Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,196 members, 7,970,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge (16802 Views)

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! / Hugo Chávez, R.I.P.: He Empowered The Poor And Gutted Venezuela / Libyan Rebels Establish New Central Bank - Libya R.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
You do not have to complain. That south African thread was created for their own consumption. They are very free to communicate in whatever language they choose to. Those who find it uncomfortable to stay there have the liberty to move to another thread. You mustn't comment on every NL thread.
Daz all!
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
gbokukueba:

Of cos i want everyone from around the world to be part of nairaland but when you create a thread and start chatting in Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho on a Nigerian forum... that is unacceptable. I have been to a few SA forums and they dont chat in English and i respect that by quietly deactivating my accounts now on Nairaland why will such happen?

If this is allowed then i will probably open a thread for Yoruba speakers only...

Please no fighting here and we onl¥ accept engrish here grin no zoto or mgbati and where are all m¥ Ghanaian peeps ; the kwame's, kwaku, Efia e.t.c

Seriousl¥ last night I dreamt that the Black stars eventuall¥ lost and didn't make it for the world cup finals in Brazil, Ghana we need to pra¥ angry
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by gbokukueba(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
You do not have to complain. That south African thread was created for their own consumption. They are very free to communicate in whatever language they choose to. Those who find it uncomfortable to stay there have the liberty to move to another thread. You mustn't comment on every NL thread.

No you getting it wrong the topic stated for Nairalanders in South Africa not South Africans in Nairaland. Of cos you right to say i dont have to comment on every thread which is why i raised my concern and moved on.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Daz all!
Sweetheart, nadia has already given me your hand in marriage. When are you coming here with her?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by gbokukueba(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

Please no fighting here and we onl¥ accept engrish here grin no zoto or mgbati and where are all m¥ Ghanaian peeps ; the kwame's, kwaku, Efia e.t.c

Seriousl¥ last night I dreamt that the Black stars eventuall¥ lost and didn't make it for the world cup finals in Brazil, Ghana we need to pra¥ angry

Una never sabi anything... my Ghanian friends at work boasted that they do not fear any foes before the draws and now they have become philosophers...
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:
You should've just come to our thread undecided

Masser thanks but no thanks, I have chisma and I am capable of lighting m¥ own fire.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
Sweetheart, nadia has already given me your hand in marriage. When are you coming here with her?
Come, ke? When you haven't even paid lobola undecided
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Come, ke? When you haven't even paid lobola undecided
How much does it cost
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

Masser thanks but no thanks, I have chisma and I am capable of lighting m¥ own fire.
In simple English please, my English is not that good...
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:

What is happening here, there won't be an¥ marriage unless I receive m¥ own kola ; our tradition forbid
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
How much does it cost
There's no fixed price, it depends on how much my parents and uncles want. You'd better start saving
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

In simple English please, my English is not that good...

Sorr¥ can't improve for that is where our white masters left us we just have to fill in the gaps of the rest. wink
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

What is happening here, there won't be an¥ marriage unless I receive m¥ own kola ; our tradition forbid
Choi, you will have to be among the ushers in the real wedding cos I'm sure you both are not related.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

Sorr¥ can't improve for that is where our white masters left us we just have to fill in the gaps of the rest. wink
cry
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
Choi, you will have to be among the ushers in the real wedding cos I'm sure you both are not related.

Then the matter should not be discussed on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

It should, cos I met her on this thread.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
sadeiyare:

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
It should, cos I met her on this thread
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
GH PATRIOT:

Hian! Why should I need a translator? Its 0bvious you guyz don't want it translated hence speaking in c0ded. Hey.. [s]If you want to know much about Ghana I suggest y0u use G00gle[/s]
k
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Legonviking:

i thought he said he is a nigerian living in ghana

The thread is for Nairalanders living in Ghana, not just Nigerians living in Ghana.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by PetroDolla: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
A thread about Ghana on nairaland? a very bad idea. I don't support it and don't say I didn't warn you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
nadia_SA: k
Are we cool?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
PetroDolla: A thread about Ghana on nairaland? a very bad idea. I don't support it and don't say I didn't warn you
Your support is not needed. Can you please close the door behind you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

There's no fixed price, it depends on how much my parents and uncles want. You'd better start saving
I don't have to save. Lemme know when they're ready
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by solomon111(m): 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Who cares if yot're in ghana.
Boring thread.
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks Op. Nice thread. Akwaaba. Come and eat some fufu with me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Tonylyte(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
PetroDolla: A thread about Ghana on nairaland? a very bad idea. I don't support it and don't say I didn't warn you
u dis gaynaian thng, u must be an incurable dingbat...wowo lyk goat sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
I don't have to save. Lemme know when they're ready
Bros, I was joking
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Theben(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Bros, I was joking
angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Theben:
angry angry angry
Plenty girls dey for Naija, why a Southy?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by RoyalPearl(f): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why is everyone quiet?
Re: Nairalanders In Ghana, V.I.P Lounge by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Why is everyone quiet?
We're waiting for you to say something undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency / The Israeli Raid On Damascus, An ‘unprecedented’ Escalation Of Tensions / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.