Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,776 members, 7,915,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

Reminisce Declares: I Am Not A Cultist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reminisce Declares: I Am Not A Cultist (1055 Views)

Cynthia Morgan, Reminisce Block Guy For Making Fun Of Them / Oprah Winfrey Declares: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman" / Tonto Dike Declares: I Am A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce Declares: I Am Not A Cultist by Clinton9s: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nigeria’s vivacious Indigenous rapper, Remileku Khalid Safaru a.k.a Reminisce has been dropping singles after singles in order to stay ahead and become a reference point in the hip-hop game. His verse on Naeto C’s “Owu no dey touch Remix”and his recent freestyle “3rd world thug”has generated a debate on some Nigerian public forums with some alleging he is affiliated with a certain cult and fraternity.

Addressing the issue in a recent interview , the husky voiced rapper said, “It was just freestyle. I was addressing some issues with my verses.” With smash hit singles like Kako bi chicken and Too much, Reminisce is making it clear that he is not treating his music career with kids gloves.

Read more naija latest gists at http://activenaija..com

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!!fuji Artiste Pasuma In Murder Mess / Vanity Kills! :A Gallary Of Women With Booty Shots Gone Terribly Wrong / Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.