Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. (3617 Views)

Funny Abraham Lincoln Pix Challenging Guys To Ask Girls Out / Do Guys Really Ask Girls Out This Modern Day To Get What They Want / Advice From Linda Ikeji To Girls Out There... A Must Read! (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 2:09am On Apr 06, 2009
well FYI i think am bigger than getting into an argument with you. so please let me be.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 2:13am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

well FYI i think am bigger than getting into an argument with you. so please let me be.

Of course, you ass is way too big to allow you to move to your seat for meaningful discussions!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 2:15am On Apr 06, 2009
what the hell is your problem you arrogant bitch
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 2:35am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

what the hell is your problem you arrogant bitch

I think you should ask yourself that. I am no bitch, you snitch!! Go get your vibrator handy, you surrogate bitch!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 2:44am On Apr 06, 2009
now you listen to me you two time bloody pervert go get yourself a life and stop being an arrogant goat
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 2:49am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

now you listen to me you two time bloody pervert go get yourself a life and stop being an arrogant goat

Real Biatch!!! Did your hubby punch you in the face and left you sex-starved? Try visiting a sex-shop,ok?
When you are done experimenting, you will be sane and can contribute meaningfully, slowpoke!!!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2009
well unfortunately you are the one who has a problem f**king every thing on skirt and let me inform you it is better to be sex starved than be a male prostitute like you idiot
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 3:00am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

well unfortunately you are the one who has a problem f**king every thing on skirt and let me inform you it is better to be sex starved than be a male prostitute like you idiot

At least, I'm not after you and the reason you be asking yourself, oh "y me"? Why is that hot dude looking past me! Foolish girl with pussie stinking all over nairaland. Go get some class.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by StrStruck(f): 3:01am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

At least, I'm not after you and the reason you be asking yourself, oh "y me"? Why is that hot dude looking past me! Foolish girl with pussie stinking all over nairaland. Go get some class.

And I suppose YOU think you've got class? How ironic.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 3:04am On Apr 06, 2009
you are noting but the BIGGEST FOOL that i have ever met in my life
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 3:07am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

you are noting but the BIGGEST FOOL that i have ever met in my life

Maybe. A biggest fool you cherish so much that you'll do anything it takes just to see the uniqueness of his bedroom.
You are not having that chance, girl. Clear you all out.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 3:10am On Apr 06, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha

i cant help but to laugh is that bedroom of yours that stinks like a refuse dump that you would want me to see, no thank you i will just pass

PIG
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by StrStruck(f): 3:13am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

Maybe. A biggest fool you cherish so much that you'll do anything it takes just to see the uniqueness of his bedroom.
You are not having that chance, girl. Clear you all out.

rofl. . . your head has been up your ass for a while now. I think you should take it out.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 3:15am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

ha ha ha ha ha

i cant help but to laugh is that bedroom of yours that stinks like a refuse dump that you would want me to see, no thank you i will just pass

PIG

I never meant to make a PIG laugh. I'm used to people signing their names after their post. With that style, I can only assume you are indirectly begging me to stop exposing your stupidity because you just confirmed and signed that you are pig. I didn't go wrong classifying you as having a stinking pussie. Good intuition I've got.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 3:19am On Apr 06, 2009
you are the biggest FOOL in this world

oh my gwad i never knew pigs like you still exist
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by onyinye2(f): 3:21am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

I never meant to make a PIG laugh. I'm used to people signing their names after their post. With that style, I can only assume you are indirectly begging me to stop exposing your stupidity because you just confirmed and signed that you are pig. I didn't go wrong classifying you as having a stinking pussie. Good intuition I've got.
Eji isi aro ama uto nsii undecided
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 06, 2009
Love. . . .it stings like a bee. Ouch!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 3:24am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

you are the biggest FOOL in this world

oh my gwad i never knew pigs like you still exist

Yeah, I might be. But let's leave that between me and you because our innuendoes so far say it all.

Yeah, pigs like me do exist. Pigs that you are dieing to get to know. I wonder on what level you are then
if pigs are so f**king classier than you. Any word for that? Suggestions? This might be a linguistic breakthrough
for you.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by StrStruck(f): 3:24am On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

bcblazer:

Yeah, I might be. But let's leave that between me and you because our innuendoes so far say it all.

Yeah, pigs like me do exist. Pigs that you are dieing to get to know. I wonder on what level you are then
if pigs are so f**king classier than you. Any word for that? Suggestions? This might be a linguistic breakthrough
for you.

Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 3:25am On Apr 06, 2009
you really need to get a life PERVERT
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 3:58am On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

you really need to get a life PERVERT

You had rather start thinking about that before it's too late, phony down-casted imp!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by oladipodr(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2009
the number is there so that if he see any body interested in him. that what we are doing today. self advertisment
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2009
oladipodr:

the number is there so that if he see any body interested in him. that what we are doing today. self advertisment

This is crass stupidity. So pointless!!
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by jesse12(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2009
i need a serius relationship at the age of 30yrs to 40yrs sugar mummy my email addree birdman_junior2000@yahoo.com

collins
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by patwhizkid(f): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2009
Hmmmmn
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by StrStruck(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2009
bcblazer:

This is crass stupidity. So pointless!!

So was this one
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2009
starstruck you wan start abi

lol
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
St☆rStruck:

So was this one

I'm having this feeling we can talk now. You should be sane after experimenting with your Love Machine all night long. Silly Lesbian.
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2009
ouch that hurts
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

ouch that hurts

Where are you from?
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by yme1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2009
no comment at all
Re: How To Get A Girl Friend/asking Girls Out. by bcblazer(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2009
y me:

no comment at all

y?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Women Exceptionally Manipulative? / Ten Flirting Signs / What 2 Do Wen U Miss Dat Person U Luv So Much.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.