Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:25 PM

Are You Concious Of Color Combination For Website And Brand Identity: ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Concious Of Color Combination For Website And Brand Identity: ? (747 Views)

How To Use Color Psychology To Boost Your Web Design Job / Ecobank Has A Fresh New Website And Brand Identity / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Concious Of Color Combination For Website And Brand Identity: ? by smartsoft(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2008
Ya ! i was wondering because some folks don't know how color combination works for website and brand identity, colors is something we should consider when creating a website or brand identity, i particularly really like paying attention to color, because it really brings out the best in your designs if you have color sense,

some folks just dumb colors to website and put it up and main looking at it, they think it really look nice,

There are many research articles, books and websites out there that go into great detail about how colors interact with each other and how viewers interpret them. A very simple way to look at it, however, is to realize that when you place one color next to another color, they interact with one another and create the mood for your website or brand identity,

below are samples brand identity i created for clients, note : aren't trying to advertise myself to you guys, before some folks who don't know how to talk start throwing words, this just a small article and i think people with good sense of design should know,

and also will should also pay attention to color meanings, here on my blog you should find something really interesting on color meanings
http://ucheugo..com/2008/06/colour-meanings.html
part 2, i will show u some little color combination i put up, don't know mite be useful for anyone, thanks to you all for reading,

Re: Are You Concious Of Color Combination For Website And Brand Identity: ? by uspry1(f): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
Awesome write up, smartsoft!

Keep it going!!!

(1) (Reply)

Africa Development Blog / Ad Codes On / What's The Value Of Your (or Any) Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.