Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,293 members, 7,900,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} (3616 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Do You Believe In The Holy Trinity ? / How Best Can You Describe The Holy Trinity/Godhead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 6:50am On Oct 10, 2013
ubl6:
Actually most of the things God created in nature are in pairs. Why then don't you say God is 2 in 1 but 3 in 1?
Animals bro,animals!

are they the same? Can you substitute time with space or matter?
No you cannot substitute them,but they are One Universe,and none can survive without the other!!

Can these 3 co-exist at the same time? Can we be in the past, present, and future all at once? Only one of these can exist at a time, therefore time is unlike the trinity.[quote]

Yet they are all time...Whether it was past,present or future,they are all time...The future will not exist without a past,and there wont be the present Without the Past or Future!! Cant u see?

[quote]None of the above proves trinity! Are they all one in the sense you can substitute one with another? Is water the same with blood or air in the same way christians claim of trinity? None of the examples you gave are co-equal, co-eternal, uncreated and of the same substance.
Yes they are...If there is no Water in your body,you will die..If you dont have blood too or air,you will die too...But once all of them are there,you live!

Is there any other definition of co-existence than This?

Here on your own admission, the three forms of water cannot co-exist at the same time. You only convert one form to another by raising or lowering temperature. But this does not fit the trinity since it is said that all the 3 distinct ‘persons’ in the Godhead ‘co-exist’ at the same time.

Where did you see that?
In that water example,they all exist together as The Liquid "WATER"....So,it doesnt mean that When it is in Solid state{Ice form},it is no longer Water!! Once the Ice Melts,it is same Water,but it has taken another form,yet that other form is Water!!
No matter the form H20 is,it is still water,that is What that Example is all about,so dont input what i didnt say...

If the above verses mean Jesus is God then John 17:20-22 could also mean his disciples are God(s): “That they may be ONE as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they may also be ONE in us...”
“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in ONE...”
You just dont want to let go of Dick said,and Tom said....
Yes, because he was sent by the father. But it doesnt mean he is the father. “No man hath seen God at any time” John 1:18
“(God) whom no man hath seen, nor can see.” Timothy 6:16
And Jesus ain't no man bro! Or are you saying Jesus is man?
I dont even know the essence of What you quoted!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2013
ubl6:
. . .All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18
I can on mine OWN SELF do nothing . . .John5:30
this means that he could not do anything (including forgiving sins of course) except if the Father give him the power to do so. So its possible God gave him the power to forgive sins. If you say only God can forgive sins, but Jesus also gave his disciples the power to forgive sins as par the Bible. So are they also God(s)?
To be continued..
Mark the difference in time between the two verses "MATHEW9:2 and MATHEW28:18"....
Believing what you said,so Jesus started using His Powers even before it was given him right?
2ndly,Jesus gave them the Powers to forgive sins because He is God himself!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2013
ubl6:
Jesus also said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. (John 8:24, K.J.V.). But none of these mean Jesus was claiming to God. Even if Jesus alluded to the Father's name when he said "I AM" does that make him the Father? It still doesnt make him the father. because that will atleast contradict the same trinity doctrine you are defending. Remember in trinity, the father is not the son, the son is not the holy spirit and the holy spirit is not the father etc,
Again Jesus said; "...I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things." (John 8:28). God of Moses that claimed "I AM THAT I AM" had no instructor or tutor, and, needed no tutoring. If God had an instructor or an educator, then what would you call that entity? God's mentor or boss??
If you understood Jesus' statement above as that he existed before Abraham therefore he is God. This is wrong. it is still not a proof that Jesus is God, because Angels have existed even before Adam but they are still not God(s). When Jews were doubtful about the identity of a particular blind beggar who had been healed by Jesus, the blind beggar - who was no more blind, kept saying; "I am he" (John 9:9, K.J.V.). Does that make the blind beggar, God? Further more, the beggar when questioned about Jesus who had healed him, replied to Jews; "And he said, "He is a prophet." (John 9:17). So you see, the Jews were waiting for a messiah (who is a prophet) not God Almighty himself.
^^^
@OP, Pls bear with me sir, i didn't run away o. I'm using phone, yesterday i had problem with the ba3. But i will complete everything today. Pls wait 4 me 2 finish b4 u reply.tnx
The "I AM" claim by Jesus was written in Capital letters,not in small letters like the one you quoted above,so i dont know Why that is difficult to understand by You!!
And remember he said,"I can Assuredly tell You,that Before Abraham 'I AM'".....Its dificult for u to believe cuz u dont want to believe that Jesus is God...Yet,He said it Himself...All the bible translations said same thing,so keep avoiding the truth.....
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
The "I AM" claim by Jesus was written in Capital letters,not in small letters like the one you quoted above,so i dont know Why that is difficult to understand by You!!
And remember he said,"I can Assuredly tell You,that Before Abraham 'I AM'".....Its dificult for u to believe cuz u dont want to believe that Jesus is God...Yet,He said it Himself...All the bible translations said same thing,so keep avoiding the truth.....

Capitalization is the concept of the translator, not the original.

Jesus is God but not almighty God.

But to understand you. what is your definition of trinity?

Are you saying that Jesus was Godman, ie he was still God almighty while on earth?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
JMAN05:

Are you saying that Jesus was Godman, ie he was still God almighty while on earth?
Yap,just that He wasnt and didnt Want People seeing Him as such...
An example is during the Transfiguration,When He manifested his Glory in front of His 3 disciples!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Emusan(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2013
The major misconceptions about God it's manifestation in three ways. God is one but He has manifested Himself in three ways.

God.....is the Father Himself
Son......the spoken WORD of Father whom the Father sent into the world in the person of Jesus (that's why Jesus posesses all the attributes of the Father)
HolySpirit......is the Spirit of the Father Himself.

God has power to change His own word into being and exalted Him, likewise He has the power to put His own Spirit into action/sent forth His own spirit unlike human being

This can be illustrated to a man whose his loved one wanted to travel and the man said "I will go with you in spirit" what will happen is that he(man) will only keep the person in mind simply because he didn't have the power to send his own spirit to monitor the person. But God can do both at the same time.

Note: this is what I have understood about Trinity....I'm not argue or make you subscribe to my own point but if you people can read Bible without copy and paste work on net then you will know Trinity exist.

Shalom!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Emusan(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2013
JMAN05:

@bold
If Jesus Christ is God but not Almighty God, how many God do you have then?
Even Isaiah says He is Almighty likewise Revelation
Your own logic worst pass Trinitarian.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
so that statement makes him God? that statement simply means that before Abraham existed he existed, not that he is "I AM". that statement in no way relates him to the "I AM THAT I AM" statement in Exodus
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by ubl6: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
Ask yourself,Jesus is always called"the only begotten son",{John3:16}{John1:18}{John1:34},and many other verses..Now, who bore Jesus in Heaven? Does God has a wife? How was He{Jesus} concieved in Heaven?
Why did you ask me these questions Did i even tell you i believe Jesus is “begotten son” of God The burden of proof is on you to answer these same questions, since you believe all these claims are true which i don't! Kindly tell us how this mystery happened.
Answer your own questions yourself:
philfearon:
who bore Jesus in Heaven? Does God has a wife? How was He{Jesus} concieved in Heaven?
Again let me add a few other questions to you on this issue of Jesus being “the only begotten son of the father”. Pls answer me now. I don't like the way you skipped important questions/points which i raised earlier, like that the ‘Doctrine of the Trinity’ was invented by church after Jesus Christ left the world etc. Here are more questions for you:
*.. If the Father and His Son were both in "existence" from the beginning, and no one was, a micro second before or after, and, no one was "greater or lesser" in status, then why is one called the Father and the other His begotten Son?
*.. Did the act of "Begetting" take place?
*.If YES, where was the "Begotten Son" before the act?
*.. If NO, why call him the "Begotten Son"?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
ubl6:
Why did you ask me these questions Did i even tell you i believe Jesus is “begotten son” of God The burden of proof is on you to answer these same questions, since you believe all these claims are true which i don't! Kindly tell us how this mystery happened.
Answer your own questions yourself:

Why wont i ask you? You seem to be the all knowing,widely read and versed Bible scholar...
Well,whether you want to believe it or not,thats ur own Poo to take!! At least its undisputable throughout the Bible.. Bits by bits,u are exposing what u trully are...

Again let me add a few other questions to you on this issue of Jesus being “the only begotten son of the father”. Pls answer me now. I don't like the way you skipped important questions/points which i raised earlier, like that the ‘Doctrine of the Trinity’ was invented by church after Jesus Christ left the world etc. Here are more questions for you:
*.. If the Father and His Son were both in "existence" from the beginning, and no one was, a micro second before or after, and, no one was "greater or lesser" in status, then why is one called the Father and the other His begotten Son?

Most dumb question ever!! Yet u read the Bible!

*.. Did the act of "Begetting" take place?
*.If YES, where was the "Begotten Son" before the act?
*.. If NO, why call him the "Begotten Son"?
I asked you a Question,and you are here asking me same question!
Okay,since God is the Father,so where is His Wife? Its certain somebody cant answer a father without Children!
2ndly,Where has God being since before He created The Heavens and the Earth? Or is that place not okay for Him that Made Him run away from there and decide to create His own abode?
Thirdly,Why would God be labouring to make Jesus the eternal King when We all know God cant Die? Or cant He rule? The last time i checked,a son can only be King in his father's demise....
Do i still go on?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
macof: so that statement makes him God? that statement simply means that before Abraham existed he existed, not that he is "I AM". that statement in no way relates him to the "I AM THAT I AM" statement in Exodus
Bro,if at all you understand English language,you will know that the right English there should have been "I can asuredly tell you That before Abraham,i Was or I have Been",not "I AM"...
I am is always in the Present,not Past Tense bro,Thats why in Exodus,"I AM WHO I AM" was used too....stop reading the Bible like a robot bro...

2ndly,you are supposed to be showing/telling me "the other views" that are better..Dont see u doing 'em! Whats wrong?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
Bro,if at all you understand English language,you will know that the right English there should have been "I can asuredly tell you That before Abraham,i Was or I have Been",not "I AM"...
I am is always in the Present,not Past Tense bro,Thats why in Exodus,"I AM WHO I AM" was used too....stop reading the Bible like a robot bro...

2ndly,you are supposed to be showing/telling me "the other views" that are better..Dont u see doing 'em! Whats wrong?
Do u believe that U existed before you were born? Do u also believe that you are probably as old or older than your grandfather? well am sure u wont understand, these are things I have learnt from my Religion.

this thread is about Christianity and their views of God.
If you want to discuss OLODUMARE u can open a thread and invite me, I'll be glad to contribute
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
macof:
Do u believe that U existed before you were born? Do u also believe that you are probably as old or older than your grandfather? well am sure u wont understand, these are things I have learnt from my Religion.

this thread is about Christianity and their views of God.
If you want to discuss OLODUMARE u can open a thread and invite me, I'll be glad to contribute
If those forms part of your belief,then i can authoritatively tell you that Your beliefs are Kiddies Show,quote me anywhere!....
Someone must have forgotten his Biology lessons lol!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
If those forms part of your belief,then i can authoritatively tell you that Your beliefs are Kiddies Show,quote me anywhere!....
Someone must have forgotten his Biology lessons lol!!
Kiddies show you say? so are u looking for X rated?

I told you u cannot understand.
reasons why I keeping calling Christians hypocrites, you debunk my statement saying its against the laws of biology but you believe a virgin can give birth, you believe a man can exist before a man who lived on earth over 2000years before him. mtcheew pls just stop ur hypocricy
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by ubl6: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
Bro,that Verse"Let Us Make Man in Our own Image"is really easy to understand....
Since u believe God was not referring to Angels in that verse,then i dont know what else you are saying....
I,Me==>Singular
Us==>Plural..
My==>Singular
Our==>Plural......
God could have said"Let Me Make Man in My Own image",yet He opted to Say"Let Us make Man in Our Own image"....
Unless you will tel me that the passage is mistranslated too or that God is confused about His personality!!
No. God was not confused about His personality but you Trinitarians are! Had God used plural pronouns for Himself throughout the Bible, your claim may seem to be valid. It is amazing you don't even know that in the original Hebrew they have 2 kind of pronouns. Why didn't Jews say God is a Trinity? Do you know their language better than them? God did use singular pronouns also in other verses like (Genesis 1:27), which reads; "And God created man in HIS own image". And Jesus himself also referred to the Creator with a singular pronoun; "And he (Jesus) answered and said unto them, `Have you not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female." (Matthew 19:4) ‘HIS’ in Gen.1:27 and ‘HE’ in Mat.19:4 are both singular pronouns. Aren't they? If Jesus was part of ‘US’ who did the creation, why didn't he use ‘WE’ to include himself but he used ‘HE’ to refer to the Father alone? Why are you only interested in the plural pronouns and ignore the singular ones Why didnt Jesus clearly proclaim in the Bible that he is God Almighty? Or that he along with the father and the spirit created man in their image? Was Jesus afraid the Jewish people might harm him if he tell them “I AM GOD!”? What kind of God was he who is afraid of his ‘own creations’ Consider the following passage of John 8:
——————————
58 Jesus said to them “Most assurely, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.
59 Then they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple...”
——————————
What?? God Almighty HID? Do you guys worship a coward god who is afraid of ‘his own’ creation? LOL. Or was he deceiving them so that they could not know he was their God? Why would he do that? Again you said that, the ‘I AM’ are in capital letters- therefore Jesus is God? Some of you seems to think like the ‘original’ Bible was written in English. For your information, this was only the work of your English translators. In Hebrew, Greek and Arabic there is nothing like capital letters and small letters unlike western languages such as English. The English translators have played fast and loose when translating the Bible in their desperate attempts to present Jesus as God. This is not just a speculation, let me give you examples.
(a) “In whom the god (the Devil) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not” 2 Cor 4:4
(b) “And the Lord said unto Moses, See I have made thee a god to Pharaoh...” Exd7:1 in both of these verses the translators used small g, ‘god’ to refer to Devil and Moses but they used capital G and W, ‘God’, ‘Word’ to refer to Jesus in John1:1 — ‘and the Word was God.’ But in the original language there is no difference between capital G and small g, the same word was used for both God and god in all the three places. So why do they used capital letters even in pronouns when refering to Jesus and use small letters when refering to others? This is because they believe Jesus is God that is why they carelessly twist the scriptures to portray their irrational claims! The translators do not only use capitalization, in some instances they even distort a passage to conform with their preconceived notions. Here is an example. Compare the following passages from KJV and NIV:
Matthew 19:16-17
King James Version (KJV)
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
New International Version (NIV)
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?”Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” Obviously the NIV translators (and other modern versions) felt that Jesus was denying to be God by asking ‘Why callest thou me good?’ and then saying ‘there is none good but one, that is, God:’ so they had to reconstruct the whole statement to ‘Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good.’ Many examples can be given. It is interesting comparing different versions of Bible to see how christians deliberately play with their ‘words of God’.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
ubl6:
No. God was not confused about His personality but you Trinitarians are! Had God used plural pronouns for Himself throughout the Bible, your claim may seem to be valid. It is amazing you don't even know that in the original Hebrew they have 2 kind of pronouns. Why didn't Jews say God is a Trinity? Do you know their language better than them? God did use singular pronouns also in other verses like (Genesis 1:27), which reads; "And God created man in HIS own image". And Jesus himself also referred to the Creator with a singular pronoun; "And he (Jesus) answered and said unto them, `Have you not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female." (Matthew 19:4) ‘HIS’ in Gen.1:27 and ‘HE’ in Mat.19:4 are both singular pronouns. Aren't they? If Jesus was part of ‘US’ who did the creation, why didn't he use ‘WE’ to include himself but he used ‘HE’ to refer to the Father alone? Why are you only interested in the plural pronouns and ignore the singular ones Why didnt Jesus clearly proclaim in the Bible that he is God Almighty? Or that he along with the father and the spirit created man in their image? Was Jesus afraid the Jewish people might harm him if he tell them “I AM GOD!”? What kind of God was he who is afraid of his ‘own creations’ Consider the following passage of John 8:
——————————
58 Jesus said to them “Most assurely, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.
59 Then they took up stones to throw at him; but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple...”
——————————
What?? God Almighty HID? Do you guys worship a coward god who is afraid of ‘his own’ creation? LOL. Or was he deceiving them so that they could not know he was their God? Why would he do that? Again you said that, the ‘I AM’ are in capital letters- therefore Jesus is God? Some of you seems to think like the ‘original’ Bible was written in English. For your information, this was only the work of your English translators. In Hebrew, Greek and Arabic there is nothing like capital letters and small letters unlike western languages such as English. The English translators have played fast and loose when translating the Bible in their desperate attempts to present Jesus as God. This is not just a speculation, let me give you examples.
(a) “In whom the god (the Devil) of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not” 2 Cor 4:4
(b) “And the Lord said unto Moses, See I have made thee a god to Pharaoh...” Exd7:1 in both of these verses the translators used small g, ‘god’ to refer to Devil and Moses but they used capital G and W, ‘God’, ‘Word’ to refer to Jesus in John1:1 — ‘and the Word was God.’ But in the original language there is no difference between capital G and small g, the same word was used for both God and god in all the three places. So why do they used capital letters even in pronouns when refering to Jesus and use small letters when refering to others? This is because they believe Jesus is God that is why they carelessly twist the scriptures to portray their irrational claims! The translators do not only use capitalization, in some instances they even distort a passage to conform with their preconceived notions. Here is an example. Compare the following passages from KJV and NIV:
King James Version (KJV)
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
New International Version (NIV)
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?”Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” Obviously the NIV translators (and other modern versions) felt that Jesus was denying to be God by asking ‘Why callest thou me good?’ and then saying ‘there is none good but one, that is, God:’ so they had to reconstruct the whole statement to ‘Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good.’ Many examples can be given. It is interesting comparing different versions of Bible to see how christians deliberately play with their ‘words of God’.
You are just writing offpoint bro...
Capital this,small this...So,believing about ur smal letter theory in hebrew writing, you want to tell me that God Almighty,YHWH is written in small letter too? The thing is,u are just blind....Even the Jews revere God's name,They are even afraid to call Gods name cuz they know they are unworthy to Call such a Holy name,yet u are here tellin me about all hebrew words written in small letters!!
Do u knw Hebrew? Do u knw it more than those that interpreted it? ....bro eh,u r just runing around,repeating wot u already said...
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by ubl6: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
And Jesus ain't no man bro! Or are you saying Jesus is man?
Hahahahaha. . .LWKMD! So Jesus was no man, right? Do you think you know more than the Disciple Peter?
Acts 2:22
(KJV)
22 “Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, A MAN approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know”
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by pristine7(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Here is one point. "the lord said to my lord sit thou art my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool." ( psalm )

A jew never calls a fellow man or prophet Lord or even an angel lord. God was referred to in so many places in the bible as lord so?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
pristine7: Here is one point. "the lord said to my lord sit thou art my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool." ( psalm )

A jew never calls a fellow man or prophet Lord or even an angel lord. God was referred to in so many places in the bible as lord so?
Angels were called Lord many times by the early,Jews that saw them, notable once were Abraham and Jacob
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by ubl6: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
You are just writing offpoint bro...
Capital this,small this...So,believing about ur smal letter theory in hebrew writing, you want to tell me that God Almighty,YHWH is written in small letter too? The thing is,u are just blind....Even the Jews revere God's name,They are even afraid to call Gods name cuz they know they are unworthy to Call such a Holy name,yet u are here tellin me about all hebrew words written in small letters!!
Do u knw Hebrew? Do u knw it more than those that interpreted it? ....bro eh,u r just runing around,repeating wot u already said...
YHWY is not the Hebrew name of God. It is just the English TRANSLITERATION of the Hebrew letters ‎(יהוה‎). Now, who said that?

“The Hebrew letters are (right to left) Yodh, He, Waw and He (יהוה). It is written as YHWH, YHVH, or JHVH in ENGLISH, depending on the transliteration convention that is used. YHWH is an archaic third person singular imperfect of the verb "to be" (meaning, therefore, "He is"wink. This interpretation agrees with the meaning of the name given in Exodus 3:14 where God is represented as speaking, and hence as using the first person ("I am"wink. (יהוה). It is written as (יהוה). ”
Source:— http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

You do not even know YHWY is not the actual Hebrew word but just its English transliteration, yet you call me blind? Who is the blind one here? You keep exposing your ignorance of your own religion which you think is the only way to salvation. This is quite unfortunate. May God open your heart to see the light and understand that you have been brainwashed to think the worst of your Creator by associating partners to Him. Trinitarians are polytheists..! They worship 3 Gods not ‘three in one’ God. There can never be ‘three in one’ God but only One God. I'm getting tired with your silly and ignorant arguments. You asked me to explain how Jesus become the begotten son of God even though i do not believe in it. How can that be? This is my concept of God:
Surah 112:1-4
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1.Say: He is God, the One and Only;
2.God, the Eternal, Absolute;
3.He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4.And there is none like unto Him.
I'm getting tired of your weak and boring responses. Therefore i decided to quit this discourse but i will come back to continue if you answer my last question. But if you cannot answer my question AND YOU CAN NEVER DO IT. Then just accept that you and your trinitarian pagan beliefs have been thoroughly refuted.
*.. Where in the Bible was the word ‘Trinity’ mentioned?
Goodbye.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
ubl6:
YHWY is not the Hebrew name of God. It is just the English TRANSLITERATION of the Hebrew letters ‎(יהוה‎). Now, who said that?

“The Hebrew letters are (right to left) Yodh, He, Waw and He (יהוה). It is written as YHWH, YHVH, or JHVH in ENGLISH, depending on the transliteration convention that is used. YHWH is an archaic third person singular imperfect of the verb "to be" (meaning, therefore, "He is"wink. This interpretation agrees with the meaning of the name given in Exodus 3:14 where God is represented as speaking, and hence as using the first person ("I am"wink. (יהוה). It is written as (יהוה). ”
Source:— http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

You do not even know YHWY is not the actual Hebrew word but just its English transliteration, yet you call me blind? Who is the blind one here? You keep exposing your ignorance of your own religion which you think is the only way to salvation. This is quite unfortunate. May God open your heart to see the light and understand that you have been brainwashed to think the worst of your Creator by associating partners to Him. Trinitarians are polytheists..! They worship 3 Gods not ‘three in one’ God. There can never be ‘three in one’ God but only One God. I'm getting tired with your silly and ignorant arguments. You asked me to explain how Jesus become the begotten son of God even though i do not believe in it. How can that be? This is my concept of God:
Surah 112:1-4
In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1.Say: He is God, the One and Only;
2.God, the Eternal, Absolute;
3.He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4.And there is none like unto Him.
I'm getting tired of your weak and boring responses. Therefore i decided to quit this discourse but i will come back to continue if you answer my last question. But if you cannot answer my question AND YOU CAN NEVER DO IT. Then just accept that you and your trinitarian pagan beliefs have been thoroughly refuted.
*.. Where in the Bible was the word ‘Trinity’ mentioned?
Goodbye.
You are very lame to have asked me that question!!
And is good to know that you are not a Christian,you are a Moslem!!
I dont do your Muslim and Islamic crappy bigots!!
Infact,if i had known earlier,i would not have replied you...
Not that i condemn your Religion,but know That Pagans are better than you people....A pagan will be easy to convert,unlike you people,brainwashed to buy into that Mohammed crap!!
I pity you,cuz unless u believe in Jesus Christ,no salvation for u...But here is the good thing,you still have time to come to ur Lord God!!
I hate going Philosophical about God,but dont drive me to that point bro...
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
philfearon:
You are very lame to have asked me that question!!
And is good to know that you are not a Christian,you are a Moslem!!
I dont do your Muslim and Islamic crappy bigots!!
Infact,if i had known earlier,i would not have replied you...
Not that i condemn your Religion,but know That Pagans are better than you people....A pagan will be easy to convert,unlike you people,brainwashed to buy into that Mohammed crap!!
I pity you,cuz unless u believe in Jesus Christ,no salvation for u...But here is the good thing,you still have time to come to ur Lord God!!
I hate going Philosophical about God,but dont drive me to that point bro...
see hypocrite u better shuttup whether christian or muslim u are all the same brainwashed, fools believing mohammed or moses or paul doesn't matter u are all believing foreigners over your fathers. You are insulting a muslim as if u are any better than him
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 6:34am On Oct 11, 2013
macof: see hypocrite u better shuttup whether christian or muslim u are all the same brainwashed, fools believing mohammed or moses or paul doesn't matter u are all believing foreigners over your fathers. You are insulting a muslim as if u are any better than him
Bro,am Believing Jesus Christ,not foreigners!!
By the way,you are supposed to be telling me about the other views,instead of picking on rants to quarrel With!!
Are you a bat? Which side are you on?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
Yap,just that He wasnt and didnt Want People seeing Him as such...
An example is during the Transfiguration,When He manifested his Glory in front of His 3 disciples!!

He doesnt want people to know? I dont think the bible supports this claim.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2013
Emusan:

@bold

1. their many gods na.

2. where did Revelation and Isaiah call Jesus almighty?
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Emusan:

@bold

their are many gods na. is the capitalization confusing you?

I ve not seen where Isaiah and revelation called him almighty.
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by philfearon(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2013
JMAN05:

He doesnt want people to know? I dont think the bible supports this claim.
You are totally 101% wrong bro...The bible supports the Claim Totally..Read the bible before saying what you dont Know About!!
Mathew16:20 "Then He strictly charged the disciples to tell noone that he was the Christ"
....So,is Jesus not hiding his identity then when He made that statement? Open ur mind bro!!
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Samboot(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2013
kudos to U bro, U're fight'n the good fight of faith, may God continue to increase ur knowlegde.. To all muslims in the house, Ur religion will not take U to anywhere, dats if U ave the hope of making heaven at last.. The only true way is JESUS (GOD THE SON).. JESUS wasn't a man, he only came to dis world as a man so he could perfectly do wat he came for.. If he had came in a special personality, we would have been afraid of him and the essence of his coming to this world would have not been accomplished.. This world would have been a better place if the religion ISLAM hasn't been in existence, have a turn around and embrace Christ while U still have the opportunity, now is the best time, tomorow may be too late shalom#
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Deha(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Guy,dis ur WaterH20 Theory makes sense die...I mean,come to think of it,whichever form water is,it is still water...it doesnt change one bit,not even an atom of its real essence is lost...
Its a shame many people choose to believe Humans over God...Goodluck to them,but they all should have a rethink...
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by macof(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Samboot: kudos to U bro, U're fight'n the good fight of faith, may God continue to increase ur knowlegde.. To all muslims in the house, Ur religion will not take U to anywhere, dats if U ave the hope of making heaven at last.. The only true way is JESUS (GOD THE SON).. JESUS wasn't a man, he only came to dis world as a man so he could perfectly do wat he came for.. If he had came in a special personality, we would have been afraid of him and the essence of his coming to this world would have not been accomplished.. This world would have been a better place if the religion ISLAM hasn't been in existence, have a turn around and embrace Christ while U still have the opportunity, now is the best time, tomorow may be too late shalom#
shuttup u 1diot. This world would have been a better place without Islam and wat do u think the world would be without Christianity?
Did your fathers tell u they were waiting for any messiah, instead of u to leave those that have a problem to seek their solution, u are sharing in their problem. even the jews that preached about a messiah dont believe in him. Go to Israel, I bet u can count the amount of Christians in a LGA with your hands.
U have no right to attack a muslim, U both are just a wasted life
Re: Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
philfearon:
You are totally 101% wrong bro...The bible supports the Claim Totally..Read the bible before saying what you dont Know About!!
Mathew16:20 "Then He strictly charged the disciples to tell noone that he was the Christ"
....So,is Jesus not hiding his identity then when He made that statement? Open ur mind bro!!

this is not talking about him being almighty God, is it? or his disciples knew he was almighty? are his disciples not persons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is This Allah? (forward And Preface) / Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa / 'Magdalene Sister Slaves' Of Its Catholic Workhouses Who Were Brutalized By Nuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.