Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? (46079 Views)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / How Governor Was Sighted Kissing And Romancing Lover Yesterday At Ikeja Mall / Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by SecretDreams(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
It depends on your frame of mind, I don't think there's anyway you can be kissing and romancing someone you aren't married to with a clean mind, lust will find a way to creep in. Jesus said if we think it, we have done it.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by sayso: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Just a bunch of guys exchanging saliva, phewwww!
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by wasak(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin Andyblaze u actually made front page... Oh my Gawd!!!! y didn't I comment immediately i saw ds post in the morning... Once again Dr.accept my warm, hearty and unequivocal congratulations....
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by BisiAbiola: 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Any thing pertaining to pre marital sex is a sin, keep your bed clean.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by wasak(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
grin Andyblaze u actually made front page... Oh my Gawd!!!! y didn't I comment immediately i saw ds post in the morning... Once again Dr.accept my warm, hearty and unequivocal congratulations....
SIGNED; WASAK OF LIFE...
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Policewoman(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze: Can Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage Be Termed As 'fornication' ?
It is a sin of fornication because all your erotic points are stimulated.

The bible says if u look at a woman lustfully you have committed adultery or fornication already.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by minute(f): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Not in my book.

I think it's a sin to be so inanely idiotic as to question if a sweet gesture of love and affection such as a kiss could be sinful.

That is just sad beyond words.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by switdil(f): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
kennygee: The bible says that just by conceiving the thought, you have done it. So let this be the basis for your answer.
But I hear sey kissing sef get health benefit na
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Ozonna(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
kennygee: The bible says that just by conceiving the thought, you have done it. So let this be the basis for your answer.

God have mercy. Oso eluigwe adirokwa easy

1 Like

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Suljosh: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
I'm in trouble
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
I know of Kissing but Romance chei wait make I ask am coming back soooon
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Policewoman(f): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Suljosh: I'm in trouble
REPENT cool
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by IrishBebey: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Romance?
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by yahrant140(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
baralatie: Come to deeper life hq on sunday and attend the sunday sch clas.ask ths questin u wil av a gud answer coolCome to deeper life hq on sunday and attend the sunday sch clas.ask ths questin u wil av a gud answer
lolz una pple no dey tired!
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Vicjustice: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Andyblaze]Can Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage Be Termed As 'fornication' ?[/quote[size=25pt]What a shame to not know the meaning of "romance" before asking the question, what an embarrassment to have such horrible English in front page, and what a pity that people are responding to this without knowing what ROMANCE mean. Sad embarassed[/size]
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by k2039: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anonymous Heart:

Where does the Bible say so?
Matthew 5: 27-28

Though Jesus made reference to adultery, but then same principle applies to both adultery and fornication.

Secret_Dreams: It depends on your frame of mind, I don't think there's anyway you can be kissing and romancing someone you aren't married to with a clean mind, lust will find a way to creep in. Jesus said if we think it, we have done it.
Policewoman: It is a sin of fornication because all your erotic points are stimulated.

The bible says if u look at a woman lustfully you have committed adultery or fornication already.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ah. What is romance they are all asking. If you do not romance a girl, treat her well, show her you care, be affectionate with her, then she is a fool to marry you!

Romance is the basis for a good marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by donphilopus: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
on point, you've said it all
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by yinkeys(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
k2039: According to the bible yes, but that's a sin I'm willing to commit
this kinda sin is soo hard to not commit. I still fear God tho
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze: eh?
Dem go clear your doubt!
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by NonsoChris(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
"Do not arouse or awaken love when it is not yet time" Son Of Songs 2 : 7b.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Ediss(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
embarassedMay be o cry
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by taharqa: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
tpacalipse: Yes it is. And when you are finally married, you would regret ever did it. And if u did not do it, you will regret not doing it also. Ha! So boring. You can go for one year without it once you are married. Nothing dey there at all at all. Making money is always the best.
What is this one saying sef?? You sure say you well so? How can that 'thing' ever be boring, enuf to be left for a whole week talkless of a year grin grin grin
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Khalessi: If you put your tongue inside and out repeatedly, it's an act of sèxual stimulation which can be classified under fornication undecided

You look more like Golum!..
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze: Can Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage Be Termed As 'fornication' ?

What a "forni" question.... grin
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
no. its just yuppying
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Damojo: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
If it is, then masturbation is also fornication.
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!! (In Daniel Bryan's voice)
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Can Someone Ask Omawumi this Question?
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by spacechuks(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
tumababa: even if u kiss and romance, flug set, a day after marriage,both shd kneel down and ask for forgiveness.

then old things will b passed away and all things become new.

thats all….. grin grin grin grin
must we continue in sin that grace may abound?God forbid.you committing sin deliberately and going asking for forgiveness means you are fustrating the grace of God and at the same time devoid of sacrifice for sin
Re: Is Kissing And Romancing Before Marriage 'Fornication' ? by pembisco(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mods move dis to fp nah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Love Her / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.