Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) (2381 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Manchidede(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A cretin spelling guess as "guese" is talking about "wisen up". undecided

Noted Mr. Lecturer. But don't try to swift over the subject matter.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Theben(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

Run, person, run! grin

Sagamite is here! cool
You are the one getting pummelled. You should be the one running. Don't be an eran iya grin grin grin. If what scun is doing to you were to be real punches, by now your face would not be different from the face of a regular street boy getting the beating of his life from Mike Tyson grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by sCun: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Theben:
You are the one getting pummelled. You should be the one running. Don't be an eran iya grin grin grin. If what scun is doing to you were to be real punches, by now your face would not be different from the face of a regular street boy getting the beating of his life from Mike Tyson grin grin grin grin
True story bro, true story!
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 12:02am On Oct 12, 2013
Theben:

Two gutless person gays! grin

www.nairaland.com/1443435/man-finds-crocodile-hidden-under/2#18207618

www.nairaland.com/1473757/lagos-oando-complete-n3.2b-power/3#18755119

P*uussies!

Effeminate men. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by sCun: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

Two gutless person gays! grin

www.nairaland.com/1443435/man-finds-crocodile-hidden-under/2#18207618

www.nairaland.com/1473757/lagos-oando-complete-n3.2b-power/3#18755119

P*uussies!

Effeminate men. grin grin grin grin grin
Has it gotten to that? Gays? Lol why not post the links of the threads where you were humiliated.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Scun: Has it gotten to that? Gays? Lol why not post the links of the threads where you were humiliated.

I have posted the links of you and your boyfriend humiliating me now. grin

Pansies! grin grin grin

When you both see me, your better both run like sissies! grin
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by sCun: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

I have posted the links of you and your boyfriend humiliating me now. grin

Pansies! grin grin grin

When you both see me, your better both run like sissies! grin
If wishes were horses....
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2013
Scun: If wishes were horses....

If wishes were horses, you will have the intellect to step to me. Unfortunately such wishes require a good education to develop the brain. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan To Take Sullivan Chime As Deputy / Jonathan Betrays Palestine! / GEJ Please Come Back, The More We Look The Less We See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.