Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? (408 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan? / Why Doesn't God Ever Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2013
I could remember some years back when a pastor that i visited gave me some prophesies concerning my life, though they have not come to pass but am believing God that one day they will.

Also there was a prophesy concerning my elder brother that just got fullfilled last two months ago, so i want to know if you have ever recieved any prophesy that eventually came to pass in your life, feel free to share your opinion.
Re: Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? by Mynd44: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Nice question
Re: Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Am waitn 4 responses
Re: Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? by God2man(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yes.

I do not feel like sharing the testimony here, may be in the nearest future.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Has Any Prophesy By A Man Of God Ever Came To Pass In Your Life? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
God2man: Yes.

I do not feel like sharing the testimony here, may be in the nearest future.

God bless you.
God2man.
tnx man. MOD front page plss

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Of Israeli Emancipation Of 1948? / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Who Can Use College Degree Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.