Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash (42329 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Femi Akinsanya Walked-out Of Wrecked Plane Before It Caught Fire / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Chuksyno(m): 4:08am On Oct 07, 2013
Back seat or front seat, fatal air mishap can claim all lives aboard both front and back seaters. Did anyone survive Dana crash?
Knowledge9000: Whenever I fly, I always go for the back seats. Had an airline one time asked to put me in a first class seat for free, I said NO! I love my back seat. When crash happens, survivors are always those who sat in the back. Why? Most plane crashes happen by nose diving...common sense will tell you that those in the back and held firmly in their seat belts, will most likely survive. Have you heard of any pilot surviving a crash? Very unlikely. This is not to say that those in the back are immune from crash casualty and fatality, NO, but you have a high chance of surviving.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by emmabest2000(m): 5:02am On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 07, 2013
Knowledge9000: Whenever I fly, I always go for the back seats. Had an airline one time asked to put me in a first class seat for free, I said NO! I love my back seat. When crash happens, survivors are always those who sat in the back. Why? Most plane crashes happen by nose diving...common sense will tell you that those in the back and held firmly in their seat belts, will most likely survive. Have you heard of any pilot surviving a crash? Very unlikely. This is not to say that those in the back are immune from crash casualty and fatality, NO, but you have a high chance of surviving.

Chuksyno: Back seat or front seat, fatal air mishap can claim all lives aboard both front and back seaters. Did anyone survive Dana crash?

Did you read the above in bold? Some Nigerians are very stu$pid and shameless...either they can't read or can't comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by UGOCHUKWU3: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2013
I also heard the plane was not insured,so what happens
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Rukayat11: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Hmm,God really saved him,i believ d survivors stil av a mission on earth!
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by eaglechild: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2013
Knowledge9000:

Did you read the above in bold? Some Nigerians are very stu$pid and shameless...either they can't read or can't comprehend.
I don't agree with you that some Nigerians are sstipuid.
MOST if not all Nigerians are sstupid.

3 Likes

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by komek(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2013
ztob: I have never liked seating in front for anything, in car, bus, lecture room, boats, jets, yatch, plane, boats, train just name it.

Even in school. You are always at the back seat.

1 Like

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by ibkgab001: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Loll even in Church
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by obiokey2001: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2013
God is great. At times the rear is dangerous but most times its safe due to nose-diving.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Funkeogunjobi(f): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2013
JoSaintiago: Agagu end up takin doz innocent soul
Abi o
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by joe4christ(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2013
ztob: I have never liked seating in front for anything, in car, bus, lecture room, boats, jets, yatch, plane, boats, train just name it.

No wonder, you grade in school speaks volume.
See me in my office as you report to work tommorrow...
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by joe4christ(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2013

No wonder, your grade in school speaks volume.
See me in my office as you report to work tommorrow...
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by born2boink(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2013
but not at wedding party
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by joe4christ(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2013
specialguest: I read an article by a pilot recently where he said the rear of an aircraft is the safest place to be when a plane crashes. An experiment with dummy passengers also proved that majority of the people sitting at the rear end would survive a crash to some certain extent as compared to those seated in the front. After reading this who still wants to fly first class? Nah I am very comfortable with my economy seat infact the farther it is from first class the better for me smiley

hehehe that got me laughing mehn grin

1 Like

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by bebechuks: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2013
If u got instinct, u got d right thing!
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by tolu2004real: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2013
The burial committee should be blamed too,50million was earmarked for this burial and they couldn't board a good plane just because they want to make money.now they are no more and pple are blaming Agagu...its beta we live the dead to rest...I believe God loves him for his only son n son in law to have survived dis....
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by mjlumideee(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2013
pls i don't understand, does it mean dt they walked out of d plane without any bruise?.... if dt's d case, they must definitely be kidding, hw many ppl do they tink they can deceive? they had better come out straight concerning d crash!....
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by profbumbe: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: THE PREMONITION... OR FINAL DESTINATION

IF NA DAT FILM NW, DEATH WOULD START HUNTING, FOR THOSE SURVIVORS, ONE BY ONE...
haha u no fear god,drop d Hollywood facade

1 Like

Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Stil wondering why a 23 year old plane shd fly in Nigerian sky
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2013
Wow.its good to always follow your instinct. I always follow mine and it has always work for me. I thank God for them
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by specialguest(f): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2013
A-town:

Poverty na disease. pun intended. tongue

When your rich self will be shred into pieces in your first class seat , those seated at the rear would majestically walk out of the plane and even help to carry your 'brief case' tongue
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by bilexg(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]

hv u watched the flight by Denzel Washinton? Pilots can survive
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by VULCAN(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2013
@Somorin

Always try and check the backstory to your facts. Go and watch the video of the crash. It was the tail that hit the edge of the runway. A terrible landing by the pilot. And a freak accident. I'm almost certain that crash was pilot error because he landed at the very edge of the runway which is by the sea. If not for the last gust of acceleration that passengers said he gave- the plane may have crash landed in the water instead or even worse run straight into the edge of the runway overlooking the bay

Somorin#1:
Some of the departed on the Asiana crash in SFO were sitting in the back.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2013
you are definitely gonna have a premonition of death, so true, i experienced same for week only stopped after i was robbed at gunpoint.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by alotofgrace(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2013
God first, instinct second
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by adejolaadekemi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
is not by power but by the grace of God
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by lawak: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2013

u certainly have not tried the back seat of Lagos danfo!
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by shadelek(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
23 yrs old plane? The plane don suffer nw. Flying acros dis country in this unbearable hot sun. Wel, na to sit in the back sure pass nw.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by TheTalk: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Seeing beyond looking, spiritual beyond the physical. I think we should rather see more than mere look on all these Agagu issue, because every strange occurrences can be source to a link. As for me, this is metaphysical. we just have to read between the lines and think indepth. Because there are question that needs answers.
1) Son and relatives survives, why non-relatives are the main casualties
2) Before the boarding, from the MIC's why is Agagu wearing a black socks, I think the dead puts on white sock
3) Like the brotherhood, it's give and take, like politician is a price to pay, like convenant is a must pay.

I rest my case.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by yanshless: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM WOLE SOYINKA.
FIRST HE TOLD US HOW HE ESCAPED ABACHA, PLANE CRASHES, KENYA ATTACK ETC.
I KNOW HE WILL TELL US SOMETHING THIS TIME.
Re: How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash by ebosed: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
I guess the casket was not properly secured. Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWeXgvot2TI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians / PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics / Governor Bindow Bows To Greet An Elderly Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.