Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,425 members, 7,888,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

Floody Sunday In Aba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Floody Sunday In Aba (468 Views)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba / Rich Kids In Abuja Pull Stunt With Expensive Carsever Sunday In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Floody Sunday In Aba by GGracegardens(f): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2013
This pictures were snapped on sunday morning as we all awoke to prepare for church service only to find to our dismay that the street had been flooded to the brim.

Everyone were more or less trapped at home as we could not pass the street because it had been over flooded because of the heavy midnight downpour prior to sunday morning!

We are beckoning and pleading with our amiable state governor,Sir.T.A.Orji to come to the rescue of Abians!

http://graciousgracegardens./2013/10/08/floody-sunday-in-aba/#

Re: Floody Sunday In Aba by badmeat(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2013
I think its time the igbos start to develop their region!Aba is a town that can expand because there is land for expansion,I wonder what is too hard to clear and expand drainages,although aba residents r lawless,the government can instill discipline by enforcing sanitary laws!

(1) (Reply)

I'd Love To Marry Genevieve - D'banj / Help Is On The Way! / Is His Name Revered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.