Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Please Come To Her Aid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Come To Her Aid (463 Views)

Pls Come To My Aid , Urgent / Mobo444 Please Come In N Explain Yourself- Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread. / Come To Nyanya Tipper Garage: Abuja’s Soddom And Gomorrah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Come To Her Aid by Imanda: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2013
My fellow nairalanders, I know of a woman who lost her husband just two months ago with three kids to cater for. Unfortunately, last week i noticed that the building she's living is about to collapse and urgently need to pack out before the building will finally cave in.

She need to be assisted financially to rent another room so that she would not loose her children to the building collapse.

if there is anybody who wishes to assist this poor widow should please contact her. On request, i can get her number from her.
Re: Please Come To Her Aid by hammedkola(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2013
Okay, I'll keep it in mind

(1) (Reply)

Im New On Nairaland / At What Times Of The Day Are Nigerian Roads Busiest? / QUESTIONS That Needs Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.