Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) (23271 Views)

Wizkid - On Top Your Matter / Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos) / Music Video and Pictures From BankyW Yes/No Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by MillionDollars: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: Cant stop laughing........ Wizkid and Banky w dont know that the joke is on them. Imagine both of them showing up in sunglasses, gold chains, sneakers and caps....... And Akon appeared in addidas sporting wear. Lol
is he okay i doubt
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Codedrock: LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE A VERY BIG FAN OF AKON!... No abuses pls.

Biggest fan of Akon here, from 'locked up', and 'lonely' days - and 'Pot of Gold' used to be the ring tone to my life, I get chills every time I listen to that tune till this day. Err... "Don't Matter" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That's the tune that used to make one of my dargs cry in colly whenever he's lean - memories, I tell ya.

Akon is a legend - and definitely one of the smartest African ever! This guy created a massive criminal past for himself off just one arrest for car-jacking and turned that into a multi-million-dollar company. That's definitely the American dream, yo!! grin And he's still making money off Lady Gaga and T-pain - you can't get smarter than this guy - never!

Hands high, Akon!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nice one,luv the combination
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by satellitedaisy: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is dis the only cap wizkid has or is d cap his logo
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by jentlsoul: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
MillionDollars:
Wat is dis one sayin
you will not understand.

1 Like

Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
@op are they in accra or tema cuz my next flight fit be dare just to see my niggah Akon
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by otijah(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
u are already raining abuses on urself

1 Like

Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Lionbite(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
MillionDollars:
is he okay i doubt
of course i'm not ok...... How can i be okay with you in this condition. Get well soon bro
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Stop derailing please
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by pembisco(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
prettyify: Is it me or is Akon rily fat?
both. It is u nd akon is rily fat
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by donemmanuel20(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
starboy wizzy abeg i too lyk dis guy
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Celepope: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Akon is one dude I love and respect.He has been able to use his fame and wealth to promote other African artiste.Infact its through him so many Nigerian musicians began having connect to other American musicians.He always put his Primary Country Senegal and Africa ahead of others irrespective of where he finds himself.
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by jentlsoul: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
So that wizard kid has join illuminati. Allah pls protect us from all this evils.
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Cutesexy1(f): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Seen
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by PANDOGARI: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
MillionDollars:
Wat is dis one sayin

they are members.
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by sushieater: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
nickz: shocked WOW! One of my best banky tune!
"Before tonight she no know ne;
She says she got a boyfriend-cool story;
I lay hands on you,you are so lonely;
&when you back it up I control it;
Olu maintain's ringtone you're nawti."
who knows the producer of the track?!
Spellz.. Thank me later
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Xavier9ja(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Roll it o roll it, baby make u whine dat tin roll it, Roll it o roll it, baby make u shake dat tin roll it. I realy wanna givd anytin and i realy gona give anytin u need. Roll it
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided

guess what?
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Uniben20132014(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
For The lyrics of the song and video visit http://micropage.opera.com/glo/h9sdzsqdz5.html
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2013

First time I'd oblige one of you 'like hunters' on NL. Guess that shows how big a fan of Akon I am.
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
taiyesoul: Why Ghana?

that's where he can afford...
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Xavier9ja: Roll it o roll it, baby make u whine dat tin roll it, Roll it o roll it, baby make u shake dat tin roll it. I realy wanna givd anytin and i realy gona give anytin u need. Roll it

Massive tune I tell ya. One of ny fave party starters to this day. . .I imagine that Akon would add the killer edge to what is already an excellent song. I wonder why the video is coming a bit late though.
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by Nimen(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
constance500: Cool... Fp tinz... Dancing gnamgnam style grin
it's called Gagnam style... Olodo grin
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by nattyjay(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wheezy baby loke loke. dis food iyaf finish.when! How
Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by stevecantrell: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: Cant stop laughing........ Wizkid and Banky w dont know that the joke is on them. Imagine both of them showing up in sunglasses, gold chains, sneakers and caps....... And Akon appeared in addidas sporting wear. Lol

Yup !!!

When u KNOW you're number one, there's no need trying to impress anyone.

1 Like

Re: Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) by ade101(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
9ce one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Downloaded Nigerian Songs (january – April 2017) - 9jaflaver / "African Waist" - Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy (Video) / Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.