Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,771 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better (1033 Views)

One Bedroom Flat: An Indian Software Engineer's Life / It Courses Relevant To Electrical Engineering. / It Courses Simplified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Please i need your help on this.
Between Indian and Asian countries which offers computer IT courses with recognised certification better.
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by DarryOsh(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2013
do you not know that India is in Asia?
k0d3ch1k: Please i need your help on this.
Between Indian and Asian countries which offers computer IT courses with recognised certification better.

1 Like

Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2013
please i dont know can you enlighting me more on dis. i appreciate.
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by Javanian: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Which type of IT course do you want? Programming? Networking? Graphics? Security? Hardware?
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
its programming i'm going for. tnk you @javanian
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by Javanian: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Do you have a laptop? Why do you want want to go abroad? skill or certification?
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
i have a laptop but i want to go there for certification

1 Like

Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
i have a laptop. but i want to go there for certification
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by Javanian: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
why asia ?undecided Please Send me a P.M.
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2013
If u want to come to India, call me +918951321087 or message me @ www.facebook.com/datsolodan
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013
got ur contact,i'll call u @ datsolodan
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by meshybizzo(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2013
k0d3ch1k: Please i need your help on this.

Wow shocked...speechless
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
meshybizzo:

Wow shocked...speechless
Why are you speechless?
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
India is an Asian Country, i think that's why he's speechless..........
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by Djtm(m): 3:06am On Oct 09, 2013
datsolodan: India is an Asian Country, i think that's why he's speechless..........
lol
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
i jst need ur help pls overlook my ignorance
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by meshybizzo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
datsolodan: India is an Asian Country, i think that's why he's speechless..........

U can only imagine my amazement

k0d3ch1k: i jst need ur help pls overlook my ignorance

Ok. I will respect that. I do advice and hope you get much help because not knowing india is in asia....well that's serz
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by adewasco2k(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2013
@Javanian, please can you make it clear why you are always against Nigerians going to indian to acquire IT skills? I have always encouraged peeps close to me to travel out of the country if they really want to be a good programmer.

Take this, I am at least an intermediate but hey, I they try well, and I didn't travel out, also did no course and never met any programmer to teach me anything, I learnt all by myself.

I have tried to motivate others to follow my step but I found out it does not always work, may be i was successful because I had a crazy passion for IT generally with mad enthusiasm to acquire the skills.

So in summary, if she the OP for example stay back here to learn, with the epileptic power and internet don't you think those are great points to look at when approaching such? Also if you travel out for sole reason of leaning programming, there might be a slight chance she will be more serious at it, especially if she sponsored herself.

Please I need you to err your view as i am presently looking forward to visiting india sometime next year for same reason, why? Up till now I have no single iT certificate and if I must get one, I HAVE to add more skill and a well recognized cert.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by ztob(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Indian will be preferable, they r very good at programming.
Re: Between Indian And Asian Countries,which Offers IT Courses Better by k0d3ch1k(f): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
[quote
author=adewasco2k]@Javanian, please can you make it clear why you are
always against Nigerians going to indian to acquire IT skills? I have
always encouraged peeps close to me to travel out of the country if they
really want to be a good programmer.

Take this, I am at least an intermediate but hey, I they try well, and
I didn't travel out, also did no course and never met any programmer to
teach me anything, I learnt all by myself.

I have tried to motivate others to follow my step but I found out it
does not always work, may be i was successful because I had a crazy
passion for IT generally with mad enthusiasm to acquire the skills.

So in summary, if she the OP for example stay back here to learn, with
the epileptic power and internet don't you think those are great points
to look at when approaching such? Also if you travel out for sole reason
of leaning programming, there might be a slight chance she will be more
serious at it, especially if she sponsored herself.

Please I need you to err your view as i am presently looking forward to
visiting india sometime next year for same reason, why? Up till now I
have no single iT certificate and if I must get one, I HAVE to add more
skill and a well recognized cert.

Thanks [/quote]
thanks for this

(1) (Reply)

Rails Vs Sinatra For Ruby Web Developmemt / School Management Online Application / Solving Your Project Problem Is Our Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.