Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

No Love Without Appreciating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Love Without Appreciating (589 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can There Be Love Without Money? / Is There Really Love Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Love Without Appreciating by Docii001(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Love is an essential element in every relationship..oops! did I say love? Oh,I meant true love.
True love is what you give without expecting any in return,you just do it because your heart,your body and mind cannot afford anything otherwise. It is pure, without envy and always quick to forgive. You do not stumble on true love,you work to achieve it; a building process.
It is not about the quarrels or fights but the lessons learnt. It doesn't linger on hurt but it heals and matures. Everyone has a chance at true love because at the end of the day we all choose the paths we walk on and decide the extent to which we are willing to give. There is no holding back here because the 10% you hold back will slowly chop at the other 90%.
Its not the easiest of tasks for two people of different backgrounds to peacefully coexist. So when you find that person,who loves you regardless and always has your back,then you best hold on tight and let them know how special they are.
Shoutout to my baby,the best I ever had!

The Only Me I See Is New and with you.

1 Like

Re: No Love Without Appreciating by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
True love is a fantasy.. a sick and twisted one... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Do u believe This Saying is true:"U Can't Help Who U Are Attracted To"personal.. / 7 Myths About Men That Women Believe / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.