Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,087 members, 7,970,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

And I Trust The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And I Trust The Holy Spirit (443 Views)

Why Should I Trust The Bible? / Can We Trust The New Testament As A Historical Document? / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And I Trust The Holy Spirit by Justoc: 8:47am On Oct 07, 2013
"And I trust the Holy Spirit — he has begun to save me from my inbred sins; I trust him to drive them all out; I trust him to curb my temper, to subdue my will, to enlighten my understanding, to check my passions, to comfort my despondency, to help my weakness, to illuminate my darkness; I trust him to dwell in me as my life, to reign in me as my King, to sanctify me wholly, spirit, soul, and body, and then to take me up to dwell with the saints in light for ever."
-Spurgeon Morning & Evening

(1) (Reply)

I Choose / How Can Stop Yourself From Being Distracted In Church / I AM- The Messiah! Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.