Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:06 PM

Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? (9458 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Can You Eat Your Dead-by-nature Livestock? / Why Do Poeple Eat More Chicken Than Fish During Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Willgates(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2013
n
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Kk4(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
I eat both of them at thesame time (I use fork and knifes) *go figure*
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2013
[size=30pt]YAWNSSSSSSSSSS undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by kunlekuz8: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2013
hjmmm

Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2013
Y'all that eats your fellow animals are wicked!
angry

cry cry cry
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by chessguru1(m): 11:59am On Oct 09, 2013
Always used to eat my meat last, until I went to uniport, and met some bad as*s warri boys.
Menh! After the 1st time of chowing with those guys, no be person tell me make I dey eat my meat 1st tongue
Also, I think the concept of eating meat last I is a western thing that comes with eating the sweetest part of the meal ("dessert"wink last.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by nen4: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
i eat mine from the pot before eating grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by titusodem: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Before,During and After.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by thiefnubu(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
i eat mine before the meal, regurgitate it during the meal, and chew cud thereafter.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by woky: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tinubu: i eat mine before the meal, regurgitate it during the meal, and chew cud thereafter.
COW!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by E10Billions(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
lynpetra: Before the meal. grin.I don't have patience for proteins. angry
Are u a carniba? What do u ve patience 4 sef? Naija gurls life,always rushing,but going no where.Dancing Skelewu and going.Ke ke,come please,take me to VGC.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
after
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by E10Billions(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: During And After....
I eat one spoon, i eat small meat/fish
I carry one swallow, i eat small meat/fish
Then Finally; if it soup i use ma meat/ fish to wipe the soup from the plate.
he he he he,wow! I ve seen my eating mate.Seriously,if we eat together,w'll ve a nice meal.What do u think?
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Henriblings: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
wot kind of nonse$ quesion i$ di$ ?........................''end time tin$''
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
oni tj: Click like If you think this thread is meaningless and inconsequential...
You are the meaningless one cuz a topic with dis thread topic would still hit the frontpage next year.

It's bin dis way since 2006.

Join or die hanging
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by soultender(f): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=carujmonella]MODs, if you don't have other more important topics to bring to the front page.. Better don't bring any.. Which kind topic is this?.

Back to the matter, I leave my meat till after I'm done eating. It's been ingrained in me, nigerian mentality. I was brought up with a eating habit that meat are meant to be eaten lastly cos they're the OATT(oga at the top).

I wish I can stop, but I can't...

But I really think it's because the meat is usually like one or two, so we tend
https://www.nairaland.com/1468777/eat-meat-fish-during-after
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by onitj: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ijogz K: You are the meaningless one cuz a topic with dis thread topic would still hit the frontpage next year.

It's bin dis way since 2006.

Join or die hanging
Y dont u speak for yourself...Y are u behaving like a loose he-goat..I think everybody z entitled to his own opinion...F.OOL
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
I eat my fish/meat after I have finished my food. shocked
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
£10Billions:
Are u a carniba? What do u ve patience 4 sef? Naija gurls life,always rushing,but going no where.Dancing Skelewu and going.Ke ke,come please,take me to VGC.

Have always warned you about skipping your drugs this boy angry
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by philusaau(f): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
OKADA, I BEG CARRY ME PASS..... NO STOP ME HERE
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by fittty(m): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: During And After....
I eat one spoon, i eat small meat/fish
I carry one swallow, i eat small meat/fish
Then Finally; if it soup i use ma meat/ fish to wipe the soup from the plate.

This is so me!
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Toseanai: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
As a yoruba boi,its after meal ooooh
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Hero10001: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
'Dogs' eats the meat first!
No hard feeling.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by VirginFinder: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
If you had enough, you'll eat it anyhow you wish.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
It doesnt mean anyfin....u can eat ur meat or fish anytime, be it durin d meal, b4 or after....d reason our parents made us finish d meal b4 eatin fish or meat is dat dey want us 2 finish d food, dey blive if dey let u eat d fish or meat b4 ur food, u wont finish d food thereby leadin 2 waste....even now dat i av grown it still appens 2 me, if i eat my fish or meat b4 d food, i will not feel like finishin d food, so i always compel myself to finish d food b4 eatin d meat or fish....SHIKENA
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by poshpimkiey(f): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
can't help maself. ryc must finish b4 meat enter mouth. dat's whr plantain saves d day. can't say same bout fish.
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Infomizer(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
I used to leave till after my meal until some years back during youth service when a friend taught me a lesson. We were eating from the same plate that contained 2 pieces of fish and while he ate one, i automatically assumed he had chosen his so i continued eating with the intention of doing justice to it after the meal. Before i could say dumb ass, the guy cut out of the remaining fish (mine) and ate. Omo, see hiaj o! I took d remaining piece and was like ogade, aw far? His response was that he felt i was not interested since i had not touched the fish and i told him why. Laff nearly kill d guy. He said 'you be small pikin?'...Since then sha, i have stopped waiting till the end of the meal since myself and this fella dined together almost throught service year and i kinda liked the eat-meat-during-the-meal-arrangement. smiley
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by elrony(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aww!!...can't really say!!...thing is I'm a vegetarian grin...buh I drink my milk after every meal tho!! wink
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
I DO KEEP THE MEAT TILL I FINISH EATING COS THAT'S WHAT KEEPS ME GOING
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by nwa4me(f): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wait for me pls am coming
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by IdiAmin2(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
oh boy for the kin poverty wey I take grow up, na boiled egg be our meat ooo
Re: Do You Eat Your Meat/Fish During Or After The Meal? by donpacco(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote
author=ChEkWaS IyKe ]Hi everyone, this is just a fun thread

When I was a child, I could remember when eating with my siblings the
meat or fish is shared after we finish eating.

Now I've grown up and no longer do such that again. I eat my meat or
fish when eating the meal and most times I finish the meat/fish before
the meal.

However, eating in public places and with friends, I've observed lots of
people leave their meat/fish for the last. As in, they settle down,
wash their hands or ask for fork/knife and devour the meat/fish as if
it's a separate meal on it's own grin

So share ur experience: Do you eat your meat/fish after the meal? If
Yes, why?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exchanging Food During Christmas: You Like? / Edo (eshan) Blacksoup /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.