Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,454 members, 7,908,325 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Quotes On Stupidity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quotes On Stupidity (742 Views)

Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here / Do You Acknowledge The Author Of Your Quotes On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes On Stupidity by Aizebioje(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
So I've being thinking about the word stupidity and decided to ask Big Brother Google for some quotes. Trust Uncle Google to deliver for sure. These are just a few that I really like:
*“Beauty fades, dumb is forever.”
― Judy Sheindlin,
*“Stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results.”
― Margaret Atwood,
*“The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.”
― Harlan Ellison... This one got me cracking
*“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.”
― Jim Butcher, Vignette
*“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” lol
*“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
― George Carlin. I laughed so loud and hard and my throat is still hurting.
*Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
―Albert Einstein. This was my favourite.
Feel free to add yours.

(1) (Reply)

6 Nairaland Moments! / Help Titi Oyewole, (@proud_ekitigirl) Win $1000 In The Buyofaceoff Photo Contest / The Incompetence Of Mobile Network Operators Customer Care Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.