Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,471 members, 7,881,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Pls I Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls I Need Help (479 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help by Ebenezerk2: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am presently out of the country, when I want to connect my laptop with internet, it is saying ID address conflict, what should I do?
Re: Pls I Need Help by hammedkola(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
I think you want to say "IP Address conflict"
1. Right click on your connection symbol @ the task bar, select "Open network and Sharing Center"

2. New window displays, by the left select "Change adapter settings"

3. Right click on the adapter you using to connect to the internet "LAN or Wireless" while connected to the internet.

4. Select Properties and when the new box displays, double click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP) OR select it and click on properties,

5. Another box display and you see two (2) options
a. Obtain an IP address automatically
b. Use the following IP address
Select option (a) and click "OK"

That's all!...It should work, if it doesn't lemme know...
Re: Pls I Need Help by Ebenezerk2: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks but it did not work, still saying the same thing
Re: Pls I Need Help by sholasho(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Ebenezerk2: I am presently out of the country, when I want to connect my laptop with internet, it is saying ID address conflict, what should I do?

You are presently out of the country, how do u intend to sell the multilink blueband 3G?
Drop a contact to reach you. As am interested.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Affordable Way To Connect To The Internet Using Modem / Most Handy Sync Tools For Windows Users / How Recover Your Lost Browser Tabs From Mozilla,chrome,ie And Safari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.