever benefits them more than Africa. The problem is not Africans, it is with her Governments who are not ready to brace civilization.
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2013
anylove100: Sir can you speak in english please? thanks
oga dis is nairaland nt ur fadas land ... ode... moderator abeg flog dis guy small.. ehen see blala
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

That is true, but let me ask you something, those in Diaspora left home from their comfort zone to another mans land to seek for greener pastures, and now that they seems to be successful in a way..? why should they come back to Develop Africa, just because they feel Africa is left behind, when the Government herself are not doing anything positive to improve the standard of living.? As for me that sounds more like being stupid if a man tries that because 1st the Government are not helping matters and so her Citizens are bound to stay wherever benefits them more than Africa. The problem is not Africans, it is with her Governments who are not ready to brace civilization.
na wetin una dey evn tlk sef?? if dey leave una go.complain if deg stay una go stone dem jazz...dangote wer stay na hin niger wa kil with insult and criticism... if una no support dangote hu else una wan support??
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2013
And i can tell you this also, The Government considers any one who tries to tell them the truth a THREAT to the Nation, and as such you are considered an ENEMY to the NATION, it will only take a few hours before you get wiped off, except your braces are strong enough to withstand the outcome of the Military intervention, this is the reason why there have been so many casualties/offsprings of different terrorist/militant groups.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2013
anthoniosp: na wetin una dey evn tlk sef?? if dey leave una go.complain if deg stay una go stone dem jazz...dangote wer stay na hin niger wa kil with insult and criticism... if una no support dangote hu else una wan support??

Only few Nigerian Business men got their fortune through legitimate source, 80% of Nigeria Billionaires got their fortune via loot of public funds.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2013
anylove100: i will destroy them all,by the time i finish developing nigeria those cowards leaving will need a visa to go back and enter nigeria.

A man can never be rejected by his own Land, if you fight a man in his own soil, you should be ready to be swallowed by that same soil. I rest my case.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2013
We need a God fearing leader, not necessarily a diaporan...

Ibori and Gbaja na "disaporan", remember..

Even my Governor, a pilot that have been and lived in many countries is here sitting in one of the worst state capitals in Nigeria without any positive result...

You see, I think someone placed a serious curse upon the black race...

1 Like

Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Only few Nigerian Business men got their fortune through legitimate source, 80% of Nigeria Billionaires got their fortune via loot of public funds.
oyaa mr knw doz dat got mony via looting... develop the country..u dnt knw hw to play smart.. obasonjo was called baba of fraud bt he was the one that brought telecommmunication to this country...so if u lyk dnt get smart as a guy... its a matter of use dem and dump dem... u no sabi how to live as an edmund abi ur name ekweremadu
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2013
anylove100: A mental revolution is highly needed for all nigerians,africans and black people around the world.what on this earth will it take?

For white Americans ,europe is developed,but for african americans,africa is a source of shame.a white american can move to europe anytime but why cant black people's own be like that?
blacks in diaspora even feel superior and proud to the ones in africa ,why oh why can't africa just develop so that no one aspires to leave and everyone will be equal?what on earth will it take?

It needs courage/determination, those who feel intimidated should be able to take the Bull by the horn, and if others finds such bold step courageous enough, I am sure they will join hands in the fight for freedom from the corrupt practices of the Government, a clean Government is what is highly needed, this can start from the Grassroots, if we reject our leaders in our communities, surely it will move to rejecting them at the state level, and then to the Federal Level. A Step from the root is all that is required, you cannot fight a man who is at the top of a mountain while you are at the bottom without first starting from destroying the ground which he stands on
Re: . by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2013
anthoniosp: oyaa mr knw doz dat got mony via looting... develop the country..u dnt knw hw to play smart.. obasonjo was called baba of fraud bt he was the one that brought telecommmunication to this country...so if u lyk dnt get smart as a guy... its a matter of use dem and dump dem... u no sabi how to live as an edmund abi ur name ekweremadu

A man that pets you while you are sad might not necessarily be petting you because he feels sorry for you, but he might just be looking for a soft spot to pierce his knife into your skin. OBJ gave you Telecommunication and took what from you..? Isn't that the Job of the government in the first place...? why should he be praised for doing his Job as a then president...? Think my friend
Re: . by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Acidosis: We need a God fearing leader, not necessarily a diaporan...

Ibori and Gbaja na "disaporan", remember..

Even my Governor, a pilot that have been and lived in many countries is here sitting in one of the worst state capitals in Nigeria without any positive result...

You see, I think someone placed a serious curse upon the black race...

A God fearing man is not one that should be related with politics, if you are a leader, you should be ready to step on stones as well as the head of so many people, else you will fall within a matter of seconds. a man with a strong heart is all we need.

1 Like

Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2013
oooh oooh its is d work of president abi?? y i dey even blame goodluck... all d bombing sopoz don even block hin brain...and to dey matter u are asking wat he took frm us... wen last did u pay tax? y i even argue with dis new born baby on nairaland??
Re: . by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2013
anthoniosp: oooh oooh its is d work of president abi?? y i dey even blame goodluck... all d bombing sopoz don even block hin brain...and to dey matter u are asking wat he took frm us... wen last did u pay tax? y i even argue with dis new born baby on nairaland??

Because you do not pay Tax, doesnt mean others don't, Tax payment is being taken from the salary of every salary earner, that is how the system works. and what are these Tax used for...? or how are they given back to the Payers....because Tax are supposed to be returned to its payers at the end of every year, but 9ja own na Orisirisi
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

A God fearing man is not one that should be related with politics, if you are a leader, you should be ready to step on stones as well as the head of so many people, else you will fall within a matter of seconds. a man with a strong heart is all we need.

You can relate men with strong hearts to Obasanjo & Abacha, yet we are still on the same level..

A man that fear God is not one that attends religious services.

You should make use of google..
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2013
oga u are baby...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
Acidosis:

You can relate men with strong hearts to Obasanjo & Abacha, yet we are still on the same level..

A man that fear God is not one that attends religious services.

You should make use of google..

The mind of a God fearing man be him a Church goer or not can be easily deceived with Religion, in Government Religious contributions should not be tolerated.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2013
anthoniosp: oga u are baby...

you lack knowledge
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2013
if u no like naija leave am for us na wen u wia a prefect in skool did u contribute to the school or u just ate the lions share in refectory or dinnig hall...??... oya ooh ...see d topic dos nt evn match wit wat u are saying .... if u cnt do anytin to stop it den stp complainig on nairaland lyk a baby... u can also write an open letter on the newspalers for 15k .. or is 15thousand naira too big to save ur dear country moderator pls close dis controversial thread
Re: . by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2013
must all things be archeived using violence?? if u begin d revolution wat makes u diff frm boko haram?? oga reason it na . and by d way can u even hld a gun??
Re: . by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: . by anthoniosp(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2013
anylove100: you are an hinderance to enlightenment and progress of nigeria,you need a mental revolution,you are possessed by satan you will be destroyed along with all tribal bigots when the revolution begins .by this time in 25 years time nigeria will be developed and advanced but an unreasonable arrogant nuisance like you will be in hell.there'll be no more tribalism,no nigerian will aspire to migrate out of nigeria,there'll be no more religious ignorance only one church "GOD'S CHURCH OF NIGERIA" ,no more prophets and miracle crusades.
i tot u wer a human being?? now i knw dat u are nt only crazy bt stupid ..Gods church of nigeria ... hahahahhaha ... na u wan start am abi..? edmund u see hu u dey support so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike, Dankuku At The Coronation Of Nyen Wen Eli Ogbakiri, Rivers State / Video) Oba Of Lagos: Lagos Is Not Benin Land / Men: See what your sitting positions say about you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.