Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,683 members, 7,979,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey - Fashion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey (318488 Views)

Growing Nigerian Hair Long- Relaxed Or Natural / My Hair Journey :from Relaxed To Natural ( With Pics) / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by moisee: 6:42pm On Jun 11
"Embarking on a journey to grow Nigerian hair long is like nurturing a beautiful garden – it requires patience, care, and the right treatments to flourish. Just as we nourish our bodies with the right nutrients, our hair also needs proper care and attention to reach its full potential.

In my own hair journey, I've found that consistent hair treatments are key. From deep conditioning to hot oil massages, these rituals not only promote growth but also ensure our strands are strong and healthy. Much like fashion trends, the world of[https://salonkyliepittsburgh.com/nail-services-in-pittsburgh/] hair treatments [/url]is vast and diverse, offering a multitude of options tailored to different needs.
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by moisee: 6:44pm On Jun 11
beautiful transformation
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Beautybyhenijen: 2:33pm On Jun 12
Beautiful hair
Re: How To Grow Nigerian Hair Long: My Hair Journey by Beautybyhenijen: 2:40pm On Jun 12
Another beautiful way to maintain a healthy and really long hair is to always go for protective hair styles. It helps to keep constant manipulation of your natural hair at bay thereby limiting hair breakage. It also stimulate new hair growth and subsequently stretches out the length of natural hair.
Protective styles like the crochet Faux locs which is very low maintenance but can last upto 4 to 12 weeks at a stretch with routine maintenance on your scalp is way to go for someone looking to maintain their natural hair and gain a healthy amount of new growth ay the same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Crochet Fantasy / Ankara Styles / 30+ Hairstyles To Make Your Baby Girl Beautifully Cute. Who's the cutest??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.