Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:05 AM

Please Can You Send Me Card? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can You Send Me Card? (2180 Views)

She Send Me Ths Pics / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You Send Me Card? by Blackteeth(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2013
As a guy, you were chatting with a girl. The only replies she gives you is "K". She never asked you any questions or made a full sentence. Then finally she was able to make a full sentence for the first time, and here is the sentence: "Pls can you send me card?" To me this is the most annoying thing a girl am chatting with can do. I lose my respect for a girl when she asks that question. Even when she chats well and eventually brings up the question, I still get irritated cos I feel she has been chatting with a motive of getting a card from me. I have chatted with several girls and 90% of them are guilty of this. The funny thing is that due to the irritation I politely reject their demands, and after that the girls would refuse talking to me anymore. Are girls really chatting as a means to beg for card?
Guys how do you react and handle it when girls you chat with online are requesting for cards?
Re: Please Can You Send Me Card? by BasseyJ(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2013
I think you need to get new set of girlfriends if a whole 90% of your friends are guilty of this. For the very few that have asked me, I simply say no,
Re: Please Can You Send Me Card? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Lol..funny

Not guilty cos i hardly chat,,dunno why? angry
Re: Please Can You Send Me Card? by wasak(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
a girl who has never chatted with me once begged for card nd I deleted ha immediately. my girlfriend of three years has never requested for card.I send out of my own volition. it actually depends on the classes of such girls. finally girls are naturally selfish. some have enough but will still request for card @ any given opportunity. the worst of it is that they keep flashing u all the time!!!
Re: Please Can You Send Me Card? by ITbomb(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
make her know she is a beggar,
If only most guys could be like me, u don't need to play around , if u don't give she is most likely to stop communication or delete u , so u have nothing to lose . Tell her she should be ashamed of herself then delete her
Re: Please Can You Send Me Card? by jmoore(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
online begging

1 Like

Re: Please Can You Send Me Card? by Lovexme(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
e-begging grin
Re: Please Can You Send Me Card? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
all of you are yet to grow up

(1) (Reply)

My Hatred For Makeups And Wigs / She Broke Up With Me Because Am Richer Than Her Dad / Wish Five Romancelanders Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.