Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina (1402 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos / Atiku Abubakar Hanging Out With His Daughter / Atiku Abubakar:his Private Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina by yunglykmine(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
He sure knows her well.

Re: Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina by amiskurie(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
buahaaahaaa!
can't wait to mary and make my own babies!.
waiting!!!
Re: Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina by yunglykmine(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
So lovely.... The fatherly aspect of Atiku.
Family & politics don't clash.

Re: Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina by donphilopus: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
The guy quick know, na bad guy he be ooo.
Does he mean if she doesn't need something, she doesn't hail him?
Re: Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina by LMAyedun(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Normal Strategy we children use... I still do the same with my parent.
Re: Funny Tweets Between Atiku Abubakar & His Daughter Amina by Prymestrr(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
yunglykmine: He sure knows her well.
I'm so loving d sense of responsibility in diz man... Family b4 haters.

(1) (Reply)

2015: 400 Northerners Bribed To Betray Region, Says Aliyu / Elections And The Politics Of Setting Up Radio Stations In Osun State. / Nigerian Army: Near Mutiny Over Gwoza Deaths-sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.