Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue (772 Views)

Advice!! What Her Husband Insisted On Calling Her. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue by Teeneyo(m): 5:19am On Oct 08, 2013
She broke up wif me smetime last year,after d usual come back 2 me saga,i stopped calling she came back,den we broke up again....but i noticed smeting anytime she see me,she becums usain bolt,n every 2wks i always c her missed calls....kinda funi
Re: Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue by Illuminatus(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Teeneyo: She broke up wif me smetime last year,after d usual come back 2 me saga,i stopped calling she came back,den we broke up again....but i noticed smeting anytime she see me,she becums usain bolt,n every 2wks i always c her missed calls....kinda funi
Don't mind her.
Re: Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue by Omolola1(f): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Err... I don't understand u
Re: Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue by Teeneyo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
I mean if she cs me....she runs or hide..
Re: Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue by Energito: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
Omolola1: Err... I don't understand u
me too
Re: Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue by pasqal09: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
How old are you and her?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice-what Is Her Issue by Teeneyo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
I am 24.......she is 19

(1) (Reply)

The Important Of Saying “I LOVE YOU” In Time / Help She Wants To Call Of Her Wedding Plans / Advice Urgently Needed! My Cousin's Girlfriend Is Mistaking Me For My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.