Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,569 members, 7,972,142 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Invest N543,040.00 And Make N955,562.50! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Invest N543,040.00 And Make N955,562.50! (1007 Views)

Interested Person To Invest Into Forex Trading On 50%/50% Profit Share. / Who Wants To Invest? / Apple 4 Gb Ipod Mini Blue M9802ll/a : $40.00 And Nokia 8800 $160usd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest N543,040.00 And Make N955,562.50! by y2kplus: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
You choose to believe whatever you want. Do not be forced if you do not believe in it.

I provide logistics support for small to large medium scale businesses.
Look at the breakdown of the headline here:

162 mixed varieties of ladies shoes, mid and long boots and sports shoes get delivered to you in Lagos @ N543,040 = N3394.00 each.
Sell these shoes/boots at minimum price of N5,8985.53 each and you have N955,562.50 in your bank account. That is a profit of N412,522.50.

You may decide to start your own fashion store/shop with these shoes without travelling out of Nigeria. Your profit may be more if you are able to squeeze more out of your buyers. The profit shown here is based on selling at the minimum price shown. You must remember that this will give you a quick return instead of having your stocks being held down.

Some examples of content attached.

Please only use my contact page http://allenukexport.wix.com/allenukexport#!contact/c24vq to send an email request for the 162 items on the manifest. File too big to upload.

Please read my small print:

These are very fast moving items and cannot be guaranteed to be there for long. I will be updating you with new products and items regularly.
For your safety, the following are conditions of engagement:
1. I will not request for any money without ensuring that the goods you are requesting for is available.
2. Any money paid will be through a Nigeria based account. Hence making it possible for an audit trail.
3. All payments should be made within two days of availability of goods in the UK. If goods become unavailable after your payment, your money will be REFUNDED in full.
4. No procurement will commence until bank confirms payment. A special reference code will be issued to you for payment purposes that will link you to the payment.
5. All payments MUST only be paid into designated account as provided by me. No payment should be made to third parties.
6. Once payment is confirmed, your goods will be secured and processed and sent by cargo.
7. Amount due includes shipment of goods and logistic charges.
8. Where your goods are in pallet(s), they may be broken down into segmented consignments but total goods will still remain the same.
9. Goods will arrive within 4 weeks and you will be kept updated until you are receipt of your goods.
10. Goods once sent to you cannot be returned for any reason.
11. All communications must be via my contact page on http://allenukexport.wix.com/allenukexport#!contact/c24vq This will provide a communication trail for both our benefits. There may be telephone calls in between. These calls will further be confirmed via email.

(1) (Reply)

Small chops Price list 2022 update / Catfish Fingerlings And Juveniles For Sale / Vacuum Truck , Septic Truck , Sewage Truck (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.