Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Should God Ask What You've Done With Your Talent, What Will Be Your Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should God Ask What You've Done With Your Talent, What Will Be Your Answer (450 Views)

Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / If You Died, Why Should God Let You Into Heaven? / If God Ask You To Make A Wish, What Would You Ask For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should God Ask What You've Done With Your Talent, What Will Be Your Answer by mecussey(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Would you fake that you have multiplied it when you know very well that you are still struggling? What exactly will be your answer because, me personally dont know the exact answer am gonna tell. I've made some progress but I still feel it's not good enough for an answer.
Re: Should God Ask What You've Done With Your Talent, What Will Be Your Answer by Kobojunkie: 4:33am On May 13, 2021
mecussey:
Would you fake that you have multiplied it when you know very well that you are still struggling? What exactly will be your answer because, me personally dont know the exact answer am gonna tell. I've made some progress but I still feel it's not good enough for an answer.
Multipled what though? Your mental talents? Money? Resources? undecided

Turns out that parable does not speak to such things as is typically told of by your Mogs and preachers. Tue parable instead speaks to using what you have - more will be given to those who do whereas from those who refuse to use what they have, even the little they have will be taken away from them. This Jesus Christ taught His disciples when He spoke to them of understanding, obedience of His commandments, etc. undecided

(1) (Reply)

What You Have Is Enough / The Valley Of Blessing / Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.