Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (86161 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Rzq4: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
I need d past question too, kindly send to tabdulrasaqayoade@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by realsammie(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
House, i desperately need d pass question papers,anyone with it should help a brother out and send to ...........
jsammy573@gmail.com. GOD BLESS
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by EdDave(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello house, pls be kind enof to help me out. Anyone. Thank you. dave.atoza@yahoo.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by tracyqueen4: 12:43am On Oct 22, 2013
Hello Everyone! Please, Anybody that has benefited from Bigdreams NIS Past question should send to my email mariantracydesmart@yahoo.com
God bless u all!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kingslie(m): 12:53am On Oct 22, 2013
@Bigdream Bro Pls kindly send the past question to gemkingslie@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by n9jaboy: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by n9jaboy: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2013
n9jaboy: Please help send to n9jaboy@gmail.com
n9jaboy: Please help send to n9jaboy@gmail.com
Please somebody should help me. Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Yemioniyo: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls send the NIM P/Q to my mail,akaelis004@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by kingslie(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bigdreams:

Sent to you all..

Please, be a helping hand to another person by sending it to them whenever they request it here or anywhere.

Thanks.
please Bigdreams I also need the past question, may God Almighty bless u as u forwrd it my mail gemkingslie@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mexes85: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
wink
kingslie: please Bigdreams I also need the past question, may God Almighty bless u as u forwrd it my mail gemkingslie@gmail.com
kingslie: please Bigdreams I also need the past question, may God Almighty bless u as u forwrd it my mail gemkingslie@gmail.com
[quote author=kingslie]. Me too. My email is: jamesagbo2000@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mexes85: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
please i need it: jamesagbo2000@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Felodi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
pls big dream and the house help me with nigeria immigration paste question, my email address is komoj007@gmail.com
thanks and God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chamberlin1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
sent to every email addy on page 28. Success wishes and kudos to Big dreams!!!. on my part, im still unable to print my slip, its still showing till after 2working days. who had this issue with gtb and have resolved it?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by AdimGreat(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pls send to peacon_luv@yahoo.com God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Bigdreams(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
chamberlin1: sent to every email addy on page 28. Success wishes and kudos to Big dreams!!!. on my part, im still unable to print my slip, its still showing till after 2working days. who had this issue with gtb and have resolved it?

God bless you oga.

As per you being unable to print your slip, you are not the only one as we have some people too whom we registered who are also experiencing the same. I guess you have to be patient.

To all those who applied, I wish you all the best.

It is well with you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by hopappy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
pls house i need copies of NIS PQ. Pls send to olayemipappy@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by mexes85: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
thanks very much @Chamberlin1 for sending the past questions to me. God bless u
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by shaqhead: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by angely2k2005(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
[quote
author=Bigdreams]

God bless you oga.

As per you being unable to print your slip, you are not the only one as
we have some people too whom we registered who are also experiencing the
same. I guess you have to be patient.

It is well with you.[/quote]

bigdreams pls send d NIS past questns to angely2k2005@yahoo.ca. thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by whiskers: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Help with the past questions.....email add is harris_pharris@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Kemfaosy(f): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
I ALSO NEED IT, HERE IS MY EMAIL. KEMFAOSY@GMAIL.COM
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Ojeilevbare(m): 12:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Guys aw far I neva still get d past questions, mk una do send am gv me 2 nw. Send to sealanother@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ayubashabba: 2:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Pls kindly send me the past aptitude test question of nigeria immigration service,my mail is ayubashabba@gmail.com.i will be greatful if my request is considered
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by BeingAkorede(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2013
chamberlin1: sent to every email addy on page 28. Success wishes and kudos to Big dreams!!!. on my part, im still unable to print my slip, its still showing till after 2working days. who had this issue with gtb and have resolved it?

Buddie would u pls send to beingakorede@gmail.com

thanks!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by negga4al(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2013
BeingAkorede:

Buddie would u pls send to beingakorede@gmail.com

thanks!
ayubashabba: Pls kindly send me the past aptitude test question of nigeria immigration service,my mail is ayubashabba@gmail.com.i will be greatful if my request is considered
Ojeilevbare: Guys aw far I neva still get d past questions, mk una do send am gv me 2 nw. Send to sealanother@gmail.com. Thanks
Kemfaosy: I ALSO NEED IT, HERE IS MY EMAIL. KEMFAOSY@GMAIL.COM
angely2k2005:

bigdreams pls send d NIS past questns to angely2k2005@yahoo.ca. thanks
shaqhead: Pls anyone..someone shd drop d P/Qs paper here dbraimoh@gmail.com

SENT!!!!!!

whiskers: Help with the past questions.....email add is harris_pharris@gmail.com. thanks

Your email is not correct, check again!
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chriscj9: 7:42am On Oct 23, 2013
scammers on the lose o. If u say yes to them,they will eat you. Cos that is what some people really need right now. Fools
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by presh247(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Please someone should forward the NIS past questions to preciousomokoro@gmail.com... thanks in anticipation
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by yemibaloo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls ... Send it to balooyem4yu@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by troy20(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
some please send it to me anytnblue@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by chamberlin1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thanks. I sent a mail to the email on the web page. I got their feedback that they are aware of the difficulties in printing and it would be resolved soon
Bigdreams:

God bless you oga.

As per you being unable to print your slip, you are not the only one as we have some people too whom we registered who are also experiencing the same. I guess you have to be patient.

It is well with you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by gathanson(f): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg send to me too gathanson@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by negga4al(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
presh247: Please someone should forward the NIS past questions to preciousomokoro@gmail.com... thanks in anticipation
yemibaloo: Pls ... Send it to balooyem4yu@yahoo.com

Thanks.
troy20: some please send it to me anytnblue@yahoo.com
gathanson: Abeg send to me too gathanson@yahoo.com

SENT!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (38) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / P & G Reasoning Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.